Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've got Kevin on Autumn Oaks Dr and West Madison St in Franklin KY. And an address on North Pearson Rd, in Springfield TN.
Search People Free also has a landline and cell phone number listed for him - I'm not sure how updated that information is but I'm sure the authorities would have far more access to that information and would be able to track the cell phone if it was a current... I can't find much more on him other than the limited information on his criminal charges (because of TN not having much on public records).

In searching him out I did find that a Kevin Dennis Pitt was booked in Simpson County in August, 2008, and it looks like the same Kevin Dennis Pitt we are talking about here based on that photo. Also, an alias he has used is Kevin O. Pitt. Public info services website has a list of possible relatives...not related to this case necessarily, none of this may not be pertinent information to share here... I'm just trying to find any other possible location he may have be hiding with Faith...

I've got Kevin on Autumn Oaks Dr and West Madison St in Franklin KY. And an address on North Pearson Rd, in Springfield TN.
Search People Free also has a landline and cell phone number listed for him - I'm not sure how updated that information is but I'm sure the authorities would have far more access to that information and would be able to track the cell phone if it was a current... I can't find much more on him other than the limited information on his criminal charges (because of TN not having much on public records).

The mssing person alert mentions Adairville, KY as a possible location...do we know if he has friends or family in that area?
In searching him out I did find that a Kevin Dennis Pitt was booked in Simpson County in August, 2008, and it looks like the same Kevin Dennis Pitt we are talking about here based on that photo. Also, an alias he has used is Kevin O. Pitt. Public info services website has a list of possible relatives...I'm just trying to find any other possible location he may have be hiding with Faith...

In searching him out I did find that a Kevin Dennis Pitt was booked in Simpson County in August, 2008, and it looks like the same Kevin Dennis Pitt we are talking about here based on that photo. Also, an alias he has used is Kevin O. Pitt. Public info services website has a list of possible relatives...I'm just trying to find any other possible location he may have be hiding with Faith...
Do we know what those charges are and could you link the mugshot?

I HOPE and PRAY that the police are tracking him with a BOLO in all the border states. He could be headed anywhere by now. And may have even changed vehicles.

Sent her info and picture to a large Prayer Circle that will be praying hard for her safety and sending a protective White Light to help bring her home safe and sound.

So we know he has some kind of criminal history going back at least 13 years. I really hope LE tracks him (and Faith!) down soon.
YES. That's what I was trying to figure out - where else has he committed (or at least been booked) for crimes that he may have ties to places he could go hide... I hope LE is able to find them both very quickly. I'm especially worried about the fact that Faith has a known medical condition that requires medication and does not have that medication (among other obvious dangers). :(

I HOPE and PRAY that the police are tracking him with a BOLO in all the border states. He could be headed anywhere by now. And may have even changed vehicles.

Sent her info and picture to a large Prayer Circle that will be praying hard for her safety and sending a protective White Light to help bring her home safe and sound.
The fact that none of the updated news bulletins include the vehicle and license plate number makes me wonder if he didn't already ditch the van. Maybe LE knows more about it than they're releasing to the public. Either way, all the states around Tennessee need to know what this guy looks like so they can keep an eye out for him.

The fact that none of the updated news bulletins include the vehicle and license plate number makes me wonder if he didn't already ditch the van. Maybe LE knows more about it than they're releasing to the public. Either way, all the states around Tennessee need to know what this guy looks like so they can keep an eye out for him.
I was literally just thinking the same thing. Because that's been bugging me so much for the past several hours, with the "updated" posters....

From Newspapers.com
In 1995 he was charged with criminal possession and forgery in Franklin, KY.
In 1996 he was arrested for armed robbery at the Clearview Shell station and Red River restaurant, all on the same night in TN. Also in 1996 he married LMF in Springfield TN. And he plead guilty to criminal trespass in Franklin, KY.
In 2001 he was arrested for stealing cigarettes in Franklin, KY. He was also indicted on a charge of second degree persistent felony offender in 2001 in Franklin, KY and indicted on a narcotics charge.
In 2005 he was charged with 2nd degree robbery in Franklin, KY.
In 2006 he was again charged with 2nd degree robbery and receiving stolen goods in Franklin, KY
In 2008 for possession of cocaine in Franklin, KY. That same year he married AB in Franklin KY.
I'm not seeing any ties to any other areas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle
Back