Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

But he has a lengthy criminal history so I bet he has already switched vehicles somehow. He has to know he can't keep driving the original vehicle.
Yes, I agree with this. We were talking about this earlier - he could have already ditched the van but, it's still good to keep the information out there just in case. Even if people are looking out for the original vehicle it and it is found it could lead to more clues.

I have not heard anything from Danielle since about 20 minutes after the Amber Alert went out. I do not know any specifics on the car at the moment but it certainly would not hurt to keep the information out there on it.
So sorry you are going through this doyoulovemepfg and Danielle. Such a scary situation!

I’m jumping in with the other amazing sleuthers here to spread the word and see what else we can find on this guy.

Nothing new to report this morning. Please keep blasting all of Faith’s info and the photos out there, especially if you know people in Tennessee or Kentucky.

@oviedo - good point about the license plate readers. I wonder if this is how they know he went across state lines and/or possibly ditched the van somewhere in TN.

Thank heavens! I'm so grateful and happy she's been found and is safe. Is she OK? I hope she wasn't harmed in any way and that whatever her medical issues are were ok. So happy for you all (Danielle, family, and friends - but ESPECIALLY FAITH!). <3

What a week! So many missing girls found SAFE - thrilled to add Faith to the list alongside Cleo, Ana Grace, JaShaya, Blaise, and Trinity.

Glad that this will be a federal case for her abductor.
He was wanted on so many warrants that he will be put away for a LONG time and never able to do anything to harm Faith or anyone else again.

I’m thrilled too. It has been an unusually good week in terms of children being found safe. There’s a lot of predators who hopefully won’t see the light of day anytime soon, if at all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog
Back