Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s been messy for me the last week or so, and I have a brand new laptop. I’m starting to think it may be the system.
Yeah, my laptop is new as well so it must be the site. I did just get in and did a search for Kevin Pitt but didn't come up with anything. I wish Tennessee and Kentucky had more of their case info online like PA does. I'll keep playing around with some of the websites.

Has anyone tried to run KDP through Ancestry or FamilySearch? That sometimes pulls up public records info other sites don’t have and could give us a gauge of where he may have other ties.
The only thing I found on FamilySearch was a previous residence in Orlinda, TN (already mentioned by someone previously in this thread) and the Springfield address, but the last known date for either was 2004.

Yeah, my laptop is new as well so it must be the site. I did just get in and did a search for Kevin Pitt but didn't come up with anything. I wish Tennessee and Kentucky had more of their case info online like PA does. I'll keep playing around with some of the websites.
Same - I just tried ancestry and didn't get a single result for him there.

The only thing I found on FamilySearch was a previous residence in Orlinda, TN (already mentioned by someone previously in this thread) and the Springfield address, but the last known date for either was 2004.
Seems the Springfield address is the family farm. Lot of outbuildings on the property if you google the address. There's some connection with another Pitt Farm on Cowan Road, can't connect the dots on them.

Seems the Springfield address is the family farm. Lot of outbuildings on the property if you google the address. There's some connection with another Pitt Farm on Cowan Road, can't connect the dots on them.
I'm looking at that right now, too. The only thing I have found on the Cowan road farm is this:

"Categorized under General farms, primarily crop. Our records show it was established in 2004 and incorporated in Tennessee."

The name owner name is the same for both properties (not sure if I'm allowed to post that but will edit if it's allowed), plus another on Pitt Rd. and another property in Orlinda. There are three female names listed underneath the owner name and property addresses. Should I just link the information?

Another area might be Portland, TN and Crossroads, TN. It's where his second wife AB now lives.
I searched the name of the farm owner but KDP is not listed as a possible relative even though he has shared the address and shares the last name. //facepalm WHAT??? I was sure that it was a father or uncle, based on the age.

I am inclined to think that the farms in Springfield would have been the first places they would have searched and the last place KDP would have been hiding with Faith, though - being so close to where she was taken....
I would hope they would have searched there first, but they haven't really released any informaton to the public yet. We can only hope there's a lot going on behind the scenes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle
Back