TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview when ask what was the lowest part during the last 8 mos...he broke up and replied: Informing his kids he no longer had a job. (Paraphrasing)

:sick: I want to do this to him :slapfight:

Do we have any professional transcribers here who would/could posiibly trancribe this interview he gave on January 2nd?

I'll do it, and it might take a few minutes if it is 33 minutes long.

*places bucket nearby in case I hurl*

I have looked at the location on maps from the air and on street level, the area where the jeep left the road you can see in the pic at this link http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/dec/18/black-box-from-palmgrens-jeep-searched-for-clues/

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-disappeared-moms-remains-found-at-crash-site

The spot where Palmgren's Jeep went off the road was blocked by several boulders, including a 100-pound rock that a neighbor noticed months ago was missing, sheriff's officials said.

after going down the rode on maps you can see that not all the open areas have the boulder's.
I think the people that live across the road from that area put the rocks there to keep people from stopping and parking to take pics.

I would think that the state or county would be responsible for putting up a rail or something.

In the interview when ask what was the lowest part during the last 8 mos...he broke up and replied: Informing his kids he no longer had a job. (Paraphrasing)

I had to quit watching the interview. I'm going to try to watch it now.

But, I had to say this:

REALLY?????? THAT was the lowest part of the last 8 months?

Speaks volumes to me.

I had to quit watching the interview. I'm going to try to watch it now.

But, I had to say this:

REALLY?????? THAT was the lowest part of the last 8 months?

Speaks volumes to me.

Interesting to say the least......He smiles when he mentions Gail being in a tragic accident but cries for himself because he lost his job... Just unbelievable considering he IS the reason he lost his job...JMHO

I have looked at the location on maps from the air and on street level, the area where the jeep left the road you can see in the pic at this link http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/dec/18/black-box-from-palmgrens-jeep-searched-for-clues/

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-disappeared-moms-remains-found-at-crash-site

The spot where Palmgren's Jeep went off the road was blocked by several boulders, including a 100-pound rock that a neighbor noticed months ago was missing, sheriff's officials said.after going down the rode on maps you can see that not all the open areas have the boulder's.
I think the people that live across the road from that area put the rocks there to keep people from stopping and parking to take pics.

I would think that the state or county would be responsible for putting up a rail or something.

That 100 lb rock has morphed into being a 440+ rock that was mysteriously dragged across the grass and soil to the edge of the bluff w/o any evidence of this ever being the case...JMHO and the HO of LE in Hamilton County...JMHO

In the interview there were things that are clearer to me now, and other things that are not. There were points I found believeable, and other points that were clearly not.

He says he didn't want to put a lot of stuff about problems Gail had out in the public arena - yet that's exactly what he did in his court filing. He says he wanted to protect the kids, yet he also says he let them read the court documents.

I can't seriously believe that he honestly thought that 8 months out Gail was still voluntarily missing, having not touched her bank accounts, used her cell phone, contacted him, the children, or anyone else she had ever known.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him talking about how this whole situation affected his life, or the children's, or his views on AD or the media coverage, etc.

I think it could have been a tragic accident. I do. But it just seems to me like most families who lose loved ones, and are in the public eye, usually one of the things they want everyone to know is how special that person was who was lost. How they want them to be remembered for all the wonderful things about them. He seems somewhat concerned that people would think ill of him, but doesn't seem to care that people might think ill of Gail.

In fact, every single negative thing ever said about Gail only came from him or his camp. Anything about Gail that was positive came from friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc., IIRC.

JMHO.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_216616.asp

I wonder if the $80 in the envelope for AD was money she borrowed at one point when she was living at the lake? I'm thinking she wanted to make sure AD got her money back. The odd thing is why she didn't she give it to AD when she was at the lake.

Maybe it was for the DVR-thingy AD picked up for Gail from Best Buy on May 2 [link]? I'm sure there was a fee associated with recovering data from the surveillance system? We don't know when she prepared that envelope though, before or after she saw AD that last time. Maybe she meant to give it to her at AD's (ex?)husband's bday party the following day (Apr 30), but she ended up driving back to SM instead. Just a possibility. Whatever the reason, it does seem Gail was paying AD back for something. The lack of a note means AD likely knows exactly what it's for.

Interesting to say the least......He smiles when he mentions Gail being in a tragic accident but cries for himself because he lost his job... Just unbelievable considering he IS the reason he lost his job...JMHO

EXACTLY!

Hello??!! You didn't lose your job because of Gail. You got FIRED because you skipped a dang conference to be with your GIRLFRIEND.

Ugh. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder if the $80 in the envelope for AD was money she borrowed at one point when she was living at the lake? I'm thinking she wanted to make sure AD got her money back. The odd thing is why she didn't she give it to AD when she was at the lake.

Maybe that's why she stopped before? Was there an ATM where she stopped?

Just brainstorming.

I'm no body language expert, but I saw a lot of smiling in the interview that I interpreted as a mannerism type thing... not being used to being on camera, particularly for 33 minutes.

But I listened to this particular clip twice and do not believe he was crying for himself. He explained his tears as being for the fact his children were scared that he might not be able to provide for them. That he had always in the past provided for them and they'd been able to trust that he could. I think he was crying because of having let his children down. Appeared genuine to me.

Right after Gail's Jeep and remains were found, I posted a picture on my FB page of the scene and a sad comment alerting my out of town friends to the discovery. A man that I grew up with who lives far away, said something to the effect of "wow, I know that area and it's very dangerous". He was referring to the East Brow Rd. I did not respond, but I will now here for him and anyone else who has thought that same thing:

That road was not the danger in Gail's life.

JMO

I'm just now watching it (I'll prolly get put in time out by HugesNet) Anyway, he's saying that during the whole 8 months he and the kids thought Gail was taking a break to relieve her stress levels and depression.

(^(*&)(*&_^)&&^%#W^%#@%$@ Bull hockey. 'nuff said.

I'm no body language expert, but I saw a lot of smiling in the interview that I interpreted as a mannerism type thing... not being used to being on camera, particularly for 33 minutes.

But I listened to this particular clip twice and do not believe he was crying for himself. He explained his tears as being for the fact his children were scared that he might not be able to provide for them. That he had always in the past provided for them and they'd been able to trust that he could. I think he was crying because of having let his children down. Appeared genuine to me.

IMHO..He let his chidren down long before he lost his job.. Still IS..IMHO

IMHO..He let his chidren down long before he lost his job.. Still IS..IMHO

That is possible. But I still think he was crying at the memory of watching them in the moment they realized he had an issue that could threaten his being able to provide for them. I can imagine that would have been an intense moment.

Not arguing the point of whether he did anything to let them down. I don't think the affair is even a point of debate anymore.

That 100 lb rock has morphed into being a 440+ rock that was mysteriously dragged across the grass and soil to the edge of the bluff w/o any evidence of this ever being the case...JMHO and the HO of LE in Hamilton County...JMHO

That 440 pound rock was dragged over the cliff, because her jeep hit it at 24 mph. Is that enough to move that rock across the lawn and over the edge of a cliff?

It is just my opinion-but no matter what L.E. officially declares this situation there will be those who will not believe it; especially if it is declared an unfortunate accident with no one else involved. They seem to be trying whichever way they can to prove that it could not be an accident. MP or someone he knows had to be involved-and if L.E. doesn't says MP is involved then they must be covering it up for him.

~~PEACE & COMFORT~~ to the Nowacki Palmgren families whatever the outcome.

Today's post of Sheriff's remarks -- "Accidental Death"

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/palmgren-1007832-hammond-jeep.html

http://www.nooga.com/152953/palmgren-death-ruled-accidental/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics