TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking again about gas stations. From what I understand, the Rubicon gets 16/19 mpg (city vs highway.) If the Jeep was driven the distance described, it would need fuel- likey several times. No credit cards when leaving? So you walk into a gas station and pay ahead- or you have a gas card? Or a redeemable gift-type card or a bonus card that doesn't have your name on it?

Who saw this vehicle at a gas station, and who saw Gail? There must be someone.

This is bugging me.

Unless the vehicle didn't get very far when leaving Signal Mountain after dropping off the children.

True - that's why I deleted my post, LOL

Lol, no worries.

I just had another somewhat random thought. The cell phone- did we ever clarify what kind it is?

I'm on a VoIP kick now. Is it possible that there is wifi involved? If Gail has a 3G or higher phone or other comummunication device- might that account for the ping at the Walmart location? Is there free wifi available at the base of the mountain?

So the car's not on the mountain, but the phone never left it? I would be willing to place a bet that the car is on the mountain somewhere, whether in a garage, shed, lake, etc...

IMO. I'm thinking it is still quite possible her car may be on the mtn. somewhere eventhough streets and subdivisions were checked.JMHO

IMO. I'm thinking it is still quite possible her car may be on the mtn. somewhere eventhough streets and subdivisions were checked.JMHO

I think the vehicle is either on the mountain, or in the river. Only two options that make any sense to me.

ETA: I still want to know if the vehicle was bought outright, or if there are loan or lease payments being made on it.

FWIW, IMO, the phone and the Jeep are not in the same place. I think someone dumped the phone on May 2nd in reaction to Gail being reported officially missing.

Callie Starnes says..
Nearly to Wetumpka, AL, where Gail Palmgren owns property. The latest in her disappearance live from AL at 5/6

If you use cash, you have to go inside the gas station to prepay typically- yes?

There are countless gas stations in my area that accept CASH at the pump... with no need to enter the station.

Right next to the "credit card swiper-thing", there is a place to insert BILLS and COINS...(Just like on Coke machines).

If you need CHANGE though, you'd have to go inside... (ie., if you only have a $20 bill, but just want to put in $5 in gas...)

has the husband been thouroughly questioned? polygraphed? what about his mother? is she still giving him his alibi? were the kids ever questioned?

So the car's not on the mountain, but the phone never left it? I would be willing to place a bet that the car is on the mountain somewhere, whether in a garage, shed, lake, etc...

One of our friends said they had a dream about Gail and something about water. It is painful to think along those lines, but it's been 23 days . . . I am still holding out hope she is hiding somewhere safe.

Last night, we had about 25 people at our Gathering for Gail in Buffalo. (See the Bring Gail Home Now FB page) We divied up areas to look, police/fire agencies to contact, more flyers to pass out. Many of the people there were Gail's family. They are thankful for any and all help in finding her . . . and bringing her home to her children.

FWIW, IMO, the phone and the Jeep are not in the same place. I think someone dumped the phone on May 2nd in reaction to Gail being reported officially missing.

So, do you think that the vehicle (w/Gail) is off the mountain, but someone brought the phone back to the mountain? What would be the purpose of that? Wouldn't it make more sense to dump the phone off the mountain, if someone wanted everyone to believe that Gail had run off?

There are countless gas stations in my area that accept CASH at the pump... with no need to enter the station.

Right next to the "credit card swiper-thing", there is a place to insert BILLS and COINS...(Just like on Coke machines).

If you need CHANGE though, you'd have to go inside... (ie., if you only have a $20 bill, but just want to put in $5 in gas...)

Interesting - I have NEVER seen that, and I do alot of traveling domestically via car.

Wow, thanks for that info. I have yet to encounter that, but learn something new everyday!

So, do you think that the vehicle (w/Gail) is off the mountain, but someone brought the phone back to the mountain? What would be the purpose of that? Wouldn't it make more sense to dump the phone off the mountain, if someone wanted everyone to believe that Gail had run off?

Please correct me IF I am wrong but i was under the impression the ping on May 2nd, (the day she was reported missing) was off the mtn close to the Walmart on Signal Mtn Blvd..

Please correct me IF I am wrong but i was under the impression the ping on May 2nd, (the day she was reported missing) was off the mtn close to the Walmart on Signal Mtn Blvd..

I apologize... In my mind, I am lumping 'near the Walmart' as being on the mountain.

I specifically remember the detail that Gail could not speak freely because the children were with her. I also remember the article saying Gail was driving when that call occurred.

Trying 1st to verify the TIMELINE of those cell phone calls.

I had 1:49PM she talked to her sister (from the thread) , but the timeline says she was last seen
at 12:15PM on April 30th.

Please verify for me these two times quoted for these two crucial timed events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504