TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the poster's name or a date/time of their post? A quick cruise did not yield it...but yes, I am tired! TIA...

Here is an excerpt from Jammer's FB which shows the date of the original posting where the last poster, BD, made the offer. Jammer has a busy page so the relevant posting is pretty far down.

"Thoughts about the on-air interview with Arlene Durham, regarding the Gail Palmgren Story? Are there now more questions than answers?
June 30 at 3:51pm"

I just FB'd a message to the guy and let him know that some people are interested and also asked if he had a copy of the second recent interview. I will see how he responds and then figure out from there how to make sure you all can get a copy.

:twocents:I told ya that LE has been "played" by MP's attorney's from day one....and MP's attorney's have had a big hand in making local LE look bad when it comes to the investigation of GP's disappearance. For whatever reason...local PD is letting MP's attorney's & his PI MM run the show...Just blows my mind...:banghead:

Overbounds. Davis may be injecting himself into a criminal case on the other side. imo. I'm not puter savvy, but if they dorked with anything on that hard drive=--it's not good...and any ethical search by TBI, FBI, etc in the future maybe "dirtied" and useless. Tampering with evidence? I'd be contacting the local bar association.....and the Jersey Housewives!!!!!!! What a huge can of worms and ultra deflection. Complicity???? I'm pizzed too!

Oliver argued that confidentiality of information is different than evidence.

He's not watching out for his client....he's now enmeshed himself in the investigation. He's stepping on toes, imo and I'd like to stomp on his with a pair of stilettos.

Unreal.....UFR!!!

ETA: It's time to go national with this or this carp will just continue and you might as well throw in the towel!!!!! IMO, JMO, ETC.

I just sent this to AZ on Gail's legal thread to get her opinion.

:twocents:I told ya that LE has been "played" by MP's attorney's from day one....and MP's attorney's have had a big hand in making local LE look bad when it comes to the investigation of GP's disappearance. For whatever reason...local PD is letting MP's attorney's & his PI MM run the show...Just blows my mind...:banghead:

I'm not sure at this point who's all being played, but it just could be there are many tossing their marbles in the ring. I say beware.

The fact that a man's wife is missing and they had to respond before from domestic issues was enough to start the legal ball rolling. IMO What are they waiting to find....a bloody hammer?

From this article:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jul/08/missing-palmgren-computers-turned-over-defense-att/

snip and BBM:

"The computers instead had been turned over to Lee Davis, an attorney representing Matthew Palmgren, the husband of Gail Palmgren, the 44-year-old mother of two who has been missing since April 30.

Davis said in an interview Thursday that the computer hard drives have been sent to technicians to see if any files or history can be recovered that might lead to Gail Palmgren."

BBM - why not send the computers to LE???

JMO

From this article:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jul/08/missing-palmgren-computers-turned-over-defense-att/

snip and BBM:

"The computers instead had been turned over to Lee Davis, an attorney representing Matthew Palmgren, the husband of Gail Palmgren, the 44-year-old mother of two who has been missing since April 30.

Davis said in an interview Thursday that the computer hard drives have been sent to technicians to see if any files or history can be recovered that might lead to Gail Palmgren."

BBM - why not send the computers to LE???
JMO

BBM - I would speculate what is missing would be the threats by MP to GP! They can certainly be documented by other's if necessary. Anything they may believe is important were most likely deleted previously prior to GP missing on a daily basis.

This type of news will only place more speculation on the case, which is a good thing! I can imagine how the call from TBI to Davis went...."Are you serious"? :loser:

I wonder if Davis has the BCBS computers of MP and TH, too? I would think NOT! :twocents:

BBM - I would speculate what is missing would be the threats by MP to GP! They can certainly be documented by other's if necessary. Anything they may believe is important were most likely deleted previously prior to GP missing on a daily basis. This type of news will only place more speculation on the case, which is a good thing! I can imagine how the call from TBI to Davis went...."Are you serious"? :loser:

I wonder if Davis has the BCBS computers of MP and TH, too? I would think NOT! :twocents:

BBM - Yes. Snipping another quote from the article:

snip: Davis said in an interview Thursday that the computer hard drives have been sent to technicians to see if any files or history can be recovered that might lead to Gail Palmgren.

“We’ve sent them off to see what’s on them,” he said. “Obviously, if files have been deleted, they’ve been deleted.”

Maybe Davis will fill us in on the results his technicians find...I would bet not.

JMO

Well, it all depends on how MP and GP communicated, or if she was keeping some files or messages in her email accounts.

Some of that stuff is never truly deleted, even if they had her password and deleted it. I believe LE might still recover some of it, and of course if it was sent to someone else, the original might be attached.

But I don't know of any reason for an attorney to help their client wipe a computer, especially if police had asked to see it before now.

There's legal stonewalling ("maybe we'll hand it over next week") and then there's obstructing justice ("if those files were deleted, they were deleted, too bad"). ETA: If the point was to "retrieve" files, then none of them should have been deleted, right? Did he really say that? They should get him into court and let him explain that behavior to a judge.

:banghead:

I hope she may have downloaded vital info on another device and her PI has a copy.

I hope she may have download vital info on another device and her PI has a copy.

Yes, and speaking of her PI - can he turn over information he has to LE even though she was his client? I would hope he has.

JMO

When are LE going to realize that when an adult woman goes missing, they cannot rely on the husband's version of "She left on her own". They need to investigate from day 1 as if someone "helped" her leave - BEFORE evidence is tampered with, disappears, or is destroyed!! :banghead:

The email correspondence that may have been interesting might have been between MP and TH. Possibly even emails or other evidence regarding the $40K that is gone.

Wow! Just Wow!! I cannot comprehend this type of investigation where weeks go by without a formal search warrant. Then, allowing MP's attorney give them strict orders on how and what can be searched.

Did we not learn in ICA's case how much time is sensitive in missing person cases??!!

When are LE going to realize that when an adult woman goes missing, they cannot rely on the husband's version of "She left on her own". They need to investigate from day 1 as if someone "helped" her leave - BEFORE evidence is tampered with, disappears, or is destroyed!! :banghead:

The email correspondence that may have been interesting might have been between MP and TH. Possibly even emails or other evidence regarding the $40K that is gone.

Wow! Just Wow!! I cannot comprehend this type of investigation where weeks go by without a formal search warrant. Then, allowing MP's attorney give them strict orders on how and what can be searched.

Did we not learn in ICA's case how much time is sensitive in missing person cases??!!

In the first place they should have never ever relied on the husband's version or his attorneys' version as to WHY she disappeared, IF indeed they did.. Personally, I'm not liking any of this one bit...I'm also sick of LE not questioning the actions of attorneys just because they view them as having influence and pull in our community....JMHO

IMO..More than just "Not good"..Down right shady, sleazy and unethical..

Em, from my own experience with dealing with LE, Lawyers, and the court system in Tennessee I have to say they are nothing more than a big joke. Even the PIs that I dealt with down there didn't know what they were doing. I had one police officer that looked after me and my children while we were down there and I will give Steve credit. He did do his job when he was on the force but he was only there for a short time before he moved on to some place else. Don't know whatever happened to him, but he didn't take any bs off of anyone. The good ones don't seem to last long from what I've seen. Its too bad that the FBI didn't step in here and take charge because these attorneys, MP, and MM are destroying possible evidence that could lead to Gail. What this whole situation has proven to me now more than ever is that MP has something to hide. I haven't met an attorney yet that you can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak