TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeanE:

"After listening to the last Jammer interview though, I'm about 50/50 - I think she may have been doing exactly that - exerting control over her life - and decided to leave, and is alive out there. This is what I am very much hoping for."

That would be great. Wishfully thinking that with her Catholic background, maybe Gail checked into a convent/retreat center for a period of rest, restoration, regrouping. Those nuns in Sound of Music were very tight lipped about who was staying at their abbey. ;) That surely would seem a better place to go than a Safe House.

Speaking of being Catholic, anyone know IF she attended St. Augustine up on the mtn? Was she a registered parishoner? Would she have confided in her parish priest? Has anyone spoken with the parish priest up there?
We attend mass there sometimes If visiting with relatives for a weekend, and I don't recall ever seeing anyone who resembles Gail from the pictures I have seen of her..JMHO

I just want to make a comment about how GP would say one thing and turn a 180 and head on out, completely out of charactor.

I know a couple who's presently going through a separation and the divorce is in the 'waiting period.' Or whatever it's called before final.

One spouse cheated, the other finally left, now the one who cheated keeps calling the other one. Sometimes, it gets so contentuous, the one who keeps getting called, will take off for parts unknown, stay with friends and won't tell 'me' where they're going. Their statement is, "It's better you don't know." IMHO, that's because the other spouse knows where I live and does come at any time. It's like they're stalking them when they're at my house. I've had them show up within 2 minutes of calling! (it wouldn't matter to me, except I denied the other person was there! LOL) gotcha! :rolleyes:

So, IMHO, it's POSSIBLE, that MP was this way with GP. Calling, calling, calling, until GP reacted.

Don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I see GP at that time. Just didn't know which way to turn.

Now, Where is Gail?
:(
fran

I appreciate what you're saying, but would one of them leave close family in the dark for this long? IMO, no.

Without calling him an out and out murderer, I think I've made it clear from the get-go who I think is responsible for Gail's disappearance.

For him to restrict the children from speaking to a school counselor etc. speaks volumes to me.

I get tired of pussy-footing around the obvious, so, I'm saying it like I see it.

I hope I'm wrong.

Odd. She probably IS credible, but being credible doesn't automatically confirm that she saw Gail. I don't personally have an opinion on that sighting because I have no idea whether that was Gail or not, but I DO know that it's not officially confirmed, no matter what Jammer claims.

:twocents:Can someone please explain to me why if you believe "C's" sighting that this clears anyone? I mean when I first heard her story, I didn't think at all, "Oh, that means some "bad strangers" abducted Gail". Uhm... to me, if you believe her, whomever it was that was with Gail could have been anyone acting on behalf of anyone. KWIM? In my opinion, if I believe everything that C describes, it means to me that all theories of Gail leaving on her own or suicide are far less likely than they already are and it suggests foul play and anyone could be involved. Anyone. Some people will do anything for the right motive or money. JMO.

It sure doesn't look like a cover-up to me when the family receives a $1.5million settlement, and CPD had to clean up policies, practices, etc.

What leads you to believe that Mike Mathis was covering something up?

They certainly attempted to in the beginning like they did nothing wrong or that anything bad happened...The family pushed and pushed and sued in federal court, this was the case info, not the investigation, but admitting no fault is convenient, it was a big deal during the time. JMHO.

:twocents:Can someone please explain to me why if you believe "C's" sighting that this clears anyone? I mean when I first heard her story, I didn't think at all, "Oh, that means some "bad strangers" abducted Gail". Uhm... to me, if you believe her, whomever it was that was with Gail could have been anyone acting on behalf of anyone. KWIM? In my opinion, if I believe everything that C describes, it means to me that all theories of Gail leaving on her own or suicide are far less likely than they already are and it suggests foul play and anyone could be involved. Anyone. Some people will do anything for the right motive or money. JMO.

Since you replied to me, I just wanted to clarify that I don't think C's sighting clears anyone specifically. It could be anyone, you're right and I completely agree.

My personal theory is a pretty weak theory because I just don't know much about C's sighting or what it means, but if C's sighting was of Gail, it makes me wonder if Gail was carjacked or grabbed by someone/multiple someones in a crime that had nothing to do with Matt. The theory that someone grabbed her on behalf of someone else is plausible, too. But I should reiterate that I haven't thought much about a theory regarding the sighting because I honestly don't know what to make of it, if anything.

I appreciate what you're saying, but would one of them leave close family in the dark for this long? IMO, no.

Without calling him an out and out murderer, I think I've made it clear from the get-go who I think is responsible for Gail's disappearance.

For him to restrict the children from speaking to a school counselor etc. speaks volumes to me.

I get tired of pussy-footing around the obvious, so, I'm saying it like I see it.

I hope I'm wrong.

I really agree with this. I know sometimes people can become so adamant about their own theories that they start putting others who disagree down; for my own part, I hope I haven't done that inadvertently, because I genuinely do think there are multiple scenarios that make sense. I don't think suicide, being in hiding, or victim of unrelated crime can be ruled out at all. But I DO believe the most likely scenario is that Matt had something to do with the disappearance because of his actions and his reported actions, and like you I don't like feeling like I have to walk on eggshells because I might make someone/multiple someones mad if I say so.

And I also really hope I'm wrong. Maybe no one will believe me when I say this, but I would LOVE to find out Gail just went off to a nunnery or is living out of the back of her truck, because if she's alive, she can be helped. There will be closure. Her friends, family, and kids can start to rebuild what has broken down. Seriously, you have NO IDEA how happy that would make me. Because my scenario means the kids will have one dead parent and the other in jail, and anyone who says I WANT that scenario to be true is just flat out wrong. They just are.

A tangential question: Arlene said in a Jammer interview that she thinks Matt threatened the kids and told Gail to bring them back or else. Did anyone else get the unspoken vibe that she also thinks Matt's threat involved Gail leaving for good once she brought back the kids? I was just wondering if I was the only one who felt like Arlene was hinting at that when talking to Jammer.

A few things from AD' interview today.

Jammer states that she (GP) was seen in the Big Fork area...again. (I don't think that has been confirmed by LE in the MSM.)

Arlene was not aware of the domestic issue call to LE on the 29th.

Diane called SMPD at 10:55 AM for a wellness check on 4/30.

Arlene has copies of the court orders and police reports. ( Someone on BGHN should post those) Apparently, the one on 11/17 is not very legible and there is some confusion with the dates of 4/28 and 4/29??? Seems to be confusion re: the PR.

Neighbors as well as Arlene confused on MP wanting to take the boat down. No boat in SM as far as they know. Arlene calls it the invisible boat.

Per Arlene, Matt was having an affair with someone else in Birmingham that worked for BCBS/ Blue X Dept. TH found out---per her daughter's discussion with her father....which is where AD got the info.

Diane had financial information thru her lawyers. For some reason, this is about the 3rd time Jammer has wanted to know the balance of the account...or how much was in the a/c GP had taken the $17K from. ????

Discussion of the meds GP was on.

LE has NOT viewed the computers. They are in Davis's hands.

Per Jammer, Davis said there was never any problem with LE searching or (the computers) at...anytime.

ETA: **** (Big Fork sighting) I didn't mean that she had been seen again, but that Jammer mentioned it again. The way he stated it....seems to be taken as fact.

:twocents:Jammer's original question was with regard to his phone conversation with Lee Davis the day before this interview....Jammer asked Davis " Is there any truth to the rumor that MM had removed boxes of items from either the TN or Alabama properties PRIOR to the consent to search prders being signed and the official searches being performed?" I MUST SAY I HAVE LISTENED 3 TIMES NOW TO THE INTERVIEW AND I HEAR NOTHING IN WHAT JAMMER CLAIMED DAVIS'S REPLY TO BE....DAVIS IN A ROUND ABOUT WAY ANSWERED THE QUESTION THE WAY HE WANTED TO (IMHO ~ with lawyer spin to it)....and HE NEVER REALLY ANSWERED JAMMER'S QUESTION ABOUT MM REMOVING THINGS PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL SEARCH(ES) BEING DONE. What say all of you about this? :banghead:

:twocents::sick:Okay....I listened to the end of the Jammer Show....and he did mention Davis's statement again about MM removing stuff from the properties before the official searches took place. But, there are eye witnesses, that will testify in a court of law about this activity. They will testify to the fact that they saw MM personally remove many boxes from both properties ~ (May 17th MM removed things from the SM home (also witnessed by a few neighbors) ~ (Alabama May 19th ~ same day he delivered the letter demanding the keys to lake home and the DVR). Wow... wow ...wow...someone is not being truthful....and it's not AD. Just saying!:banghead::loser:

Since you replied to me, I just wanted to clarify that I don't think C's sighting clears anyone specifically. It could be anyone, you're right and I completely agree.

My personal theory is a pretty weak theory because I just don't know much about C's sighting or what it means, but if C's sighting was of Gail, it makes me wonder if Gail was carjacked or grabbed by someone/multiple someones in a crime that had nothing to do with Matt. The theory that someone grabbed her on behalf of someone else is plausible, too. But I should reiterate that I haven't thought much about a theory regarding the sighting because I honestly don't know what to make of it, if anything.

Sorry, Glorias, didn't mean to suggest you felt that way. I have seen that mentioned here and there and today in reference to the Jammer interview (haven't heard it yet) where it sounded like he was bringing it up to suggest that if you believe C, then that could clear someone. Just wanted to pose the question to everyone, because to me, it just makes everything all the more suspicious.

I also very much agree with your other post regarding different theories. I too, would be thrilled beyond belief if Gail is completely unharmed and just in hiding somewhere. I don't think there's any joy for anyone in thinking the alternative. Unfortunately, it's just too hard for me to wrap my mind around it. I've tried, but I just keep coming back to her children. I don't know her, but I just can't see her doing that from what I've heard about her as a person and as a mother.

:twocents:snipped for space
:twocents::sick:Okay....I listened to the end of the Jammer Show....and he did mention Davis's statement again about MM removing stuff from the properties before the official searches took place. But, there are eye witnesses, that will testify in a court of law about this activity. They will testify to the fact that they saw MM personally remove many boxes from both properties ~ (May 17th MM removed things from the SM home (also witnessed by a few neighbors) ~ (Alabama May 19th ~ same day he delivered the letter demanding the keys to lake home and the DVR). Wow... wow ...wow...someone is not being truthful....and it's not AD. Just saying!:banghead::loser:

I think Jammer slid, side stepped a little, around this also...out of context it sounded like there was no way they took out "evidence", he was making it sound like the properties have certainly not been gone through with a fine tooth comb per se, similar to a real search...but we KNOW the attorney's have the computers, so what is Davis' understanding of what that truly means? They TOOK things to find GAIL! Of COURSE!! His spin of course!

Whoever mentioned Jammer had questions that Davis wanted answered were right on it, IMHO! They can get info without having to question AD, and then use the recordings to confuse the issues when the time comes....IMHO. :twocents:

Callie Starnes
Statement from Matt Palmgren's attorneys 30 mins to news time ignores all 13 key questions we asked, provides no new info.

Imagine that....JMHO

What are the legal obligations of a PI if he finds something incriminating against his own client. Is he bound by some ethics/client confidentiality clause to only tell his client/clients attorney and not the LE or does he have to go straight to the LE? Are they covered like Dr, lawyers and priests? Sorry if these seem stupid question but I don’t know anything about PI’s and how they work.

Has his roll been to try collect up all the information that GP had been putting out there, recover documents etc. to get it back into the hands of MP & his attorney. That sure would help MP and his attorney be well prepared with what he needs to do to cover his butt. Can/will a PI step outside the roll his client has hired him for and look for information on where Gail might be if he hasn’t been asked to do that as such?

This post is just some thoughts on why someone might hire a PI other than to help find a missing person and no I am not saying MP is guilty of anything, just some thoughts and questions I had when some asked why he would hire a PI if he has something to hide.

The old brain is going in circles here and just when I think I see something one way something comes along to make me see it another way...but in the end the most important thing is Where is Gail?

I don't care what Jay "Jammer" Scott says but someone claiming they saw Gail on Big Fork doesn't rule out MP being involved as far as I am concerned...JMHO

I don't care what Jay "Jammer" Scott says but someone claiming they saw Gail on Big Fork doesn't rule out MP being involved as far as I am concerned...JMHO

I'm right there with you Em. Its been stated that MP was meeting with different people in the Chattanooga area before GP went missing. GP's PI tracked him to an ATM where he pulled money out and then met with a stranger after that. My gut feelings have told me on more than one ocassion that this guy has dirty hands and I just can't seem to shake those feelings. When I hear AD mention how MP would make comments to GP on several ocassions that things will be better when she is gone or that she is a terrible mother, etc, that speaks volumes to me. It sounds to me like GP endured a lot of mental abuse at the hands of her husband as well. From all I've read and heard this poor woman was in fear for her life. I fought the idea of getting a divorce as well because I'm Catholic, but I spoke with my priest about divorce and he told me there was a death in the marriage and that's when I made a decision to get out. My exhusband was excommunicated from the church, I was not. My heart hurts for GP and those children. I just hope that TH realizes that if MP will leave his wife for her, nothing says he won't leave her too when he gets tired of her. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Sorry, Glorias, didn't mean to suggest you felt that way. I have seen that mentioned here and there and today in reference to the Jammer interview (haven't heard it yet) where it sounded like he was bringing it up to suggest that if you believe C, then that could clear someone. Just wanted to pose the question to everyone, because to me, it just makes everything all the more suspicious.

Nothing to apologize for, seriously.

Jammer was really pushing the idea that Gail left on her own. Every time he talked about it in the first interview, he would word it in a way that clearly meant she drove off on her own. He kept telling Arlene that, reminding her that Susie Button saw Gail drive off on her own accord. And that's all true, but Jammer never took the next step to ask "What happened after that?"

He did the same regarding C's sighting. Even when Arlene said the newspapers reported Gail looked scared and the passenger would hide her face, Jammer ignored it and never asked "Why would she look scared? Why would the mystery passenger hide her face?"

Maybe he did ask those things in today's interview, I don't know. But if he didn't, then that's going to solidify my opinion that he is deliberately trying to spin things a certain way by omitting and ignoring key questions and events.

I'm right there with you Em. Its been stated that MP was meeting with different people in the Chattanooga area before GP went missing. GP's PI tracked him to an ATM where he pulled money out and then met with a stranger after that. My gut feelings have told me on more than one ocassion that this guy has dirty hands and I just can't seem to shake those feelings. When I hear AD mention how MP would make comments to GP on several ocassions that things will be better when she is gone or that she is a terrible mother, etc, that speaks volumes to me. It sounds to me like GP endured a lot of mental abuse at the hands of her husband as well. From all I've read and heard this poor woman was in fear for her life. I fought the idea of getting a divorce as well because I'm Catholic, but I spoke with my priest about divorce and he told me there was a death in the marriage and that's when I made a decision to get out. My exhusband was excommunicated from the church, I was not. My heart hurts for GP and those children. I just hope that TH realizes that if MP will leave his wife for her, nothing says he won't leave her too when he gets tired of her. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

BBM...IMO.. MP finding someone else and leaving her (just walking away) should be the least of her problems considering no one has heard from Gail in over two months now...JMHO

In reference to "Jammer" anyone know IF he is clean and sober now? I don't listen to his program..I don't even know what station he is affiliated with anymore.. He has been fired or let go from several last I heard..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member