TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are veiwing this as Matt's PI and attorneys against the LE. I have seen no indication that the relationship is like that. This isn't a game where one side wins and the other side looses. In this, if either team looses, it means something terrible. It makes perfect sense that they would work together to find out what did happen. And yes, I do think that if they found anything about Gails whereabouts on the computers, they will or have informed the LE.

Matt has hired THE expert PI in the area to search for Gail. Once Gail's PI turned his info over to LE, if he had anything that could assist in that search, I can't see any reason that he wouldn't share that with Mike Mathis.

confused,

Do you know which LEA's have been fully informed by both Gail and Matt's PI's? TIA.

I totally understand what you're saying, BeanE.

But then wouldn't you then want any and all PI's involved cooperate with LE to the fullest extent possible?

I think maybe I'm being confusing, lol.

Let me try again? If one individual hires a PI to determine grounds for a divorce- and then another individual hires a PI to find the same (now missing) person... I would think the PI hired to find the missing person would be focused on search efforts, not efforts geared toward obtaining evidence to be used in a divorce. Does that make any sense?

Are you saying why would Mike Mathis need anything that the other PI found, since he is searching for Gail, not dealing with the divorce? Is that your ?

If so, the answer would be that he wouldn't need that info, but in finding that info, the other PI could have noticed something that would be a lead. The only way to determine that would be for them to share info.

Does that help at all?

As in the same thinking of compassion and humanity in finding Gail. I could understand talking; but not sharing confidential info he had uncovered about the divorce investigation. kwim? Do you know for fact that GP's PI was not working on the case after the 28th? Maybe he was......so he would hopefully share MP's whereabouts on 4/30 with LE, but not necessarily with MM or Davis.

This whole computer search/forensics is hinky to me.

I think at this point he doesn't have to share that info, AD seems to be doing that on the radio.

Are you saying why would Mike Mathis need anything that the other PI found, since he is searching for Gail, not dealing with the divorce? Is that your ?

If so, the answer would be that he wouldn't need that info, but in finding that info, the other PI could have noticed something that would be a lead. The only way to determine that would be for them to share info.

Does that help at all?

Yes, somewhat. Thank you.

Sharing info between both PI's, and LE, seems like it would be in Gails best interests.

Everyone involved wants to locate Gail, correct?

So any reluctance to share info regarding her disappearence concerns me.

You are veiwing this as Matt's PI and attorneys against the LE. I have seen no indication that the relationship is like that. This isn't a game where one side wins and the other side looses. In this, if either team looses, it means something terrible. It makes perfect sense that they would work together to find out what did happen. And yes, I do think that if they found anything about Gails whereabouts on the computers, they will or have informed the LE.

Matt has hired THE expert PI in the area to search for Gail. Once Gail's PI turned his info over to LE, if he had anything that could assist in that search, I can't see any reason that he wouldn't share that with Mike Mathis.

BBM

Not at all....just that Gail's PI shouldn't be discussing or sharing the info he gleaned for the purpose of the divorce with MM or Davis. Just info necessary in finding Gail. Within the same thought, why wouldn't LE ask to look at the puters----and it be unnecessary for Davis to do so.....unless.....imo. The cost? The findings? No matter if GP if missing, Davis's first responsibility would be putting MP's best interest first. If that meant having information that would incrimidate MP....I don't think they would share it. IMO

It's really just a thought process, because I haven't seen anything to indicate either.

Like you, if a loved one was missing... I would hire anyone I thought could help to find them- but I would be relying on LE before doing so. I would also be wary of 'hiring', considering there are so many other resources (available without cost) to help locate missing persons who are missing unvoluntarily. :waitasec:

I might hire a PI if I needed or wanted proof of something other than an accident or other issue causing a person to be missing; and/or if I felt as if LE was failing me in my search for my loved one.

Hmm, does that make any sense?? I am not particularly articulate today.

Yes, makes sense. I think I understand now.

:grouphug:

Both Sides Of The Fence: Corruption and redemption in Chattanooga, Tennessee from the 1940s through the 1980s [Hardcover]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Both-Sides-Fence-Corruption-Chattanooga/dp/1425981518"]Amazon.com: Both Sides Of The Fence: Corruption and redemption in Chattanooga, Tennessee from the 1940s through the 1980s (9781425981518): Bob Martin: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QHfS-uHHL.@@AMEPARAM@@41QHfS-uHHL[/ame]

The Beat Goes On...

The problem is, and always has been...JMHO (as well as many others) pertaining to Chattanooga's finest..

I am thinking about this minute by minute. And wondering- what are the stakes here?

From a SAR approach, I personally could not in good conscious withhold any info I had pertaining to a missing persons case- whether I were family, LE, or SAR.

There are legal ramifications from every approach. And if the best interest is in finding Gail... why worry about PI's at this point?

A few things from AD' interview today.

Jammer states that she (GP) was seen in the Big Fork area...again. (I don't think that has been confirmed by LE in the MSM.)

Arlene was not aware of the domestic issue call to LE on the 29th.

Diane called SMPD at 10:55 AM for a wellness check on 4/30.

Arlene has copies of the court orders and police reports. ( Someone on BGHN should post those) Apparently, the one on 11/17 is not very legible and there is some confusion with the dates of 4/28 and 4/29??? Seems to be confusion re: the PR.

Neighbors as well as Arlene confused on MP wanting to take the boat down. No boat in SM as far as they know. Arlene calls it the invisible boat.

Per Arlene, Matt was having an affair with someone else in Birmingham that worked for BCBS/ Blue X Dept. TH found out---per her daughter's discussion with her father....which is where AD got the info.

Diane had financial information thru her lawyers. For some reason, this is about the 3rd time Jammer has wanted to know the balance of the account...or how much was in the a/c GP had taken the $17K from. ????

Discussion of the meds GP was on.

LE has NOT viewed the computers. They are in Davis's hands.

Per Jammer, Davis said there was never any problem with LE searching or (the computers) at...anytime.

ETA: **** (Big Fork sighting) I didn't mean that she had been seen again, but that Jammer mentioned it again. The way he stated it....seems to be taken as fact.

I am thinking about this minute by minute. And wondering- what are the stakes here?

From a SAR approach, I personally could not in good conscious withhold any info I had pertaining to a missing persons case- whether I were family, LE, or SAR.

There are legal ramifications from every approach. And if the best interest is in finding Gail... why worry about PI's at this point?

The clock keeps ticking and Gail is not found. The "no foul play" gambit has been over some time, imo. What a fiasco. You can't convince me at this point that the best interests for the means to finding GP have been the focus. IMO, JMO

So, MP was having more than 1 affair!?:eek:

Wonder if she has brown hair?:rolleyes:

or.................wonder if that is just subterfuge? :waitasec:

fran

I didn't get to listen to the whole interview, just the very end. Hope they have it on tape!

I am interested in the statement released by MP's attorney, Davis, that 'there's no truth to MM taking things out of the residence (or was it lake house?):waitasec:

just wonderin'
fran

That was a good interview. Jammer does a good job. Researches, actually has facts (a refreshing change), asks good questions.

I hope somebody got that recorded. I wish I knew how to do that, but I don't.:(

I have to say that between the two Jammer interviews, Arlene's credibility has taken a dip. There are conflicts popping up when she tells about certain events, and I was cringing when she was telling info that Diane had given her. Perhaps Diane doesn't care, and didn't tell her it was in confidence, but atm I find it difficult to believe that the info was not given confidentially.

I'm also having a hard time with Arlene's anger spilling over into things that aren't related to Gail's disappearance, which ends up with her bashing just for the sake of bashing. When people do that, it makes it hard to separate points and info that are salient to the case. I have a particularly hard time with bashing of LE.

Just my opinion.

Is Mike Mathis mentioned in the book? If so, I'll buy it.

I don't think so..It has been ages since I read that book... Don't even know IF I still have it, unless it is up in the attic somewhere....JMHO

I didn't get to listen to the whole interview, just the very end. Hope they have it on tape!

I am interested in the statement released by MP's attorney, Davis, that 'there's no truth to MM taking things out of the residence (or was it lake house?):waitasec:

just wonderin'
fran

Jammer said LE stated that the AL properties had been searched.. Arlene adamantly disagreed stating she had talked to LE there and the DA and no such search ever took place. Detectives from TN apparently accompanied the PI when he was there. Elmore Co was never ask....or was never present. (I would think they would have to be??)

That was a good interview. Jammer does a good job. Researches, actually has facts (a refreshing change), asks good questions.

I hope somebody got that recorded. I wish I knew how to do that, but I don't.:(

I have to say that between the two Jammer interviews, Arlene's credibility has taken a dip. There are conflicts popping up when she tells about certain events, and I was cringing when she was telling info that Diane had given her. Perhaps Diane doesn't care, and didn't tell her it was in confidence, but atm I find it difficult to believe that the info was not given confidentially.

I'm also having a hard time with Arlene's anger spilling over into things that aren't related to Gail's disappearance, which ends up with her bashing just for the sake of bashing. When people do that, it makes it hard to separate points and info that are salient to the case. I have a particularly hard time with bashing of LE.Just my opinion.

BBM...As I see it.. Sometimes, unfortunately, it is what it is and it needs to be confronted and brought to light...JMHO

Oh..forgot to mention. CC, who allegedly had the sighting of GP, is a former writer for the TPF (Times Free Press)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06