TN - Gatlinburg/Smoky Mountains wildfire, 14 confirmed dead, 23 Nov 2016 *Arrests/Charges Dropped**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if he found his family? There's another man looking for his mil. I've not heard if they'd found them. :(

I have been trying to find out since I heard his story this morning. So far, all I am seeing is the same report of him looking for his wife and daughters.

I can't imagine the devastation and destruction of a wild fire like this. Condolences to those who have lost loved ones. The loss of animal life will be significant. The people in the affected areas are in my prayers as they face a difficult road ahead.

I have not heard if any have found their missing family members. A woman got separated from her husband, this man is looking for his wife and 2 daughters, a man seeking hi MIL ... there may be others. No word on the three who died, but I did read they were three separate incidents.

These folks have been listed as missing: :(
Chloe Reed
Constance Reed
Lily Reed
Brad Phillips
Alice Hagler
Steve Watson
Judy McCarter
Pamela Johnson

I think he meant to say flipping matches.

I googled after I asked. Not sure what he meant but there is a "trick" on youtube called "flying matches" which sends a lit match flying.

I googled after I asked. Not sure what he meant but there is a "trick" on youtube called "flying matches" which sends a lit match flying.

Ugh! I hope if the evidence is there, he is charged with Capital Murder.

[video=youtube;Pj_cJGpwqBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_cJGpwqBQ[/video]

Here's another version.

[video=youtube;yINyF3kEYdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINyF3kEYdI[/video]

I thought he meant to say "throwing" matches but who knows.

I agree that whoever started the fire if it was on purpose then murder charges should occur.

Everyone knows a fire could kill someone so it is appropriate to file murder charges whoever started these fires.

I saw some comments in one of the Youtube videos that said the fires appeared to be popping up everywhere and it didnt make sense. I know wind can cause it to do that but if they were popping up in different places then wind could be ruled out as the source for some of them.

The investigators have a tough job figuring out the cause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back