TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I see the previous attack is being discussed, sorry about that.

Holly, where are you?

Was it ever confirmed there was blood on the lunchbox? I am more inclined to think the perp threw it out of a window in the opposite direction of where Holly/her body may be hidden. Of course, I am hopeful she will be found alive, but it isn't looking good the longer she is missing.

No aparently there was not blood on the lunch bag. Reporting on this case has been real sloppy and details get mixed and muddled together.

The only evidence that has been reported and verified to date:

Small amounts of blood found in the car port. Lab results are back but have not been made available to anyone

Lunch bag found by a road, by a creek some 8 miles away. It is said to have looked as if it was thrown from a car, and had her lunch inside

There seems to also have been a piece of duct tape with blonde hair found somewhere and while it has been shown on video (so we know its real) not much has been said about it or if the hair is Hollys or not

As of last nite on the Nancy Grace show "flecks" of blood across the front yard were mentioned but this detail does not appear in any other official reports or descriptions and may just be more sloppy wording or reporting.

And, aparently it is known where Holly actually went into the woods and perhaps where she/they left the woods (?) based on a LE statement about them knowing entry and exit points.

As unpleasant as it is to think about, the scream could've been the result of the perp sexually assaulting the victim or assaulting her with his fists or a weapon. Something bad wrong must've been going on at that point, and the individual who heard her must've thought it truly sounded like someone in immediate danger, hence the call to 911.

I don't think she would've gone into the woods willingly without at least letting her brother or whoever else was in the house know about it. If it is indeed the same perp from the Centerville attempted kidnapping, we already have a general idea of his m.o.

I think maybe them results were inconclusive and they don't know whose blood it is.

For some reason i think they do know. This being the reason they told the searchers to stay home today. I think they are taking out the blood hounds and maybe something will happen today..They dont want anyone out in the woods today....Maybe they know something! JMO

I don't really believe the "hurt friend in the woods" story, although it might seem plausible initially. I think a nursing student would instinctively think to call 911 before walking into the woods to check on someone injured.

I just think its amazing that Holly has not been found yet, considering how quickly LE responded (in the whole scope of things). With as much ground as all of these volunteers have covered, its encouraging that they haven't found a body. I just don't know what to think but I'm getting despondent.

family "spokesman" live on Fox news giving an interview with Alisyn Camerota...

has not talked with anyone about the findings (blood results) "I dont know anything about that at this time"

I know I would be asking??? Is this guy not curious? Just a little bit?

BBM

I did not know we knew the race of Morgan's killer. Is there a profile for Morgan's killer? Do you have a link? I went and looked but this is all I found... and article that suggests a link to another crime. But the article does not explain the forensic link between the cases... TIA!

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/07/morgan_harrington_murder_foren.php

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/cold-cases/police-link-morgan-harrington.html

snip
State police said there is a forensic link between the two cases. Sources said the cases are linked by a DNA match. Both are unsolved.

As unpleasant as it is to think about, the scream could've been the result of the perp sexually assaulting the victim or assaulting her with his fists or a weapon. Something bad wrong must've been going on at that point, and the individual who heard her must've thought it truly sounded like someone in immediate danger, hence the call to 911.

I don't think she would've gone into the woods willingly without at least letting her brother or whoever else was in the house know about it. If it is indeed the same perp from the Centerville attempted kidnapping, we already have a general idea of his m.o.

Exactly,,, And ill bet they find her close to home! JMO

Has it been confirmed that a scream was heard?? I just can't remember if that was confirmed. There was confusion on who actually called 911 and I don't know if that ever got cleared up.

Has it been confirmed that a scream was heard?? I just can't remember if that was confirmed. There was confusion on who actually called 911 and I don't know if that ever got cleared up.

See Post 92 in this thread. Not_My_Kids quoted authorities and cleared this up for us.

I don't really believe the "hurt friend in the woods" story, although it might seem plausible initially. I think a nursing student would instinctively think to call 911 before walking into the woods to check on someone injured.

I just think its amazing that Holly has not been found yet, considering how quickly LE responded (in the whole scope of things). With as much ground as all of these volunteers have covered, its encouraging that they haven't found a body. I just don't know what to think but I'm getting despondent.

I hate to say this but searchers wont find her.
I think the guy buried her and i think she is real near her home!
They need to go back out there and check every inch.
If the neighbor heard her scream they must have been walking south towards her. Cause bro didnt hear a scream AFAIK JMO

They need SAR dogs!!!!!

No aparently there was not blood on the lunch bag. Reporting on this case has been real sloppy and details get mixed and muddled together.

The only evidence that has been reported and verified to date:

Small amounts of blood found in the car port. Lab results are back but have not been made available to anyone

Lunch bag found by a road, by a creek some 8 miles away. It is said to have looked as if it was thrown from a car, and had her lunch inside

There seems to also have been a piece of duct tape with blonde hair found somewhere and while it has been shown on video (so we know its real) not much has been said about it or if the hair is Hollys or not

As of last nite on the Nancy Grace show "flecks" of blood across the front yard were mentioned but this detail does not appear in any other official reports or descriptions and may just be more sloppy wording or reporting.

And, aparently it is known where Holly actually went into the woods and perhaps where she/they left the woods (?) based on a LE statement about them knowing entry and exit points.
Also on NG last night they reported there was a bundle of school papers found. Not confirmed if they were hers though.
For example, we heard reportedly that there was a bundle of papers, perhaps school papers, wet school papers found inside the wooded area, the search area. Now, we don`t know if these are actually belonging to Holly Bobo. We also, of course, know about the blood. Today, new news, reports
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

That's what I've thought all along, someone acting like they were needing help, maybe the perp was bleeding and asks her for help. He could have cut himself to say, hey....there was a hunting accident in the woods..my friend is hurt bad too, help...then led her away.

Then wouldn't we have to assume? he knew she was a NURSE=local or someone that knows her from school not necessarily another student..If he used this scenario I would assume her advise would be to call 911 vs going to help with no emer medical kit..OTH! She may have suggested that but the perp's response would've been to come & see if he needed an ambulance or not..That's a lot of assuming I know & honestly my gut says none of the above took place cos it's someone she's rejected out for revenge who wouldn't bother with a ruse..He'd simply grab her, threaten her, & take off into the woods where I believe he had a car waiting for them.

I looked over the commonly used terms before posting, but I don't know what SAR dogs are...help?

I hate to say this but searchers wont find her.
I think the guy buried her and i think she is real near her home!
They need to go back out there and check every inch.
If the neighbor heard her scream they must have been walking south towards her. Cause bro didnt hear a scream AFAIK JMO

They need SAR dogs!!!!!

A post on one of the HB FB sites yesterday said basically dogs were being used "all kinds of dogs" which I assume means not just blood hounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024