TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...without a link for sure, we can't really believe it. Heck...even WITH a link (in this case) we might not necessarily be able to believe it!

What if there are squatters out there in thos woods or a meth lab or something like that..... I guess we would have heard if the searchers found anything like that but then again we dont hear NUTTIN NUTTIN at all LOL
Yup good point. Found this article
It is a statistic no one wants to be a part of, but the facts are in: Tennessee ranked number one in the nation for the manufacturing of methamphetamines. According to the U.S.
http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?rcat=1&art=index

One scenario I've had recently is that perhaps the perp was driving a pickup, pulling a horse trailer with an ATV inside. Horses are very common sights here as well as horse trailers. After the abduction, he could have pulled the ATV back into the trailer, and placed Holly in the front compartment, which is often used for storage; gotten into his truck; and, proceeded to wherever. Wearing camo, driving a pickup, and pulling a trailer is something no one would deem suspicious even if he met dozens of people on the road after the abduction.

JMO

The first part of what you said isn't correct in many cases but I don't want to get into details for obvious reasons.

SDT, I'd be reasonably certain they know about the papers by now. If by some chance she was being driven away on an ATV between the noise of the wind, the engine and travel over ground she'd probably have been able to drop stuff without being noticed. BUT once that word got out if this is indeed what happened it appears to have stopped and this is why the LEO's have really stopped releasing information I'd guess.

That information should not have been leaked.

I disagree, if a phone is off then it's really off otherwise you'd drain the battery real quick. Either way even if she had it on this whole time there's no way the battery could still hold power & it would be useless at this point.

It should be easy enough to find out if the Sullivan attack was reported. Most counties have a crime report in the newspaper or on the LE web site. Going to the web site for the local newspaper and searching or to the city or county LE site should provide a report date. I know here the paper has a weekly crime log listing what has happened in the county.

Chilling...because it brings on an entirely different level to this case...(if the 2 cases are related and it certainly seems like it is more than a coincidence.)

Was Holly Bobo Abduction Related to Attack on Another Woman?
Apr 21, 2011 – 10:03 AM

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/21/w...a/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2|57451

Holly's house is soooooooo remote, that i can only believe these two cases are related if a link can be found between the two women & the abductor- like if he lives by their school or is in some way affiliated with the schools they attend. i think i recall someone saying Heather also goes to school, but i dont recall if it was ever said where she attends, if at all.

or he is a delivery person who is in both their areas on a regular basis. (newspaper carrier?)

sidenote: Deborah Norville used info i sent to her directly. twice.
(1st night on NG, the Elizabeth Shoaf underground bunker abduction)
(2nd night on NG, the car/scanner info)

I hope Mrs Sullivan was able to get a good look at her attacker and they have her searching photos.

Do college teachers there teach at more then one campus? Both woman were in school. Or maybe they both go to the same gym ? Is there something that connects her and Holly to a place or event?

IMO, the fact they were both college students in a certain age group, would be enough for a SO to happen upon either by simply staking out the school. Campuses are so open, anyone can pretty much walk on....and an SO looking for a certain "target" could just sit there till he found one...really hoping the two are not related, simply because if it's someone known to Holly it will probably be easier to pinpoint.

ETA: I went to a predominantly female school(previously all female) and can vouch that creeps will come and just sit on benches, in the student union and gawk at people...disturbing to say the least, especially considering nothing could be done about it

On HS FB page, back in January she described her attacker as 6ft, dark hair, grey hoodie and jeans. She did report it. Police contacted her then the media.

If they are related the FBI, LE has to inform the public for their own safety. They haven't done that yet. If I was a blond young woman 100 mile radius of this area, I would be going to the store to buy coloring for my hair right now!

Was she a student recently? I remember her FB page showing something about Real Estate school? She is 30 correct? (HS)

Chilling...because it brings on an entirely different level to this case...(if the 2 cases are related and it certainly seems like it is more than a coincidence.)

It does seem like they are very likely related. And maybe there are more we don't know about, women who reported something similar after Holly was taken.

I wonder if she could describe the perp--I saw in some article about her that she described him as 'tall and skinny'... If she can give the police more, or did in her original report, they may have a description. Altho at 5:30 AM, it may have been too dark, and he caused her to drop her lantern.

It should be easy enough to find out if the Sullivan attack was reported. Most counties have a crime report in the newspaper or on the LE web site. Going to the web site for the local newspaper and searching or to the city or county LE site should provide a report date. I know here the paper has a weekly crime log listing what has happened in the county.

In the article that someone posted it said LE confirmed that she reported it at that time.

I don't know why, and I may very well be the only one, but I'm not feeling the connection between the 2 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg