TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Heather Sullivan is going to be on Inside Edition today - here in MI it is on @ 4:30PM - I will let you know what she says :)

There has been talk about an Elizabeth Smart type situation. Where he may be living with Holly out there. A cave, an underground bunker, something like that. Information and pictures of a cave give people a better, more visual idea of what this theory entails... for those who don't live in an area with caves.

*Though, I do think you need more coffee... when you are asking us to feel you in. That's always a sign I need my Dew!* :innocent:

Many caves here are not very big, but then again, it doesn't take a big place to hide someone. Caves are usually remote so that is a plus for hiding as well. A cave of any size is usually fairly well known to locals but not frequented often.

One area of trouble for that situation is whose property is the cave on (in) and what is the access point? An everday pattern of visiting the same location will get noticed if at all public.

I would just like to know where the carport is.

I think someone said that by saying carport they were meaning either the garage or the driveway area right outside the garage. Southern terminology?? There was no carport (in the traditional sense of the word) that I could see from looking at the photos. When looking at the house, the garage is towards the left I believe.

Redfish, I posted #397 as a response to your theory question but it is a page back.

Ok as ya look at the map im on google earth not google maps. 618 is north and to the right of that huge retention pond and 611 is east right at that retention pond way way back in the woods....far away from the house i dont think it has a house just land . It really is a big property!

Yep, it's a real nice place for sure.

10EC_Dad

You sound like you're from that area...what can you tell me about what looks like to be dirt roads that can be accessed from 5 Forks Road.....they look like lightening bolts....are there any caves up there?? That place keeps hammering on my mind....I'd like to know anything you could tell me about that area, if you've ever been up there, that is.

What is your thinking on relationship of Holly case and the Centerville case?
Hi 10EC_Dad, speaking for myself when this centerville case came to the fore I couldn't help but think back on a few cases where a stranger was stalking people in the woods out in the middle of nowhere... first being Meredith Emerson, second being the Groene family in Idaho. While they are few and far between they cannot be discounted as a possible scenario here imhoo..

do I think the two cases are related (Holly and Heather)? not sure... but in my mind I cannot discount them either.

In my way of thinking I am trying to come up with motive... seems that those closest to Holly would have those motives that would include revenge, spurned love interest.....and surly the tbi is all over her closest contacts like white on rice.

that being said, the sudden spokesperson role was currently taken over by the head of the entire TBI, the governor has added 50k into the reward pot... so what else is going on here... are there other unsolved cases or recent attempted abductions that we are not hearing about?

MOO...

also I want to make a comment on the TN river search today... that is East (toward Centerville I might add) of the past search areas and water searches... I find this highly interesting... there is no way they can search this entire body of water so they must have had something that led them there. I40 passes over the river... and we have heard I40 before in the investigation search area parameters..

I just don't know... but I am not ready to not think the two cases are related. At the same time I don't have a strong feeling they are.. but we have seen stranger stuff....

again moo

What is your thinking on relationship of Holly case and the Centerville case?

I think they may very well be related. There are more similarities than differences. Attractive, petite blonde women taken or attempted to be taken by an unknown man at approx the same time, from secluded houses not too far apart geographically. It would be foolish not to at least compare notes

This is the headline from front page of AOL News..It's beyond ridiculous how much some media exaggerates & twists the truth!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
New Twist in Search for Holly Bobo

As teams search for the 20 year old, a woman says she saw something shocking before disappearance.
Haunting scene she says she saw

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/21/w...n-hea/?icid=main|verizon|dl1|sec1_lnk3|210446
--------------------------------

The link to the inside headline (& story) is:

Was Holly Bobo Abduction Related to Attack on Another Woman?

It doesn't even match the original headline! Geesh!

just thinking out loud here but I bet the new areas are in and around the wildlife sanctuary that borders the TN river...

moo

Redfish, I posted #399 as a response to your theory question but it is a page back.

Dad, there are enough similarities to make one pause.... but we also don't have all the information from THIS one to compare.... basically they appear the same. That they are so far apart can't be a discount factor. Still on the fence with this one... holding out on a theory until we have more infor.

Hi 10EC_Dad, speaking for myself when this centerville case came to the fore I couldn't help but think back on a few cases where a stranger was stalking people in the woods out in the middle of nowhere... first being Meredith Emerson, second being the Groene family in Idaho. While they are few and far between they cannot be discounted as a possible scenario here imhoo..

do I think the two cases are related (Holly and Heather)? not sure... but in my mind I cannot discount them either.

In my way of thinking I am trying to come up with motive... seems that those closest to Holly would have those motives that would include revenge, spurned love interest.....and surly the tbi is all over her closest contacts like white on rice.

that being said, the sudden spokesperson role was currently taken over by the head of the entire TBI, the governor has added 50k into the reward pot... so what else is going on here... are there other unsolved cases or recent attempted abductions that we are not hearing about?

MOO...

also I want to make a comment on the TN river search today... that is East (toward Centerville I might add) of the past search areas and water searches... I find this highly interesting... there is no way they can search this entire body of water so they must have had something that led them there. I40 passes over the river... and we have heard I40 before in the investigation search area parameters..

I just don't know... but I am not ready to not think the two cases are related. At the same time I don't have a strong feeling they are.. but we have seen stranger stuff....

again moo

Thanks so much for your thoughts. I do not rule out the possibility of the cases being linked but it is a long shot.

I am glad that you brought up the TBI and reward. I have not put much thought into that but do find it curious as well. I have lightly attributed it to a new governor somewhat caught up in the media hype. Honestly, why is this case getting the media hype? Pretty young blonde. Nothing wrong with that, it is just human nature. And, I hope that keeps Holly alive until she is found.

MOO...

again moo

One thing I find troubling about these cases being related is that in the Centerville incident, her boyfriend scared the guy off when he asked her if everything was OK. I would like to know if her boyfriend stayed there all the time or if he just happened to be there that night. This would let me know if the perp stalked her ahead of time and knew her schedule. Also, according to her FB page, she went out to the car to get cigarettes when this happened, so this might be a random act. She said he grabbed her right when she walked out of house. She did mention that someone was looking in her windows previously too. This is all things that she wrote herself, so not rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey