TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the cell ping for a second....

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp
Basically, if you go to antennasearch.com and enter her address....you will see that there isn't a cell phone tower close enough to her home for the recent comment by LE make sense. The closest cell tower is 3+ miles away......and all of the nearby towers are to the south and east of the home. After looking it up.....I just don't see any way they triangulated her cell pings to within a mile of her home. Maybe she does have GPS....that's the only way I can imagine them having any idea where her phone is/was located.

Well...this "news" only came from Nancy Grace's show page so far...:)

Just to clarify, Holly's FB is completely closed off from anyone who isn't friends with her. HS's FB page is the one that is wide open. Holly seems to be doing as much as she can do to be safe and still be 'social'. It's still highly possible that the kidnapper is her FB friend, and has tons of access to her every thought.....but its also possible that he just saw her somewhere in person and doesn't know her.
Yeah I had noticed HB's was private. I wonder if LE went through all her male friends on FB. I guess FB can be a good investigative tool but it also seems like it could be an investigative nightmare for LE having to scour through hundreds of friends and determine if any need a closer look at.

I was going to say something about the 'lower middle class' thing too....

The Bobo's are on a large acreage, and that's prestige right there. It's also not inexpensive to have trees trimmed, so for their area, they seem upper middle class at the very least. I haven't seen what kind of cars the Holly's have, so no projections from that. But in the country things are valued differently. A 'good car' is one that takes a person where they're going and brings them back without breaking down. Age and model are optional.

Good morning all!
I've asked 3 days in a row and think i read every post but have not found an answer.
Does anyone know what time the parents left that morning? I'm just baffled that we have no timeline for everyone in that house for the previous 24 hrs. before her disapperance. We (sluethers) usually have the where abouts of anyone close to a crime, the family, the neighbors, who was talking or texting who. Without knowing anything I'm stuck in that morning. We don't even know exactly what the neighbor heard or who said what & how they said it in the 911 calls.
Yes I know LE is way smarter than me and prolly don't need my help but we as a group can usually decipher whats going on and w/ this little info we can't help much.

Good morning all!
I've asked 3 days in a row and think i read every post but have not found an answer.
Does anyone know what time the parents left that morning? I'm just baffled that we have no timeline for everyone in that house for the previous 24 hrs. before her disapperance. We (sluethers) usually have the where abouts of anyone close to a crime, the family, the neighbors, who was talking or texting who. Without knowing anything I'm stuck in that morning. We don't even know exactly what the neighbor heard or who said what & how they said it in the 911 calls.
Yes I know LE is way smarter than me and prolly don't need my help but we as a group can usually decipher whats going on and w/ this little info we can't help much.
So far there is no timeline and very little to go on.

Good morning everybody!

I just read this great article all about Holly
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110423/NEWS25/110423004

here are some highlights:

Holly graduated in the top 10 of her graduating class
She was voted most beautiful and creative
She played basketball
When she graduated she started taking classes toward becoming an RN
Clint works in Social work field
Dana, her dad, is self employed (previous articles say tree service)
Mom is a long time Elementary teacher

john walsh amw was just on fox news and said that the brother is a poi?? no link it was just live on air interview with walsh...

I'm sorry if some of you are feeling watched.....I have been lurking to see what the online community is saying about the case. My DIL is currently working this case, so I can't comment on anything unless it's already been released to the public, and she hasn't shared anything with me that could compromise the investigation.....but because she's working the case, I'm interested! Keep sleuthing!

john walsh amw was just on fox news and said that the brother is a poi?? no link it was just live on air interview with walsh...

Now thats interesting!
If this is true this is the reason nothing is being said, and isnt it true the last person to see a person before is usually considered a POI till it can be proven otherwise?

I'm new too so I'm not sure if i am doing this right, but i have a question. If the brother saw this man, is there any drawing of him released?
hopefully the brother is watching who shows up to search. Don't a lot of perps return to the scene or watch from a distance?
Just a thought!

I think anyone close to her has to be ruled in. We see it all the time in case after case the victim knows the perp. Sometimes it is an accident and they report a kidnapping to get out of it. LE work the case as if it is a stranger abduction because they have to search and gather evidence, but sometimes they already have an idea but don't let on. They have 2 investigations going on at the same time. I am just suspicious after all the case I have read about. If anything is off, 1+1 don't equal 2; I start looking close to home.

I'm new too so I'm not sure if i am doing this right, but i have a question. If the brother saw this man, is there any drawing of him released?
hopefully the brother is watching who shows up to search. Don't a lot of perps return to the scene or watch from a distance?
Just a thought!

The brother only saw the man from behind and from a distance.....

Just a thought!

Hi Moonviolet and welcome!:great:

No drawing no composit sketch afawk nothing has been released.
I would think LE is watching !

welcome to websleuths Moonviolet and MILofforensictechTBI !
:fireworks2::welcome::greetings::fireworks2:

we are glad to have you!

I'm sorry if some of you are feeling watched.....I have been lurking to see what the online community is saying about the case. My DIL is currently working this case, so I can't comment on anything unless it's already been released to the public, and she hasn't shared anything with me that could compromise the investigation.....but because she's working the case, I'm interested! Keep sleuthing!

Send her our love and support please! They have a tough job and we appreciate all that they do!

I think anyone close to her has to be ruled in. We see it all the time in case after case the victim knows the perp. Sometimes it is an accident and they report a kidnapping to get out of it. LE work the case as if it is a stranger abduction because they have to search and gather evidence, but sometimes they already have an idea but don't let on. They have 2 investigations going on at the same time. I am just suspicious after all the case I have read about. If anything is off, 1+1 don't equal 2; I start looking close to home.

This is exactly what i have thought since day one and i think LE is on a wild goose chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties