TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of pics of the searchers on hands and knees here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN Holly Bobo case- pics only- no discussion

at the plant, and then "Crews comb the roadway in front of the U.T. Parsons campus, where Holly attend school." per Will Nunley's chirping

WoW just WoW!!

Thank you so very much to all of those selflessly spending their Easter Sunday down on bended knee[and not just in prayer]but literally bent down on hands and knees finely..combing thru every single blade of grass in these areas of search.. I am amazed and touched at this..I knowthat I probably shouldn't be but I am! More often than not in living our daily lives amongst so many selfish..bitter..angry..hateful and resenting the world ppl that one loses sight that indeed there are still good ppl in this world that I too share my sidewalk through life with and it makes my heart smile to see those that are in the vicinity of where this tragedy has occurred and are able to do so are indeed "doing so" today for Miss Holly Lynn Bobo in their desire to help bring this girl home by any means necessary..

Thank you searchers! Thank you for helping this family bring their daughter..their sister.. their cousin..their niece back home where she belongs..and thank you searchers for helping me to realize and therefor help to restore my much needed lack of faith in my fellow mankind..May God truly bless you and your family on this Easter Sunday
t4611.gif

Electric eye - You are new here so I will let you know before a mod does. This is a victim friendly forum and we do not talk about family members being suspects unless it is confirmed by LE that they are. Family members are considered victims, just like the main victim.

Welcome to Websleuths!

I must have been mistaken about the purpose of the forum, and I apologize. I thought this was a forum for discussing theories on abduction/murder cases and didn't realize this was a support forum for the families.

My intention was not to "convict" the brother, but to merely point out that no one is "clear" in my mind. I don't know of anyway to say what I want to say about this case without "offending" someone, so how should I do it? I know I cannot be the only here who holds this opinion about this case. I find the "stranger" theory highly unlikely. I guess my question is how can one express such an opinion without getting in trouble?

That Eaton plant has been vacant for 15-20 years. And I know I just saw a post about a car and now it is gone.

:wagon:

Good to have you on board!

If a post was removed recently, it could be that it was quoting the scanner forum (which is a private forum on Websleuths) or a tweet that doesn't have a link. Those appear to be a couple of issues in here this afternoon. Those kinds of posts are being removed by the mods.

I'm thinking perhaps two different searche for two different reasons. One for Holly and the other for evidence. Perhaps they think this person watched her at school. Maybe they are crawling along looking for cigarette butts, or something similar. Just a thought.

I have always had a suspicion that whomever took Holly knew her from school.

IMO

I must have been mistaken about the purpose of the forum, and I apologize. I thought this was a forum for discussing theories on abduction/murder cases and didn't realize this was a support forum for the families.

My intention was not to "convict" the brother, but to merely point out that no one is "clear" in my mind. I don't know of anyway to say what I want to say about this case without "offending" someone, so how should I do it? I know I cannot be the only here who holds this opinion about this case. I find the "stranger" theory highly unlikely. I guess my question is how can one express such an opinion without getting in trouble?

On Websleuths, we don't point fingers at family members unless they are being considered as suspects by LE (Law Enforcement).

You can read the rules here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Unless they are named a suspect, we keep those theories in our back pockets here. :tyou:

Glad you joined and pray we all see justice for Holly soon! May she come home safe and smiling!

:praying:

Ok sorry I didnt know you HAD to link to something that is linked to all the time anyway. I went back to add the link to my post but it was deleted. Oh well... If I had known I would have added it at the time or gladly added it now but I didnt have the chance.

Ok sorry I didnt know you HAD to link to something that is linked to all the time anyway. I went back to add the link to my post but it was deleted. Oh well... If I had known I would have added it at the time or gladly added it now but I didnt have the chance.

With each new quote, a link should be added. If you are discussing a past quote, then no need to link. :)

I think that a mod could probably explain it much better than I can. If someone suspects the brother, they are not to discuss it unless the brother is named a suspect. I believe that Websleuths just doesn't want to discuss family members being suspect because there is a strong possibility that the family member could read it here. If you just read the TOS, you will know and be okay.

Again, welcome to Websleuths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member