TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it mention the tip was anonymous??

ETA: found the link. It does not say the tip was anonymous, so no confirmation on that. Only that the tip came in the form of a call.

I don't know how to do links! I am not that computer savy,,I have just been jumping back and forth.

Has anyone been following the scanner thread? Have they called in extra LE?

Sorry Capri, we can't discuss the scanner thread up here. It can only be discussed in the scanner thread. :)

Ima

I'm just thinking, if brother thought nothing of it when he saw his sister with who he thought to be her boyfriend, why would just a bit of blood spark his interests enough to call 911? I mean if it wasn't any major amount of blood??? I'm just thinking, wouldn't you go looking in the woods first for sister and bf to see what was wrong??? I just don't see how such a small amount of blood would make someone call 911 ??

I was just thinking if I went out into my garage and found a small amount of blood, I would probably go looking for the source first before I would even think of calling 911.

We don't know for sure how much blood it was. Only that it was not enough to indicate a lethal wound. And, of course, it might have looked worse to an untrained person.

Personally, I think there are far too many pieces of information we don't yet have for us to assume he didn't try to contact them both before he decided something was wrong.

I agree with another poster who suggested it would have been rather foolhardy for him to pursue his sister and an unknown number of possibly armed assailants into the woods. Doing so could have easily resulted in a tragic outcome for both CB and his sister. That's assuming, of course, that they were not long gone before he even realized there was a problem. It's likely that he would have wasted precious time thrashing around in the woods and have nothing to show for it but ticks and brambles.

Yes,imamaze, I'm sorry, I made a post here from the scanner forum and did not know that I couldn't. Again sorry.

Woke up from a little nap to read all about these tweets. Something seems to be going on.

Truly I think they have a clue who is responsible for Holly's disappearance and I believe LE has an idea of what they are doing.

Praying they find Holly!

That Eaton plant has been vacant for 15-20 years. And I know I just saw a post about a car and now it is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay