TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Specialized search team " means dogs or other specialty such as water rescue.

MOO

I think Eaton is a water treatment facility.

Eta: looks like they have several different divisions.

So it is an auto part manufacturing plant? Confused...

Yikes, surrounded by deep woods, once again...

This can't be the right one. It's on the wrong end of the state. I've been googling and can't find anything. It's possible that it's no longer operating. Lots of those in small TN towns. An abandoned industrial site would be a very good place to keep someone prisoner, since no one would have any reason to go there.

Thanks for clarifying. I hadn't realized Livingston wasn't in the area. The company in Decatur does sound a lot more plausible.

I wonder whether she was able to get to a phone and make a brief call and tell them where she was.

That would account for the "rescue" teams and "no time to lose."

Thanks Charlisa and Mahmoo for the links to the plant and the google map. I posted them for the scanner peeps.

I think that if they thought the perp was with her they'd be doing this more covertly... so that would mean they likely think she is alone.

Does anyone know for sure the correct Eaton plant and if it is an abandoned place or still active? I would guess it must be abandoned since there has been a full week of work since Holly disappeared.

Thanks for clarifying. I hadn't realized Livingston wasn't in the area. The company in Decatur does sound a lot more plausible.

You're welcome and looks to be right in the target area between Parsons and Holladay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay