TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you receiving them before or did you just sign up for them? A few days ago they stopped coming to my phone so I stopped following him and then started again...

I hadn't been using my Twitter acct, just went back and activated it and added him. Changed some stuff in my account settings so maybe that will work. Thanks!

Did we get a map? How far from the house are they?

Maybe they have found a place or places where someone has been sleeping or eating. Hoping for the best!!

How many times have people been found JUST before they were going to give up searching?

How often have the efforts been "winding down" or preparing to be "re-evaluated" and then all the sudden they find the person alive?

Nadia... Zoey... and others.

I hadn't been using my Twitter acct, just went back and activated it and added him. Changed some stuff in my account settings so maybe that will work. Thanks!

Good luck!

I can't remember the last time I had used mine before all of this went down.

Sounds like they want experienced searchers and also, they did not have that many volunteers today did they? And they are probably either done for the day or out in the field? The quickest way to get a large number of people is what they are doing. I think they want to make sure there is nothing else out there where they found whatever the found.

I'm thinking (JMO) that the phone tip led to the item that they said was found.

Hmmmm......I'm kind of re-thinking this Sullivan abduction attempt and whether it relates to Holly's abduction :waitasec:. HS described her perp as tall & skinny. She mentioned on her FB he was maybe 6'. Clint describes the guy as 5'10"-6' 200 lbs. The guy Clint saw doesn't sound like he was skinny. I'm not 100% ready to rule out the cases being connected but it may be the perps in both cases aren't in the same weight range.

I was looking through the fabulous AmandaReckonwith archive and if you click on the "view all" option then scroll down very near the bottom of the page.....you will see several photos of Holly and her current boyfriend (as far as we know he is). I'm not sure where the photos were obtained from but am wondering if a "not too long ago boyfriend/ex" has had access to those photos as well.....Facebook maybe??? Could seeing the photos of Holly looking so happy with a new guy have driven an ex to the point of doing the unthinkable???

It made my chest feel tight looking at all the wonderful pictures of Holly and knowing the situation she's in now.....sigh. But WOW.....what a million dollar smile she has!!! You can just tell from her pictures that she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!!!

WoW! I do not believe that I have even noticed or realized just what a beauty that Holly is.. As always thanks so very much AmandaReckonwith
for your dedication and hard work that you are always willing to do for those missing..It truly is apreciated and I personally cannot even tell you just how many times throughout a case[and even after] that I continually find myself referring back to AmandaReckonwith
superb and informative link that I can always count on for being there[and Lawd do you get a running start as well..seems as tho the case hasn't even begun and wham? Amanda's already posted us a link to the dozens of images that most of us are not even aware are out there relevant to the case]..So I just wanted to make sure to take a paragraph[or two]to say my long overdue..heartfelt thanks to AmandaReckonwith

I definitely had not yet realized this young girl's absolute beauty and as mahoo stated ^above^ it is also evident to myself that her beauty resonates from within..

Praying extra hard on this Easter Sunday for this beautiful girl and her family that are clinging to one another while in the midst of hell..I know with this last "twittered" info about something of grave importance has been located in the search IMO it doesn't sound as tho whatever it is that was found is indicative of finding Holly alive..of course hardly not much said at all and I guess its overall more just a "feeling" that I am getting from the latest info that is leading me to fear it is an indication of more sorrow is only yet to come..Esp.. with precious mom making her emotionally..heartwrenchingly painful statement of her heartfelt thanks to these self-LESS searchers that are spending their Easter Sunday searching for her daughter.:my heart just continues to break:

May God grant this family the strength and inner peace that will be needed to forge ahead in these coming days..My mind cannot even fathom the pain..the anguish..the just not knowing..I cannot even wrap my brain around the massiveness of the weight of the emotion that a human being endures throughout something like this..It is UN-imaginable.

I haven't read through all the threads yet, but a lot of this case reminds me of the Shari Smith case in SC back in 1985.

Sounds like they want experienced searchers and also, they did not have that many volunteers today did they? And they are probably either done for the day or out in the field? The quickest way to get a large number of people is what they are doing. I think they want to make sure there is nothing else out there where they found whatever the found.

If all they wanted to do was rev up the searchers, they could have done that at noon, when there was time for lots more people to come back.

Will just posted on twitter they are searching the Eaton plant... not sure what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay