TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ddon't know if people just don't get this because they are not from here, or don't hunt, I'm unsure about it. Around here, most everybody hunts. Females included. So to show up at 7:30 in the morning and be showing your girlfriend a gobbler you just shot that might have been at the edge of the woods. Not unusual at all.

Okay, thanks. I guess I didn't get it it is because it seems unusual since I don't know anything about hunting. But that is what I wanted to know. So thank you, that helps resolve some of my doubts. I hope she is found SOON. Poor sweetheart. It is breaking my heart.

In other words, it wouldn't be unusual for someone (hunter) to be out in the woods near the house before daylight, therefore the abductor could've been waiting for a few hours watching the house, correct? MOO

Green answered above and I agree. Someone could have been positioned in the woods before daybreak "hunting" turkeys.

Some people here commented that duct tape is used regularly for hunting. I do not hunt so I'm not sure in what capacity it's used, but somone mentioned taping up their pant leg at the botton.

Yes you tape up your pants leg around your boots. Keeps the chiggers and ticks out. Very, very common to do around here.

Holly20Bobo20search20on20Easter20Sunday20Will20Nunley.jpg

This is the pic that just amazes me. Taken by Will Nunley at todays search. Look how intense the searchers are, they've got to be looking for something pretty specific (and small.) Hope they found what they were looking for.

ETA: http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...tem-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom

I mean you don't sit there for hours waiting on the sun to come up. But if someone were there a few minutes before daybreak and was known to hunt in that area then no, that would not be unusual.

Thanks. I'm thinking he may have been there making sure her mother and father were gone, perhaps even planning to take her from inside the house, before she actually came out and there was his opportunity. He may not even have realized her brother was there. MOO

I think we need to back off a little on the questions for Green for a couple of reasons. Unintintentional something may get said that shouldn't be said is probably first and foremost.

He/she has made it pretty clear as has LE that they believe this is a local person.

As far as the location reported, you can search the state website http://tnbear.tn.gov/ECommerce/FilingSearch.aspx

There is an expired business at that address, and a new one bearing the same name but not at that location.

These may be empty buildings.

Holly20Bobo20search20on20Easter20Sunday20Will20Nunley.jpg

This is the pic that just amazes me. Taken by Will Nunley at todays search. Look how intense the searchers are, they've got to be looking for something pretty specific (and small.) Hope they found what they were looking for.

What a truly amazing group of people. Thank you for posting that pic. I can't imagine what her family must be going through, but I can imagine it must be some comfort to know that so many people who may not even know their daughter would spend hours doing this. Talk about everyday heroes!

Maybe we can hope for a PC, since something new has been found, and they had talked about taking the search in a new direction after tomorrow...

Sorry GreenGreen, if we bombarded you :) It's just nice to know things like how nice the Bobo family is, and about the community, etc... Thanks for being patient with all our questions !

Yes you tape up your pants leg around your boots. Keeps the chiggers and ticks out. Very, very common to do around here.

I suspect that this could explain the multiple pieces of tape being reported. I imagine many of the searchers would be taping their pant legs before traipsing thru the underbrush.
MOO

Sorry GreenGreen, if we bombarded you :) It's just nice to know things like how nice the Bobo family is, and about the community, etc... Thanks for being patient with all our questions !

It's fine! Some of it I just probably cannot answer in the manner you would like!

I suspect that this could explain the multiple pieces of tape being reported. I imagine many of the searchers would be taping their pant legs before traipsing thru the underbrush.
MOO

Yes, however it would not explain the tape that has been found with blond hair on it.

Oops, I didn't realize that the pic would be posted twice when I hit "quote." Do I need to delete my response?

What a truly amazing group of people. Thank you for posting that pic. I can't imagine what her family must be going through, but I can imagine it must be some comfort to know that so many people who may not even know their daughter would spend hours doing this. Talk about everyday heroes!

THey're looking for something small obviously, something that may have saliva on it or other identifying evidence is my guess.

We're getting closer.

Please let this be the night.

I was thinking that too regarding bombarding. IMO let's just let someone read and chime in when they feel they have something useful to add. :twocents: :)

:rollercoaster:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member