TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would hate to think someone finds something in the woods on their daily hike and doesn't bother to call police because no one knows what to be watching for, unless they were on an official search. I doubt the perp is going to go back to the woods where something may have been dropped, with all of the on-going searches and LE probably nearby throughout the night.

I know it is a small town but I bet there are people who are not paying such close attention that they would automatically think of Holly if they came across a bracelet or an earring.

I'm just thinking with it being spring, and so much garbage tends to blown around that may have been stuck in water, snow, etc... the searchers would want to know what specifically to be on the look out for.

Hi Everyone!:seeya:

I am new but I have been lurking and reading your posts for almost 2 weeks. I almost feel like I know you all! This case has just consumed my thoughts, and I do pray for a perfect outcome. My own daughter was kidnapped, I got her back 6 years later, so you can imagine my interest and my concern for this family. I am so thankful that my prayers were answered. She has her MSN and is living a wonderful and happy life! The similarities of this story have kept me awake at night thinking of Holly and praying for this family. I have kept up with this tragedy since the very first news alert a few hours after it happened. I look forward to sleuthing along with you all, and I pray this is over soon!

Green - Do you know what LE agencies are still on the search? Was mutual aid given from all surrounding communities?

All agencies are still here as far as I know. There has been an outstanding outpouring of help. Even from out of state.

I am new but I have been lurking and reading your posts for almost 2 weeks. I almost feel like I know you all! This case has just consumed my thoughts, and I do pray for a perfect outcome. My own daughter was kidnapped, I got her back 6 years later, so you can imagine my interest and my concern for this family. I am so thankful that my prayers were answered. She has her MSN and is living a wonderful and happy life! The similarities of this story have kept me awake at night thinking of Holly and praying for this family. I have kept up with this tragedy since the very first news alert a few hours after it happened. I look forward to sleuthing along with you all, and I pray this is over soon!

:wagon:

So glad you joined us!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that you were reunited with your daughter! :hug:

I've been knee-deep in the L.I.S.K thread, and haven't been able to follow this case closely. I played catch-up tonight to roughly thread #6, and scanned the other threads up to this point. Whew! Nuts.

So, can someone please tell me if I have the basics down?

~Disappeared on way to school.
~Brother saw her being lead off into the woods by man he thought to be her boyfriend.
~ Later noticed HB's car still in driveway, blood on carport, called Mom and 911 (about an hour after spotting HB and abductor going into the woods.
~ Lots of volunteer searchers looking.
~ Lunch bag belonging to HB found, either on side of road or in creek.
~ Boyfriend and brother intially declared cleared, but then LE recently said no one has been ruled out.
~ Still no sign of HB.

Am I missing anything important?

I haven't been able to find a carport yet.

Well I would hate to think someone finds something in the woods on their daily hike and doesn't bother to call police because no one knows what to be watching for, unless they were on an official search. I doubt the perp is going to go back to the woods where something may have been dropped, with all of the on-going searches and LE probably nearby throughout the night.

I know it is a small town but I bet there are people who are not paying such close attention that they would automatically think of Holly if they came across a bracelet or an earring.

I bet they would. Not too many people go on a daily hike around here.

:welcome3: I hope you enjoy the forum.

Praise the Lord you got your daughter back and thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm glad your daughter is doing well and hope that she continues to do so. I will pray that Holly's family has the same outcome that you had!

Welcome to WS by the way.

~jmo~

I'm just thinking with it being spring, and so much garbage tends to blown around that may have been stuck in water, snow, etc... the searchers would want to know what specifically to be on the look out for.

You can tell if it has been there for a while or if it is something new.

All agencies are still here as far as I know. There has been an outstanding outpouring of help. Even from out of state.

This speaks to me about the type of family that the Bobo's are, obviously very well thought of in your community and I pray that Holly is returned to all of you very soon.

~jmo~

Welcome to Websleuths GoFigure! I am so happy that you found your daughter and I can't begin to imagine what you went through! I know you will enjoy it here. :D

That sounds pretty darned close!

Thanks. Sometimes it's a definite advantage to come to a case late. Easier to weed out all the gossip, rumor and misinformation you get at the begining.

My husband and I are keeping Holly and her family close in our hearts and in our prayers.

Thanks. Sometimes it's a definite advantage to come to a case late. Easier to weed out all the gossip, rumor and misinformation you get at the begining.

My husband and I are keeping Holly and her family close in our hearts and in our prayers.

Boy I sure agree with that! This is the first case I have followed from day one and its been frustrating seeing the same posts and then rumors brought here, but if you are scanning, I imagine it would be a lot easier. That's probably what I should do with the New Jersey SK thread since I'm really interested in that too!

What a blessing for your family, Gofigure. I know your words will be a comfort to any friends and family of Holly's who are reading here. NEVER give up hope!

Everybody here has duct tape. Seriously.

While everybody has duct tape, how often do you have to buy it? Not very often at all. Scotch tape and masking tape are bought regularly but not duct tape. Sure everybody knows they have duct tape but who knows when they bought the roll they have? If you're saying that he probably had it sitting around well before the abduction, that's fair enough.

Are there quite a few stores around that would sell duct tape or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place