TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the first source which links the object found today with the phone call:

Volunteers searching for Holly Bobo, the Tennessee woman who was snatched from her home and led into the woods by a camouflage-wearing stranger, found a "significant" item, the Decatur County sheriff said.
---
But the discovery has fueled their search in Northern Decatur County, and was based on a tip that came in during a phone call, the sheriff said.

more, including video, here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-police-make-significant-find-hunt/story?id=13448569

Regarding the location of the object found, see:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Maybe they can use FLEER tonight in the area of the plant. I'm just thinking of possibilities.

They would need the professional search and rescue close by in case they spot someone.

MOO

I haven't read through all the threads yet, but a lot of this case reminds me of the Shari Smith case in SC back in 1985.

I had that same thought a few days ago. I've met Shari's sister and heard her give her testimony. Absolutely stunning how their faith led them through that ordeal.

This is interesting - says lead could have been discovered Saturday evening (4/23/11) or Sunday morning (4/24/11). Wonder if they are talking about the tip or item itself?
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...ern-Decatur-County?odyssey=mod_sectionstories

This article says that the other evidence being analyzed was found in the woman's driveway and includes blood on the ground and duct tape with blond hair stuck to it.

I didn't think the duct tape was found in the driveway? Misreporting here?

FYI, greengreen is now a verified local. Thank you for being our eyes in the field, greengreen! :hug:

Greengreen :wagon: :welcome: !! It's so wonderful to have you here!

Sorry...I can't remember who had asked, but I was trying to find the post that had the map with little markers on the two spots they are searching now and Holly's home. I can't find it....hopefully someone else knows.

This article says that the other evidence being analyzed was found in the woman's driveway and includes blood on the ground and duct tape with blond hair stuck to it.

The duct tape was not found in the driveway. There have been several findings of the duct tape. I saw it myself. If it was found in her driveway it has never been released.

I just noticed the same thing! IMHO it's misreporting. I remember a video and the reporter was at the site of where the lunchbox was found and the duct tape was nearby. This was about 8 miles from Holly's home.

Locals...are you able to tell us the overall feeling in the community? Scared...frustrated...feeling like this is an isolated incident? Do people suspect any one person?

I just clicked on the article link and saw nothing about blood or duct tape.

The duct tape was not found in the driveway. There have been several findings of the duct tape. I saw it myself. If it was found in her driveway it has never been released.

green- have you been on the searches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member