TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably already been stated...IMO, the phoned in tip was someone who recalled seeing someone throw something from a vehicle. Whatever that item is that can be connected to Holly, the best part is maybe, hopefully, this witness has a vehicle description.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If this find came from someone seeing a person throwing something from a vehicle, that person could provide some eyewitness information about that vehicle.

I can see your POV, too...I'm just I guess arguing that as I sit here and imagine myself in those shoes, I can't imagine actually wanting to be the discoverer. I also can't imagine being willing to identify if someone else could do it.

Of course, this isn't the same magnitude, but I thought for sure that when I took our old doggie to be put down that I'd want to leave the room, but I changed my mind in the last moments and decided to stay and watch her go to sleep. I thought for sure that I would leave until that moment, so I guess with something like this, I could be wrong about what I would do. I just cannot imagine I guess.

I totally understand i did that with my dog also itt was very hard but i couldnt leave her....I just think id craw out of my skin... iD JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. But i do understand what you are saying May we never be in this situation.

His business address and home are the same. Maybe he just leaves around the same time every morning to go to the job site for that day.

Not unusual. My partner is self employed and while she works out of a gym her business address is our home address.

Correct...You have to give this number to the cell phone provider when you activate the phone. It's just a hunch, but I would think this family was probably on a plan. If it was a prepaid or contract phone they would still have the ESN connected to her phone number. This is true for any cell phone...Unless they give an alias to register it which I think is highly unlikely in Holly's case...MOO

I remember in the Maria Lauterbach case they found her cell phone beside the road about 10 days or more after she went missing. A man that always looked for discarded or lost items on the highway found it.

The man was able to see the last number that had called Maria and called that number and it belonged to Maria's sister in Ohio. I cant remember if he took the phone home and charged it up first.

I think her actual cell phone was found yesterday. There is something unique about it that made them think it was Holly's. I imagine her parents were asked to ID it.

IMO

Not unusual. My partner is self employed and while she works out of a gym her business address is our home address.

My home address is my business address, too, because I am in private practice and don't do any business IN my home but at clients' homes, but you have to have an address to register.

This has probably already been stated...IMO, the phoned in tip was someone who recalled seeing someone throw something from a vehicle. Whatever that item is that can be connected to Holly, the best part is maybe, hopefully, this witness has a vehicle description.

Suzie good point. Maybe the item is significant because of the call that lead them to it.

I don't think asking the mom to beg would be good.....I think the perp might say, "Yeah beg, ******". And get additional pleasure in keeping her. I think the perp has a sadistic bent to his personality. Don't ask my why, just MOO

I dont mean beg i should have used a diff word but say something ...Krista Ditmeyer is missing and the cops are talking and her family is talking why not here with this case? I hope they find both of them and soon!

This has to end women dont stand a chance! every day it another woman!

My home address is my business address, too, because I am in private practice and don't do any business IN my home but at clients' homes, but you have to have an address to register.

Yes exactly. I imagine in home training is like tree trimming... you go and work at someonen elses place.

Two things....... Stop talking about rumors they don't belong on this forum

Stop telling other posters how to post. If you have a problem contact a moderator by your alert button.

Ok despite the hype since Friday it does not seem that Holly's story is on Nancy Grace tonight, at least not in any great capacity. She put out the main stories for the night... another missing person and a shooting in Florida.

that would be awesome now if thats what happend maybe they would remember what kind of car it was!

I dont mean beg i should have used a diff word but say something ...Krista Ditmeyer is missing and the cops are talking and her family is talking why not here with this case? I hope they find both of them and soon!

This has to end women dont stand a chance! every day it another woman!

Yup... lost my sister, my mom. Some friends... it makes me feel so downtrodden inside sometimes when I see new stuff on the news.

I can see your POV, too...I'm just I guess arguing that as I sit here and imagine myself in those shoes, I can't imagine actually wanting to be the discoverer. I also can't imagine being willing to identify if someone else could do it.

Of course, this isn't the same magnitude, but I thought for sure that when I took our old doggie to be put down that I'd want to leave the room, but I changed my mind in the last moments and decided to stay and watch her go to sleep. I thought for sure that I would leave until that moment, so I guess with something like this, I could be wrong about what I would do. I just cannot imagine I guess.

That's exactly the way that I am....soft hearted and emotional. Others are hard I guess. But, having seen Holly's mom the day of the abduction, she reminds me of how I would be and even a million to one possibility that I'd find Holly myself would be too much of a gamble to me.

Ok despite the hype since Friday it does not seem that Holly's story is on Nancy Grace tonight, at least not in any great capacity. She put out the main stories for the night... another missing person and a shooting in Florida.

I dont think Nancy has any info that le would verify! They aint talkin! LOL

Exactly my dogs are microchipped! Heck ill be able to find my dogs but not my children!

Yeah, but dogs and animals are coming down with cancers around their chips is the down side, so I've read. I'm not ready for the mark of the beast either.

Yup... lost my sister, my mom. Some friends... it makes me feel so downtrodden inside sometimes when I see new stuff on the news.

Awww Carla i feel for you i really do... I dont think its something u get over its something u have to learn to live with ! ((((((CARLA))))))))) Not easy!

Now there was an interesting question on NG about google earth or google maps... is there a way to look at past dates? Like an archive? Or is it strictly semi real time with just a delay. Example being could you look back at Holly's house two weeks ago and see if any cars were around, people outside etc.

The question was asked in regard to another case but interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme