TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to consider for a moment about the order in which LE found the items - not necessarily the order in which they were actually "dropped".

B/C I'm wondering if what's happening is that LE gets a tip on where to look for items, then finds them, then moves the search areas to around those items ... that's just weird to me.

The search areas seem to start up north, move over to the state park, then the search areas move back towards town most recently (if you look at dates of searches & find-date of items).

I don't really know what it means. I just wanted to think about the order of these searches and these finds from the "LE gets a tip" perspective...

Hmmm Not sure anything can be made out of it. For one only one found item has been confirmed and that was the lunch bag. It can be assumed something was found in that area described Sunday. But thats it. its hard to figure much of a direction, pattern, etc from two items. Espeically if we dont know that at least one item (the one from Sunday) was dropped two weeks ago or perhaps left there recently.

I think the search areas have something to do with logic. Start here... ok we are done. Go here next. etc. I dont see it as following any sort of trail or implying that the are moving to a certain direction ie tracking something.

Forgive the ? if this is common knowledge, but did she have an iphone?

Great question, given the media reports about the iphone having a tracking/mapping device unknown to customers until the media released it as breaking news in the last week or so...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The above thread is going to be open in a few minutes for a limited time. Any of this rumor talk on Bill Way's talk show and his FB posting is to go to the above link only. The Holly thread will be cleaned up and no further discussion of rumor in this thread is allowed.

Talk it out in the above thread. But, do not bring this rumor back to this thread. Please follow the rules as listed in the opening post.

Thanks.

Do not post Topix links or discuss Topix in the Holly Forum.

Thread closing for clean up.

Thread reopened.

Please, before linking to any blog or any other forum or new source, ask a moderator if the link is allowed. We are spending too much time cleaning up threads.

I must say I do not understand calling the search off for 2 days under the "weather" explanation. There seem to be plenty of hours early in the day that are free and clear of bad weather. Makes me wonder.

Hmmm must be lunch time?

Breakfast here, Carla...but it is lunch time...lol :)

I like starting my day about 11 or noon!!! :crazy:

Sure wish I had something new, revealing and earth shaking to add, but I don't...:(

I must say I do not understand calling the search off for 2 days under the "weather" explanation. There seem to be plenty of hours early in the day that are free and clear of bad weather. Makes me wonder.

I agree with you. They worked around bad weather earlier in the search efforts.

With regard to the young man emerging from the woods .... HOLY.COW. I really hope they look into this.

Any idea why the search areas seemed to be focused around churches???

Mods,

This may have come up already ... too many posts to read through ... but I was wondering if Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's recent commentary on this case is allowed here ?

I understand that many do not agree with Pat because sometimes she just "tells it like it is".

:twocents:

But personally, I find her to be pretty much "on target" most of the time and her recent commentary is very well written and informative.

:tyou: :tyou:

Apologies if this has been discussed, but does anyone know if Holly volunteers with any local organizations?

Mods,

This may have come up already ... too many posts to read through ... but I was wondering if Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's recent commentary on this case is allowed here ?

I understand that many do not agree with Pat because sometimes she just "tells it like it is".

:twocents:

But personally, I find her to be pretty much "on target" most of the time and her recent commentary is very well written and informative.

:tyou: :tyou:

I, for one, sincerely hope that Pat Brown's recent commentary does not come to this thread. It would be pure speculation, and we have plenty of that.

I don't agree with Pat, but not for the reason that she "tells it like it is," but for the reason that she's wrong a great majority of the time and she's just another talking head out to make money.

And, although I can't think of why it wouldn't be allowed to say this here, Mods, please feel free to delete this if its not allowed. I'm just telling it like I see it.

I'm wondering if Holly went to any church sponsored young person's retreats? And, if so, were these retreats composed of young people from different southern states? We know she was in the choir at her church and sang there, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro