TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if they find the suspect(s) maybe they will lead LE to Holly's body or at least tell where she can be found at.

I'm reading this to say they might even already have found her and now they are looking for who is responsible. Only because of the way it is phrased and for no other reason. And of course it's JMHO

What does it mean though?

Do they have a suspect and can't find him?

Or are they trying to figure out who might be a suspect?
beats me... but at least they s p o k e (lol)

((I am still in shock over that one.. ))

the tbi hasn't been overly wordy in the past... for them to say suspect and narrow in the same little blip gives me some hope to hang my hat on

The reason I'm asking about the youth groups that maybe were composed of young people from different states, is this:

Someone could have obsessed about her having seen her at one of these events.

Maybe that someone could have been going to a Bible college for example.

I'm reading this to say they might even already have found her and now they are looking for her is responsible. Only because of the way it is phrased and for no other reason. And of course it's JMHO

Best post EVER! :floorlaugh:

well here is something to chew on

The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

This is the quote I MEANT when I commented above. Especially where is begins "investigation has......

I'm reading this to say they might even already have found her and now they are looking for her is responsible. Only because of the way it is phrased and for no other reason. And of course it's JMHO

You could very well be right; Maybe that is why Holly's family has not been seen out and about; maybe they are greiving privately.

Miziree-Thanks for posting that link. At the beginning of all this, 2 weeks ago I remember someone saying Holly's brother had just lost a good friend due to a car accident, so it's been a pretty rough time for the family (please don't ask me for a link :)

"Don Franks, pastor, Corinth Baptist, said he has been a minister for 52 years and just lost a grandson who was a freshman at the University of Tennessee, Martin, in a car accident four weeks ago, but nothing “has been as heart-rending as this is.”

http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRPrint.asp?ID=3804

I wonder if it was The pastors grandson that he was so close to.

See to me from all of the recent statements, they just do NOT appear to be focusing on Holly so much any more and rather, their focus has turned to finding the responsible party (ies). It just really sounds that way to me now. Or is it just my oh so wishful thinking?

Thats an interesting way to Phrase that! JMO

the IF caught me!

Me too, I don't recall IF being used before, during the last break I believe it was stated to return to the fairgrounds period.... things that make you say hmmmmm

oops I had to edit this...

ETA:
I read something too fast.

I agree with the above quote now - it's phrased very oddly. oh my!

I wonder if it was The pastors grandson that he was so close to.

snipped by me,
I was wondering the same thing! :)

whoa. TBI spokeswoman.

they are focused on finding a specific potential suspect. believes investigators are closer to finding Holly this week than they've been in previous weeks.

that there is a big statement. :cow:

but where's Holly?!!

Is it?

"locating a potential suspect" would mean more to me than "finding a potential suspect" or "identifying a potential suspect"

As is usual in this case the TBI does a terrible job of using clear words.

See to me from all of the recent statements, they just do NOT appear to be focusing on Holly so much any more and rather, their focus has turned to finding the responsible party (ies). It just really sounds that way to me now. Or is it just my oh so wishful thinking?

Sounds right to me Yellow Rose! but (heres the but) my thinkig is if she is not with the suspect she isnt alive....

Maybe they figure if they find the suspect they will find Holly with him!
I just dont know anymore my brain is fried....

After this case we will all need therapy LOL

JJJJ MMMM OOOO OOOO

officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

I am putting my emphasis on the word "MORE" Why would you use the word in this statement if you did not mean Holly? The emphasis appears to me to be they are focusing on the suspect rather than the victim.

officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

I am putting my emphasis on the word "MORE" Why would you use the word in this statement if you did not mean Holly? The emphasis appears to me to be they are focusing on the suspect rather than the victim.

They can't find her unless they find the perp and he tells them where she is???
That is my take on it. She is so hidden they have to get him in order to find her.

sounds right to me yellow rose! But (heres the but) my thinkig is if she is not with the suspect she isnt alive....

Maybe they figure if they find the suspect they will find holly with him!

after this case we will all need therapy lol
jjjj mmmm oooo oooo

agreed!

Sounds right to me Yellow Rose! but (heres the but) my thinkig is if she is not with the suspect she isnt alive....

Maybe they figure if they find the suspect they will find Holly with him!

After this case we will all need therapy LOL

JJJJ MMMM OOOO OOOO

Of this I am confident - I think we'll all shake our heads at this one.

I take nothing from the article. It's meaningless as written. It could mean they have a suspect and are trying to find him, it could mean they are moving away from finding her and towards identifying him/them, it could mean a lot of things.

You hire a spokesperson to make things clear and to make sure the information communicated to the public makes sense. This is ludicrous.

For once I agree with Pat Brown, they are not doing a good job in terms of a unified press front. I learned more about the case in NH with no witnesses from a single press conference today than I have in 15 days of following this case.

also could be that they have enough evidence collected, results back, etc to narrow the suspect pool.

I am sure they already have people they are considering.. that just makes logical sense to me

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member