TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All-

There were some questions yesterday about an Amber Alert being issued for Holly since she is over 17. Hopefully this may help clarify...

Suzanne's Law (named after Suzanne Lyall, missing from the State University of New York at Albany since 1998) was signed by President Bush in 2003 and requires that LE immediately enter any missing person 21 or younger into NCIC, and notify the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

http://www.achildismissing.org/suzanne.asp

There were too many young people between 17-21 that were falling through the cracks of the system, so this was the fix. This does not automatically mean an Amber Alert will be issued (or should be), but it is an option if the case fits the need for one.

There was an Amber Alert issued for Holly however I do not know which agency it originated from. Amber Alerts are posted for 10 days at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (linked below) and then available by searching their missing children database.

www.missingkids.com/

Hope this is helpful.

Welcome Abba's Tears, and thank you for posting this.

Re: the opinion that Holly is most likely not alive and the evidence wouldnt be dumped IMO if he were keeping her. Sadly i geel this is most likely the case and more and more i am thinking of Kristi Cormwell's case in Georgia and if it is indeed true that the perp in Holly's case has thrown out several pieces of evidence linking him to Holly out on the sides of roads, then it would be even more like Kristi's case where the perp threw out some of Kristi's things along a couple miles random sides of the road(cell phone found within dqys of Kristi's abduction).. Which again IMO WAS for reasons of ridding himself of anything tying him to Kristi. He didnt wait and just keep her belongings together and burned and partially buried in another remote location like he easily could have but rather IMO ite most likely instinct on the part of the perp and his paranoia kicking in of somehow in any way being tied to or linked back to this person who is about to reported as missing and no doubt LE/family at the very least will be searching for her so the perp is wanting to as quickly as possible get rid of as much as possible that could/would tie him to her.

Re: LE making the statement that they are going to be using the tactic of imvestigating possible perps and attempt to solve who is responsible for Holly's abduction and not be focusing on the seArch so much.
This too imo is possibly indicative of a lost sense of urgency of a search and rescue for Holly and more so following another route in investigating in order to solved this crime. No longer do i feel any sense of urgency that she needs to be found immrdiately yhru search and rescue.. Sadly i feel as tho Holly wasnt alive much longer after that wednesday mormimg 2 weeks ago. Jmo tho!!

Gosh I just this morning read an article stating he saw them going to the tree line from the back of the home, I'll see if I can find it.

A neighbor called police after hearing Bobo scream, and a family member saw the man in camouflage drag her from their carport toward the woods behind their home, authorities said.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...issing-woman-early-morning-search-intensifies

But that article also states a neighbor called 911 which the TBI has no knowledge of a neighbor calling. There has been a lot of inaccurate reporting in this case. I was told the carport had been enclosed and a room made out of it and that the whole family parked in the driveway. I do not know that to be factual.

Please forgive all posting errors.. Due to the recent storms in our area i am still without internet connection.. Therefor posting via mobile and is not near as easy, accurate, and able to edit my posts as it is on my laptop.. Please forgive all the many errors:)

I'm going in circles, what do all you ol'timers here call that?

---------------------

"spiraling out"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

DENNIS: Yes, absolutely. I mean, that lunchbox and knowing that that is definitely hers gives investigators and search teams a critical piece of evidence. Someone was in that area. Now we need to go and start spiraling out from there and expanding our search from that area.

There's also something in investigation called concentric circling.

Now, that makes me wonder if the back of the house or the front of the house faces the road.

Gosh I just this morning read an article stating he saw them going to the tree line from the back of the home, I'll see if I can find it.

A neighbor called police after hearing Bobo scream, and a family member saw the man in camouflage drag her from their carport toward the woods behind their home, authorities said.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...issing-woman-early-morning-search-intensifies

I want to go back to the other day when greengreen said that he was told that the situation is like a "powder keg." I've also read elsewhere that the situation is "volatile."

Volatile and Powder Keg is really the same terminology so really they confirm what each of the people are saying.

Now if Holly's parents are in the fact in the know who is responsible (I truly feel they do) and knowing that they have LE standing on guard outside their home 24/7, what is the theory that would coincide with the terms "powder keg" and "volatile?"

Ok here is a picture of the front of Holly's house. It is picture 6 out of 6 in the slide show.

Assuming that is the front door, it looks possibly that there is some sort of garage or enclosed area to the left (blocked by a tree).

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...er-abducted-daughter-knew-routine-1337765.php

I think this is the driveway... the house is set far back.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201104...om-home?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Frontpage|s

There seems to be some distance between the house and the tree line. A while back some overhead (helicopter?) photos were posted.

I want to go back to the other day when greengreen said that he was told that the situation is like a "powder keg." I've also read elsewhere that the situation is "volatile."

Volatile and Powder Keg is really the same terminology so really they confirm what each of the people are saying.

Now if Holly's parents are in the fact in the know who is responsible (I truly feel they do) and knowing that they have LE standing on guard outside their home 24/7, what is the theory that would coincide with the terms "powder keg" and "volatile?"

Well I would like to know, too. Another thing I heard was "this could go either way". I mean I really didn't think ransom but now I'm thinking maybe? To me it implies that the person that has her is not stable. What does everyone else think?

Community going after the perp?

Well I would like to know, too. Another thing I heard was "this could go either way". I mean I really didn't think ransom but now I'm thinking maybe? To me it implies that the person that has her is not stable. What does everyone else think?

It very well could be that the person is not stable. You have a point!

Could it be that there is a personal vendetta against the entire family? Could it be that the relatives of the perp could lash out?

Could it be that maybe they think Holly is alive and if they tread in the wrong direction, Holly may be killed?

Could it be that really it was a home invasion as they suggested at the very beginning?

Could it be that more than one perp is involved?

I said a few days cops around a house can be there to keep people out but also to keep people in (and under observation).

But really dont have any real idea of what is going on. Much of it is just confusing. I can only think of the types of crimes it DOES NOT resemble, at least in obvious ways.

Ok here is a picture of the front of Holly's house. It is picture 6 out of 6 in the slide show.

Assuming that is the front door, it looks possibly that there is some sort of garage or enclosed area to the left (blocked by a tree).

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...er-abducted-daughter-knew-routine-1337765.php

I think this is the driveway... the house is set far back.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201104...om-home?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Frontpage|s

There seems to be some distance between the house and the tree line. A while back some overhead (helicopter?) photos were posted.

There are some more pics on here somewhere. I think it was in the link a mod posted right before she closed the thread in the past day or two. It showed he whole area. The first picture makes sense with what I was told that the carport had been enclosed into a room. I'm sure the family had called it the carport for so long that that did not change. That would fit with the theory of home invasion IMO, and still with the brother saying the carport and that is where the blood is.

You know what? I think you may have hit the nail on the head. I've heard that locals say that if they find out who did this, they would love to take matters in their own hands. And just maybe they might.

And another reason why the POI(s) names have not been released. And I am fairly confident they do have POI(s). IMO

things that mke ya go HMMMMMM!

I think Hollys family need someone outside their home just to keep everyone away.. Im not reading anything into that...
What i think is maybe some ppl in that community have made up their own minds who did it and maybe are threatening some guys? \
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member