TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who actually heard the PC should be able to confirm that LE said there was no car. Mine cut off online because of the weather, I'm assuming. Who heard them say it? I know WN said no car from the PC.

I heard him say no car!

and Nunley said there are many rumors out there and he is trying to just report facts.

If some of the locals/searchers do indeed carry guns, this seems even scarier to me, I have never heard of this kind of a search...

your comment shows me everyone is different. I LOVE ALL the searchers and the ones with guns are a bonus, IMHO!

edit: oops i didn't mean to imply that you don't love all the searchers, clu. i'm sure you do.

Someone who actually heard the PC should be able to confirm that LE said there was no car. Mine cut off online because of the weather, I'm assuming. Who heard them say it? I know WN said no car from the PC.

i heard him say clearly there was no car found.
which i believe. the reporter that was there would have said if there was a car found related to Holly. he would want to be the first to break the story on that one.

that dude was not very good at doing pressors. his words were sloppy and confusing. he used "walking" but then he also said "carried" WTH?

My heart is racing; trying to cook dinner; trying to diet; on edge of seat.....trying to speed read.........send thanks......

Can someone send an email to reporter and ask about missing searcher....story dropped off......

thanks everyone......the posts are moving so fast.........!!!!

Ummm...hundreds of people in the woods, if some have guns, sounds pretty scary to me...

I honestly doubt that they would allow the searchers to carry guns into the woods. But I guess it would be up to the person and if they wanted to sneak one in. I mean, I'm sure there are no metal detectors there. But I would imagine that there would be a few who thought that taking their gun into the woods would secure their safety...I dunno.

My heart is racing; trying to cook dinner; trying to diet; on edge of seat.....trying to speed read.........send thanks......

Can someone send an email to reporter and ask about missing searcher....story dropped off......

*passing you a glass of red wine* (no calorie red wine of course)

:rollercoaster:

I asked him that question about 5 minutes ago. If I get a response, I will definitely post it..

Ok this may be totally off the wall but have they tested this blood yet to see if its Holly"s what if its this guys blood what if he knows she is studying nursing and needed help but couldnt go to a hospital.

its a long shot but id rather it be his blood and not hers !!!!

Fingers crossed this cutie patootie is still alive!!! I think someone did something stupid, is gonna realize it real soon and bring this girl home. She's little but she looks like she may have the strength to somehow get herself out of this situation and HOPEFULLY there's a happy ending!!! C'mon Holly.....Hang In There!!!

Thank you, I am getting a little frustrated/offended that people really think it was just made up from speculation. I really wish more people would go read the scanner thread before assuming we just made this up. If the car was made up, it didn't start with a civilian, it didn't start with the media...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133296&page=3

:woohoo:i listen to radioreference scanner on my laptop all the time and i was listening and heard the same thing.

Per WN: They believe missing searcher is safe!!!

They are working to confirm this.

willnunley Will Nunley
TBI: we think the missing volunteer, Carolyn Allen, got a ride from a friend. We believe she is safe. (working to confirm)
29 seconds ago
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Remember, the 500+ people searching now in the rain aren't trained police, they are worried neighbors

I really wish LE would make a mass appeal through the media and let this guy know right now all he's facing is kidnap charges and.......to not let it escalate beyond that. Please try that LE.....nothing to lose at this point. JUST TRY!!!!

I live in memphis but grew up running all the roads around Parsons and Henderson and all around Decatur County.
I tend to have theories, and they are JMO only.
In this case, I happen to think a vehicle was found with a warm motor, gloves, camo clothing and Holly's cell phone in it. Earlier this afternoon.
Then her bag that she carried as a purse/lunchbox was found in a nearby creek.
I think she is a survivor and is still alive and was leaving a trail.
Now LE doesn't know if the perp knows his vehicle has been located yet.
They must keep all of this off of the major news (especially local radio) and pray they can get to her in time.
This is after all just my humble opinion.
I think a race is on and I pray LE, whom I have all faith in in Decatur County Tennessee, win this race.
Holding my breath......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member