TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in memphis but grew up running all the roads around Parsons and Henderson and all around Decatur County.
I tend to have theories, and they are JMO only.
In this case, I happen to think a vehicle was found with a warm motor, gloves, camo clothing and Holly's cell phone in it. Earlier this afternoon.
Then her bag that she carried as a purse/lunchbox was found in a nearby creek.
I think she is a survivor and is still alive and was leaving a trail.
Now LE doesn't know if the perp knows his vehicle has been located yet.
They must keep all of this off of the major news (especially local radio) and pray they can get to her in time.

This is after all just my humble opinion.
I think a race is on and I pray LE, whom I have all faith in in Decatur County Tennessee, win this race.
Holding my breath......

bbm

That is what I am thinking. If the abductor panics, then he may do something (even more) irrational. :(

TBI is very efficient in what they do.
Locals in that area, where my brother hunts all the time, will turn out to find this girl.
She better still be alive and well!!!
No one anywhere wants anyone kidnapped in their area, but lets just say that TN isn't like the Beverly Hillbillies portrays it to be.
Run LE Run and find Holly while the sun is up!!!

bbm

That is what I am thinking. If the abductor panics, then he may do something (even more) irrational. :(
That's why I'm hoping LE will think about this and appeal to him someway. I believe Holly is still alive and if she can somehow miraculously see the appeal too.....she can work on him from her end.....she seems like she could calm someone. She's just angelic looking to me. Hang on Holly!!!

That's why I'm hoping LE will think about this and appeal to him someway. I believe Holly is still alive and if she can somehow miraculously see the appeal too.....she can work on him from her end.....she seems like she could calm someone. She's just angelic looking to me. Hang on Holly!!!

Every bone in my body screams Holly is still alive.
I have been wrong too many times to count.
I am in the medical profession and I know how to calm someone if I have to.
This perp has issues we don't even need to try to fathom right now.
I know Holly can do this.....I just know she can.
Praying praying praying and trying not to head that way:(

Local news says that the lunch box is the ONLY thing that they have to go on. No car, no cell phone, no camo found. TBI affirmed that Holly's brother and boyfriend are not suspects in this and that they have no suspects in the case. They didn't say EX-boyfriend though and I thought that was the guy that we are thinking took her.

I really hate to ask this but has the ex BF been ruled out? I read back and admittedly skimmed and just didn't see that.

I really hate to ask this but has the ex BF been ruled out? I read back and admittedly skimmed and just didn't see that.

No he hasn't even been mentioned in the media. Just a blog.

Her CURRENT boyfriend, Drew has been ruled out. So has her brother. Nobody else.

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but I did read somewhere that the EX boyfriend has been missing since Holly has been missing. But, then TBI said at the PC that they have no suspect...

There's been no mention of him yet. No reason to back this up but I think he may be the person that needs to be looked at. Is he in town? I think the kids nowdays are GLUED to their communication mechanisms and can't live too long without them. If it's the ex.....I feel sure he's well aware of the massive manhunt. I just hope the kid has some sense about him and doesn't do something he'll regret. I think a local is behind this and LE IS gonna catch them. Just pray whoever it is leaves Holly alive.

There's been no mention of him yet. No reason to back this up but I think he may be the person that needs to be looked at. Is he in town? I think the kids nowdays are GLUED to their communication mechanisms and can't live too long without them. If it's the ex.....I feel sure he's well aware of the massive manhunt. I just hope the kid has some sense about him and doesn't do something he'll regret. I think a local is behind this and LE IS gonna catch them.

The answer to your question is in the post above yours...:)

There's been no mention of him yet. No reason to back this up but I think he may be the person that needs to be looked at. Is he in town? I think the kids nowdays are GLUED to their communication mechanisms and can't live too long without them. If it's the ex.....I feel sure he's well aware of the massive manhunt. I just hope the kid has some sense about him and doesn't do something he'll regret. I think a local is behind this and LE IS gonna catch them.

Not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but I did read somewhere that the EX boyfriend has been missing since Holly has been missing. But, then TBI said at the PC that they have no suspect...

Would this be the guy she's got the restraining order against? Do we even have a name on him?

I don't know but I do wonder about the ex. Holly is beautiful not that it should make any difference, but I can see how a young man can be obsessed with her.One thought I had was did she turkey hunt with the ex? According to the media, she was very in love with her current beau and had plans to marry. I don't know but my hinky is on the ex.

Would this be the guy she's got the restraining order against? Do we even have a name on him?

There has not been verification on whether or not she even has a restraining order on anyone. But, if she does against an ex, then I would think it would be this guy. I would think that IF the brother saw the ex leading her into the woods and she had a restraining order against him, that he would have been more concerned.

I don't know if the info about the vehicle and the blood in the carport are rumors or the truth. If they are both true and LE is trying to keep it quiet, it may be b/c they don't want the abductor to know they are on the trail or know it's him. What if that was his blood and not Holly's? And his vehicle? They may be thinking that if he feels backed into a corner before they find her, that he may harm her.

I could be way off - just thinking out loud.

Agreed! It's pretty early on and they have already ruled out the brother and the boyfriend as suspects. Based on the facts we have, it would seem premature to do that. I think it means they have a lot more information than we know. You make a really good point about the blood. There's an eery similarity here to a book I read recently called Still Missing, by Chevy Stevens. Anyone read it? I'm terrified by what has happened to this poor girl and my heart breaks for her family and friends but I think she is alive. This sounds like something that was planned and calculated for a long time (i.e. surveilling the family, planning a get-away, etc.). I think it sounds more like someone who took her to keep. I hope they find her soon!

There has not been verification on whether or not she even has a restraining order on anyone. But, if she does against an ex, then I would think it would be this guy. I would think that IF the brother saw the ex leading her into the woods and she had a restraining order against him, that he would have been more concerned.
I do have a bit of a question about that. So the brother thought he saw her with her bf so he thought at first she was going turkey hunting right?
Do her ex and current beau look similar?
Sorry havent looked at pics yet?

It's my brother's birthday today and he is in Decatur County right now hunting.
Many people are.
Thank God he is aware, along with his hunting buddies, that Holly is out there somewhere.
This perp has to be a local. Just has to be.
I wonder if night vision glasses were used.
Don't ask me why, I just feel the house is isolated enough that he has been stalking her waiting for the right time.
Something triggered this. An anniversary of something important.
I know he probably injured her, thus the blood in the garage.
She knows how to take care of wounds.
I wish I could see through her eyes right now.
To know exactly where he is keeping her.
The woods around there are very dense, but 900 searchers are out there, and surely dogs are being used.
I am waiting for word that Holly has been recovered and praying that the abductor gives up peacefully.
My entire family is very upset about this as all of you are also.
I know what local media is saying that there was NO vehicle.
I understand that.
I still believe there is a vehicle or it wouldn't have gone out as the report did.
LE has backed off and is trying to keep this off the radio.
Off the untrunked scanner frequencies.
God be with everyone involved.

I do have a bit of a question about that. So the brother thought he saw her with her bf so he thought at first she was going turkey hunting right?
Do her ex and current beau look similar?
Sorry havent looked at pics yet?

I have been listening/reading this for 3 days now and have never heard anything about her going turkey hunting. Not that someone couldn't have said that, but it sounds like a rumor to me.

I don't know what the ex looks like, but I did hear that the current (actually I had heard he is an ex too because they broke up a couple of days ago) was just devastated. And, all of THAT could be a rumor too because of all that is going around. It's very confusing!

I "googled" where they live. The woods behind and around the house look dense as all get out. We've already heard that a search dog couldn't penetrate through that wooded area. What an odd, difficult angle to abduct someone from. It's someone that knows the area and is aware of some type of path (hidden & a secret) back through that heavily wooded area. They need to question the ex and I hate to say this but....they also need to question all the brother's friends that are familiar with Holly and the area she was taken from. I won't say who's FB it was but I did see a profile pic from a "local" and there's 4 four-wheelers in the pic and at least two of the guys have cammo on so 4 wheelers & cammo are not unusual in Darden.

Well i think this Will Nunley guy is doing a bang up JOB. he seems to keep it real and keep us informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070