TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you're asking me since you quoted me, but scenario doesn't work for me.

I'm sorry if I confused you. I'm having a hard time trying to playout a senario because there are several different timelines of when things happened.

I have read so many different things on different sites that I don't know what is rumor or what is fact anymore.

{i'm so fuzzy that I think Terri Horman called LE about a horrible smell in a car driven by a guy in camo}

There must be something about those 911 calls that would have meaning to investigation....since 911 calls are typically released early on, as public record.

Sorry, I didn't see some of the other posts. We've all heard of the stories where people are abducted and then secretly call 911, so that the dispatcher can hear what's going on. I wonder if there is any chance this may have happened. I could have been the mom, but why is LE keeping it such a secret then?? There's no reason to keep it a secret if it was just the mom.

For some reason they are keeping EVERYTHING secret. A2A i think it could have possibly been holly that called but she probably didnt say anything. This could be where the unidentified woman comes into focus!

Personally, I think if the neighbor called anyone, it would have been to the Bobo home.

:yes:

agreed.

the rural thing. if someone's having a real emergency out in a remote area, as neighbor, you really are the first possible responder - and you know it.

So, you'd check it out by calling the home - or running over there, IMO.

I do this on my own street and we're not that rural. We do live on a park. Kids can make bloodcurdling screams ... and it never hurts to check it out with the phone in your hand...

Has brother been in any videos? interviews?
The above video was the first I saw of mom and dad.

Ok thanks for the info jo and Bonnie.. I had wondered if clint wouldve simply called DS phone and ask"hey where did u and holly go?"..that is what would make sense to me. So i am wondering when this happened?
Was if after Karen calls clint telling him of the neighbor heari g the screams? Did he relay to mom right then that he saw sis and DS out front short time ago? And he then called DS to see if sis was indeed with DS?

Or did mom tell him to call 911 right then?? And then sometime immediately after that was the call made to DS??

Im just really curious about the details of this specific issue. I would think with all of the intense emotions and desperation of not knowing a family would be second guessing everything(and in no way am i saying that DS involved nor am i even implying that the fam may think he is/was at anytime involved)..

But rather am just trying to figure out with what amount of certainty did(or does) clint believe that he indeed saw Holly with DS outside their home that morning?

As i said i hope that i am mAking my inquiry clear and not Seen as accusatory in any way :)

BBM: Your comment made me wonder this.

Did Clint call HOLLY'S PHONE after he realized her car was still there and/or found the blood?

so heartbreaking.......

"someone close".........that knows when we go to work???

Or maybe just someone who knew when to expect Holly would leave and was already waiting outside when the parents left. MOO

If the brother did in fact call the mom shortly after he discovered her car and some blood in the area, I can almost guarantee you that the Mom also called 911 to also report it.

In several other cases, for example the Straub Clarke double homicide, the mother called 911 even though she had no first hand information. The mother was distraught by what she learned, and had to call. I think any parent would when they are panicked and I would think it would be unusual if the mother didn't call after she received a call from the son telling her what he saw.

From what I gather, the brother called, the mother called, and another call was received that reported screaming. The sheriff reported this as originating from a female neighbor (something along the lines of, "she was a neighbor who was heading to work").

Could the brother know exactly who this was from the very beginning, and that is why he wasn't alarmed at all at first glance? He could have stated who she was with during the 911 call. Is it possible that it was someone that is very well known and trusted? A close relative of a LEO or a politician? That would create a "powder keg" scenario. That would also be a good reason for "out of town" LE to get involved from the start. To tell you the truth, I'm even questioning the "camo" thing now. I have a feeling that if they didn't keep a lid on this, the perp and his family ( that seem to be covering) IMO, would not be alive for another 15 minutes. I live in a small "camo town" also. This is all speculation on my part and will likely change by this time tomorrow.

Thanks bean, I'll have to admit, this is the first time that I watched that, Broke my heart, the sheriff was even having a hard time.
Anyone that could not see that Holly's mother and Father are not absolutely shaken to the core, has a totally different perspective, than what I saw.

I can't even watch it any more. It's devastating to me to see their pain, especially Holly's mom. Just even thinking about her in that video makes me cry.

I'm sorry if I confused you. I'm having a hard time trying to playout a senario because there are several different timelines of when things happened.

I have read so many different things on different sites that I don't know what is rumor or what is fact anymore.

{i'm so fuzzy that I think Terri Horman called LE about a horrible smell in a car driven by a guy in camo}

Thanks for the chuckle, I know exactly how you feel.

I don't see how her family is holding up. I'm sure they are still in a great state of shock...full of swinging emotions of hope and despair.
You can bet your bottom dollar that everyone in her family called her cell numerous times that morning. I've been there...and did the same.

Is it normal that brother hasn't been videoed or interviewed since he was the last person to see his sister?

If the brother did in fact call the mom shortly after he discovered her car and some blood in the area, I can almost guarantee you that the Mom also called 911 to also report it.

In several other cases, for example the Straub Clarke double homicide, the mother called 911 even though she had no first hand information. The mother was distraught by what she learned, and had to call. I think any parent would when they are panicked and I would think it would be unusual if the mother didn't call after she received a call from the son telling her what he saw.

From what I gather, the brother called, the mother called, and another call was received that reported screaming. The sheriff reported this as originating from a female neighbor (something along the lines of, "she was a neighbor who was heading to work").

I think you're right.

Is it normal that brother hasn't been videoed or interviewed since he was the last person to see his sister?

passion, the only thing that I can think of on the brother, is that he was anywhere near what shape his parents were, he was unable to.
I would think LE were the only ones to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth