TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bean, do you think you could find some more reports about the 2nd 911 call, we don't have enough conflicting ones.

I keep thinking that a week from today is Mother's Day. I pray KB doesn't have to go face Mother's Day still not knowing the whereabouts of her daughter.

I was thinking about that today also. :praying:

I have a 20-something-year-old brother who still lives @ home, and I can almost guarantee that he would call our mother before calling 911 (unless there was something obviously wrong, like something on fire).

I have a 25 year old son, although he doesn't live at home, he would all me before 911 unless he thought my daughter was in dire straits.

My guess is that CB called mom after he found Holly's car still in the driveway and having confirmed w/her boyfriend that he had been @ work all morning. The scream was likely reported when the cops were canvasing the neighborhood.

That's an interesting thought, but would also mean that Holly and the kidnapper were in the area while the cops were searching. Could happen.

IMO they were already out of the area by the time the cops got there.

I'm sort of suprised that this point has generated so much discussion.

Grabbing her arm can mean a hundred different things. There are ways that you could have hold of someone's arm and it may look like you are taking a stroll together or leading them to show them something, etc.

Either he was grabbing her in a way that seemed threatening and CB did nothing - which makes NO sense from everything we've heard about this family and isn't how a reasonable person in that situation would act.

OR

He had her by the arm in a way that didn't appear threatening. Which is why CB thought it was the boyfriend. Maybe he told HB he had a weapon and she better walk with him calmly or else???

Hey bean, do you think you could find some more reports about the 2nd 911 call, we don't have enough conflicting ones.

lol. But actually, if we eliminate anything said by reporters not giving a direct quote, and then we look at the quotes we do have, we see that we don't have LE saying the neighbor called, but we do have LE saying mom got someone to call 911.

I really think it was mom. Possibly she tried to call and was too upset and asked someone there with her to call for her, or she dialed the phone and was upset and handed the phone to someone to do the talking.

That's an interesting thought, but would also mean that Holly and the kidnapper were in the area while the cops were searching. Could happen.

IMO they were already out of the area by the time the cops got there.

lol.

I think the post meant that the police interviewed/canvassed the neighborhood and at that point when they spoke to the neighbor who heard the scream, the scream was reported - from memory.

IMO, that might just be how it got reported. Very possible.

I recall the neighbor scream report was that it was heard at the time the neighbor was going to work - (if so... they could time the scream by the leaving for work time).

I'm sorry, can't remember when, but I think I read that early on. Anyone recall?

lol. But actually, if we eliminate anything said by reporters not giving a direct quote, and then we look at the quotes we do have, we see that we don't have LE saying the neighbor called, but we do have LE saying mom got someone to call 911.

I really think it was mom. Possibly she tried to call and was too upset and asked someone there with her to call for her, or she dialed the phone and was upset and handed the phone to someone to do the talking.

S*it howdy, that made things much more clear.

lol.

I think the post meant that the police interviewed/canvassed the neighborhood and at that point when they spoke to the neighbor who heard the scream, the scream was reported - from memory.

I recall the neighbor scream report was that it was heard at the time the neighbor was going to work - (if so... they could time the scream by the leaving for work time).

I'm sorry, can't remember when, but I think I read that early on. Anyone recall?

At this point, are you trying to be funny?

I have read so many conflicting stories, my head can't keep it all straight. There was even a report that what the neighbor heard was the mother screaming when she arrived back home.

lol.

This one? It doesn't say work, but that's what I was assuming:

Sheriff Wyatt: “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house, and didn’t see it, but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

Transcribed from this video from Apr 13:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Or if mom was at work, she gets the call from Clint, her mother's intuition kicks in, and she says to a co-worker, I have to go home right now, something is wrong with Holly. If she's the kind that doesn't talk on a cell and drive, she might have asked the co worker to have the police meet her at home...

Just out of curiosity, what are TN's laws regarding cell phones and driving?

Pretty difficult to get through that! Not impossible, but difficult.

The hiking conditions in wooded areas are often quite variable. If there is a pine stand, or just alot of pines spread out, that's usually fairly easy to navigate, because you don't have alot of undergrowth due to the acidity of pine. Some trees, black walnut for example, give off chemicals which kill other plants in order to protect their growth space. But overall, if the area is mostly hardwood, you have tons of undergrowth to push through. That's incredibly tough to traverse. Most hunters/hikers/nature lovers know that the best way to get through dense forest is to look for deer trails and follow those.

And I do wonder if that's what HB's abductor did.

JMO

lol.

DUH me. I get it. Sorry to be dense....loooooooong day here. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I have read so many conflicting stories, my head can't keep it all straight. There was even a report that what the neighbor heard was the mother screaming when she arrived back home.

oh shoot...that's it. I officially give up. :maddening:

I believe we had heard that TN recently passed a long ensuring privacy of 911 calls. I'm not surprised they haven't released them; the surprise for me is that they won't even confirm who made them.

This one? It doesn't say work, but that's what I was assuming:

Sheriff Wyatt: “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house, and didn’t see it, but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

Transcribed from this video from Apr 13:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

ah BeanE, you are amazing. that's the one. and it says screams. not scream.

Thank you. So sad to read that again.

1. Holly is missing
2. Somebody called 911

moving right along:truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics