DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Holly is missing
2. Somebody called 911
3. Blood found
4. Somebody reports screams
5. Call the TBI, FBI, and the entire Community to search.
6. Find stuff of Holly's.

moving right along:truce:

My adds in red. But now I give up too. For now.

no. I am not.
Apparently I didn't read it, rather I saw the video early on that BeanE just posted.

Sorry emma, I meant about the part, anyone recall, at this point it is hard to remember what has been recalled.

Just a thought.

My kids wake each other up in the mornings for school in a system they have devised to make sure that each has a turn in the shower and kitchen. There are 4 getting off every day and it works smoothly. They have 3 exit times to catch three buses or a ride with a friend. It is a routine that is exact ( and I should add so so quietly) 95% of the time and any time someone deviates from this it causes stress (not so quiet) or at the worse missing the bus. You wouldnt want to be here those mornings.

So, on this morning I can imagine Clint knew Hollys exact time she needed to leave and became concerned and curious enough to have gone outside to look for Holly or holler at her to get going. Of course he became concerned when he saw her car still there and blood. Poor guy must have been wracking his brain for answers.

It sure does seem like something is missing from details and a lot was happening quickly. I dont know what it would take for me to become concerned enough to leave work and drive 30 mins home in a panic let alone call LE.

My kids often never answer the phone when I call but WILL ANSWER a text almost instantly. All of my children also leave their phones on silent or vibrate and use them like an extension of their body.
I'm sure Clint was texting Holly. Did Holly get off a text to Clint? "HELP"

JMO

It's tough to stay concentrated and motivated when nothing gets released.

No 911 calls or times of the calls, no official confirmation of blood found or who it belongs to, no description of any vehicle or exit area, we don't even really know why the police showed up out there.

The conflicting reports put them out there because of a 911 caller reporting screaming AND because the brother called 911.

The police have locked the information down alright. I am just so glad the people in and around Parsons are staying so motivated, hopeful, unified and determined despite the lack of information. It is truly a credit to the community. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of them tonight.

I believe we had heard that TN recently passed a long ensuring privacy of 911 calls. I'm not surprised they haven't released them; the surprise for me is that they won't even confirm who made them.

Actually, it isn't a law yet. We have a Senate and House of Rep just like the federal government and it has only passed one house so far. But they still haven't released it, lol.

heads up

turn on your news.

president obama to speak - emergency message for world national security

o/t
sorry

o/t

Bin Laden is dead.

that's the announcement.

Is WS loading slowly for anyone else?

Maybe too many people logging in with this astonishing news regarding bin Laden?

New to this... but just a thought - it seems logical to me that, after seeing Holly's car and the blood, CB would try and call his sister. What if CB called Holly, she answered and screamed and that is what prompted CB to call his mother. (Jmo)

JMO - Maybe that's when the perp realized she had her phone and threw it out the window...

New to this... but just a thought - it seems logical to me that, after seeing Holly's car and the blood, CB would try and call his sister. What if CB called Holly, she answered and screamed and that is what prompted CB to call his mother. (Jmo)

:wagon:

I can see it happening like that. I just wonder where her phone went after that.

Haven't heard anything yet - and it doesn't appear we're going to get any LOCAL news anytime soon tonight.

Local news is finished. Today was the anniversary of the horrible floods we had last year, and many of the areas here are under flood advisories again tonight. That, coupled with the reporting of OBL being dead, left not a lot of room for anything else.

No mention of Holly tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members