TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quiet in here today!
Im not so sure they are going to find Holly!
Im not so sure they have much of anything!
A lunch tote!
Whatever else they found may not have belonged to her at all.
If thats all they have then they dont have anything.

We dont know that the neighbor called one of the Bobo's after hearing a scream
from what i recall clint called after he saw the blood. So clint wasnt worried that she walked off with her BF . I wonder where the BF works?
So many questions not any ans :banghead:

Unfortunately for the family it is BOUND to go quiet on the boards and the news and the tip lines if nothing is heard by the investigators. They have abolished the searches and help from the public and are doing all of that themselves. When there is nothing left to ponder, where does that leave the family? No answers? I truly hope they find this girl because if they do not I fear that plenty of locals will be extremely upset!

With all the days of "no news" I fear searches will soon cease altogether.
Holly may be another of those missing for a long while. :(

....respectfully snipped by me.

YES, BUT.....if I were a person who absolutely had NOTHING to do with this disappearance, and had been mistakenly identified as someone Clint thought he saw with Holly that morning, I WOULD NOT BE OFFENDED AND WOULD RELISH THE CHANCE TO HELP FURTHER THIS CASE ALONG BY PROVING I WAS ELSEWHERE. oops sorry for the shouting..... I just feel very strongly that in this situation it is not because of the chance of FALSELY accusing someone of involvement, but most likely because it is a POSITIVE ID, but eyewitness accounts can be torn apart so easily that LE has to have alot more than that to make an arrest.

Please remember scanner chatter cannot be brought to this thread. Thanks!

In that article it says this!

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058827-504083.html#ixzz1LDPuiSsM

Isnt it still an abductor even if it is a Community Member?

Or do they think she went with him?

Shouldnt that read they now believe the abductor was a community member?

Or am i reading it wrong?

totally off topic, but please pray for the safety of our troops and the safety of all people here in the u.s. our troops killed bin laden. and, no, i do not know where else to post this, so, please leave it here - because an awful lot of you have hearts of gold and believe in praying. as i do

thank you ahead of time for the prayers

Observation:

Crimesider has not changed that sentence for a week now.

Conclusion:

Crimesider is ... lazy? :banghead:
LOL.. they shore is lazy! However, they are one of the few that keep her name out there...

I give them kudos for that...

In that article it says this!

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058827-504083.html#ixzz1LDPuiSsM

Isnt it still an abductor even if it is a Community Member?

Or do they think she went with him?

Shouldnt that read they now believe the abductor was a community member?

Or am i reading it wrong?

You have found yet another sentence in the new article that is exactly the same sentence that they've been publishing for a week.

Crimesider is: (pick one)

Lazy

Lazy Lazy

Worthless and Lazy

Keeping Holly's name and pix out there.

:waitasec:

Hard to decide, isn't it? :cow:

So sad that all news is old news and there is no news to be had about Holly.

....respectfully snipped by me.

YES, BUT.....if I were a person who absolutely had NOTHING to do with this disappearance, and had been mistakenly identified as someone Clint thought he saw with Holly that morning, I WOULD NOT BE OFFENDED AND WOULD RELISH THE CHANCE TO HELP FURTHER THIS CASE ALONG BY PROVING I WAS ELSEWHERE.

And respectfully, re-snipped (lol)...

I completely agree with you. And, I'm guessing I probably wasn't clear on this so for the sake of discussion I'll try and explain myself better (cuz I'm confusing like that). Lets say CB said he thought it was DS, but after the adrenaline and panic and all out chaos started to wear down, maybe even by that afternoon or evening he thought to himself, "Hey... wait a minute, that hat, or those boots, or jacket actually looked like Joe Blows hat, boots, or jacket. If he started second guessing himself and got to thinking it might have been someone else he may have given LE another name of who he thought it could have been. And, that other name might be someone who would fall into the categories mentioned in my theory, and why I believe LE is being so hush hush.

I know that no one has been officially ruled out, or in for that matter. But, I really feel that the person who took her was someone that was either infatuated with her, or just plain stalked her.

I don't think it's fair to blame TBI or LE .... typically media attention is generated when members of the family speak out and become active in getting attention. For whatever reason, the family is not seeking this kind of media attention at the moment.

Yes, but both LE and the family are paying a price for their silence - decreased public interest in the case is not conducive to support for the search for Holly or for her (alleged) abductor(s). The media has already moved on. I believe that publicity helps to solve cases.

Well we can always bump her up here. Lots of eyes read WS.

http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Has anyone found anything in MSM describing the specific type of camo the individual was wearing? I've been curious about that.

Not that I've seen on the camo. Then again, we don't even know via MSM or LE what sort of footwear Holly was wearing. Described early on by some sites as "tennis shoes," there is no mention of footwear at all on her FBI poster.

Yes, but both LE and the family are paying a price for their silence - decreased public interest in the case is not conducive to support for the search for Holly or for her (alleged) abductor(s). The media has already moved on. I believe that publicity helps to solve cases.

I believe the less the public knows about details the better when a perp is brought to trial, especially if it turns out to be case based on circumstantial evidence.

ETA - by details I mean things that really don't help catch the perp(s). Sure, if they know a person is being transported in a particular vehicle - release that info. But info which might help defense lawyers or work against trapping a perp in lies - keep those secret. And since they may not know ahead of time which things will work to LE's advantage - if in doubt, don't spout out info ( okay trying to be too clever, sorry.)

I believe the less the public knows about details the better when a perp is brought to trial, especially if it turns out to be case based on circumstantial evidence.

I imagine that the Bobos are following the advice of LE at this point. Who knows? LE might take a different approach in the future. They might decide to release more information. They might encourage the Bobos to make a public statement. For now, though, it looks as if LE is still following up on leads. Besides, it is not as if this case has received no attention. It has, in fact, received a lot of attention. Plus, a large reward. Plus, the celebrity connection. If this case is not solved, it will not be, IMO, because LE refused to release more information or because the family chose to remain silent at this time.

And respectfully, re-snipped (lol)...

I completely agree with you. And, I'm guessing I probably wasn't clear on this so for the sake of discussion I'll try and explain myself better (cuz I'm confusing like that). Lets say CB said he thought it was DS, but after the adrenaline and panic and all out chaos started to wear down, maybe even by that afternoon or evening he thought to himself, "Hey... wait a minute, that hat, or those boots, or jacket actually looked like Joe Blows hat, boots, or jacket. If he started second guessing himself and got to thinking it might have been someone else he may have given LE another name of who he thought it could have been. And, that other name might be someone who would fall into the categories mentioned in my theory, and why I believe LE is being so hush hush.

I know that no one has been officially ruled out, or in for that matter. But, I really feel that the person who took her was someone that was either infatuated with her, or just plain stalked her.

Ahhhh...got it! It would be LE making the decision not to go public with more details of camo guy. I am on board with that!

And that Joe Blow guy sure gets around. I see Joe Blow on the street all the time LOLOL! :floorlaugh:
(sorry...sometimes I gotta laugh at my own jokes just to keep myself company yknow?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme