TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I wonder if she studied at a specific library? Any special study groups? Don't libraries have cams?

I was thinking library. I wonder in this small town has cameras living in small towns... We don't have cameras in lot business :(

You would think LE would ask the public if anyone had seen Holly that Tuesday afternoon/evening and if they noticed any unusual vehicle or person at any of the places she went. They could try to bring the public back in their minds to April 12th, that Tuesday. Now it seems a little late, but it could still help if someone saw her in town and followed her home.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if LE has found out any of the places HB went to on Tues. and looked at surveillance from those places. Possibly there is an unknown vehicle to the locals near or around her car that day. I'm sure people in a small town may know who drives what vehicle.

I just came back from making all the rounds required for my weekly trip to town. One of my encounters told me that her son-in-law is in law enforcement in a neighboring county and they were asked to help in the search on the LE search only day (I can't remember what day). They found nothing and he told her that we basically know everything they know.

Tolls? There are no toll roads in this area.

Last night, I read the transcript of the Sheriff's interview, and read something that I hadn't heard before....There were blood smears on the lunch box. Perhaps that's already been reported here, but I just didn't remember reading it.

I also heard other things, but just discount them as rumor.

OK so let me start this and jump in adding to it.

Holly was abducted from the driveway at her home in the time frame between 7:30 and 8:00 am.

The man was approximately 200 pounds and 5' 10".

The man was wearing Camo but we don't know what kind whether Walmart off the rack, real Govt. issued or hunting camo.

Lunchbox..... when was it found? Any more specifics.....

Keep it going let's see what we have?

What about how long after CB saw HB did the neighbor hear her (someone) scream? I'm sure CB could make a approximation of the time he saw her, and I'm sure the neighbor knows the time as well. I say that because I am assuming they were on their way to work.
Also, I'm sure that HB's mom knows approximately when HB left for school as well. The reason I am bringing this up is because I think it's an important factor into how fast they were moving. Which would also be a clue to the mode of transportation (walking, ATV or car). This and how far from her house the duct tape was found would give a pretty good timeline as well as POSSIBLE direction. JMO....I have been wondering about those things for a while now. :banghead:

I hit the send button too quickly....

I kept my eye out for security cameras today...other than Wal-Mart, I didn't see ANY.

Re: Cars parking on the side of the road. This is NOT UNUSUAL at all. When I first moved down here there were cars parked up and down Hwy 641 (Hwy 69 in Parsons). Some mornings it looked like a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. All these empty cars (mostly trucks) along the highway. I asked my father about it, and he told me that a lot of the guys will stop off to fish or hunt on their way to work in the morning. I no longer notice any cars on the side of the road unless their emergency flashers are on.<shrug>

NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH MEETING FOR LOBELVILLE'S ESTABLISHED AREAS

Sheriff Tommy Hickerson will hold the second in a series of Neighborhood Watch Meetings for all six Neighborhood Watch areas that have been established in Perry County.

The first of these meetings will be held in Lobelville on Thursday, May 12, 2011, at 630 p.m., at the Lobelville Senior Citizens Center. He said that our county Neighborhood Watch Program is being given top priority following the disappearance of Ms. Holly Bobo.

http://www.buffaloriverreview.com/content.aspx?module=ContentItem&ID=207427&MemberID=1257

Glad to hear they are doing this.
Not to be strange but Holly was taken on April 13.
I have been very interested in searchers paying attention to Route 13 going thru Lobelville back towards Linden.
JMO

I wonder if there are other women gone missing that haven't been listed in the news? How would we found out in the counties around there about missing persons? This may be an interesting exercise.

I agree. It's even possible at least another woman was targeted (besides Heather in Centreville) and it isn't being reported yet.
JMO

I hit the send button too quickly....

I kept my eye out for security cameras today...other than Wal-Mart, I didn't see ANY.

Re: Cars parking on the side of the road. This is NOT UNUSUAL at all. When I first moved down here there were cars parked up and down Hwy 641 (Hwy 69 in Parsons). Some mornings it looked like a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. All these empty cars (mostly trucks) along the highway. I asked my father about it, and he told me that a lot of the guys will stop off to fish or hunt on their way to work in the morning. I no longer notice any cars on the side of the road unless their emergency flashers are on.<shrug>

Bonnie, thank you for your input. I had not heard about any blood smears being found on the lunchbox so that is new to me. Maybe you could PM a mode and tell them what you have heard from locals down there before you discard it as rumors. Sometimes there is some truth in the so called gossip amongst the locals and it also gives insight to the way they are thinking about things. I would PM a mode first to get their approval. Again, thank you!

Last night, I read the transcript of the Sheriff's interview, and read something that I hadn't heard before....There were blood smears on the lunch box. Perhaps that's already been reported here, but I just didn't remember reading it.

Do you have the link to the Sheriff interview you're referring to?

That's a very good article with lots of information. It makes you realize how unsafe the world really is today. I would be extremely nervous if I had a young daughter living in that area right now.

That IS a good article. Unfortunately, I just learned from that article that the creepy stalker guy arrested in Jackson lives VERY, VERY, VERY (+ a few more VERY's) close to me.

That IS a good article. Unfortunately, I just learned from that article that the creepy stalker guy arrested in Jackson lives VERY, VERY, VERY (+ a few more VERY's) close to me.

And my 21 yr old niece who looks alot like Holly goes to nursing school in Jackson at Union:banghead:
Too close to home!!!!

I just came back from making all the rounds required for my weekly trip to town. One of my encounters told me that her son-in-law is in law enforcement in a neighboring county and they were asked to help in the search on the LE search only day (I can't remember what day). They found nothing and he told her that we basically know everything they know.

Tolls? There are no toll roads in this area.

Thank you Bonnie. I sincerely hope that lady' SIL is mistaken, but that's all very helpful info.

Is this part of a network of missing women?
Is this a "game" of geocaching them for others to find?
I have a strong feeling Holly is still alive.
The perp is getting what he is waiting for. The searches to end.
If Holly were dead, IMO she would have been found already.
If the other "object/whatever" that was found recently at the rock quarry was something besides a cell phone, such as a temporary shelter, say for 1 night, it could change everything.
Then again, so could any small clue.
The rains have reeked havoc even here in Memphis.
God I continue to pray Holly and all the lost come home safely.
JMO

This is the part of that interview that really struck me as disturbing. If it were just a small amount of blood, or a insignificant cut, surely nobody would be worrying about the wound becoming infected and her becoming septic....Nurse???

00:04:54 With us now is a doctor of internal medicine and an expert on forensics.
00:04:59 What can you tell bus the blood, the blood that was found in the garage of holly's home?
00:05:07 >> Yeah.
00:05:07 It's frightening to hear there's blood.
00:05:10 You know what that means?
00:05:12 That she's wounded, there's an open wound.
00:05:16 So if she's in the woods -- >> it doesn't necessarily mean that.
00:05:21 That could be the blood of the perpetrator?
00:05:25 >> Possibility if there was a fight involved it could be mixed with her blood.
00:05:31 But if it turns out to be her blood she's in bigger trouble than we expect.
00:05:37 An open wound in the woods, that wound is infected.
00:05:42 She could become septic.
00:05:44 So, she could be debilitated from that.
00:05:46 He doesn't have to try to kill her.
00:05:49 She could become weak and die from that.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Tuesday_April_19_2011/585011/

It was the Nancy Grace show interview. You'll find the reference at 04:13.

Thanks, Bonnie. Here's the quote from the full transcript from CNN:

JOE GOMEZ, KTRH: Right, Deborah. Well, we know this man must have some profound knowledge of the wooded area surrounding Holly`s home. I mean, we understand this man was dressed in a camouflage outfit as he was leading Holly into the woods. That implies he may be a hunter or at least some sort of naturalist that has a lot of knowledge about the wooded area. Now, we`ve only found a lunchbox belonging to Holly with blood stains on it. That was eight miles away from the house near a creek. That the only trace of Holly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/19/ng.01.html

Just checking in...hoping for some kind of news....anything at all would help, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme