TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Google was my friend...for a long time. :) Was an ex pastor from a neighboring town ever discussed in this forum who was arrested and then recently released on probation? I am unsure whether he was in jail during the time Holly was abducted.

I just read that..
Former pastor charged for statutory rape in Henderson and Decatur Counties

In April 2011 a former local pastor, who admitted to raping a 16-year-old girl, is out of jail - for now. It didn't happen only once, it happened twice. Once in Henderson County, once in Decatur County.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ll-tight-knit-community-safety-tips:waitasec:

snip
Newton was arrested on March 16, charged with Aggravated Statutory Rape by an Authority Figure and was released later that day when he posted $20,000 bond.

plumeria5

he is listed. just searching his name i got him. but his city and zip are BEECH BLUFF TN 38313

nurse....it is scary to me to see that Robert William Fisher has the following birthday registered on the FBI site......

Date(s) of Birth Used: April 13, 1961

that is such a strange coincidence.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/robert-william-fisher/view

tell me about it! what I find the most perplexing is his move up on their website... they claim (the fbi) that the top ten have no ranking but he was featured "coincidentally"? at the exact same moment that the fbi posted on their facebook Holly's flier. I am not a conspiracy theorist but when I look at the photo of his wife and that of Heather Sullivan I say whaaaat?

by no means are my eyes just on him but I certainly have questions here

I think we are talking about the same one. Why isn't he listed in the registry for SOs? I was trying to find his height and weight. Do you know?

Yes, the former minister has registered as a sex offender in TN database. He's only 5'5".

wow he is the 2nd pastor in that area to be arrested for crimes against minors, in 2007 a baptist church pastor in parsons was arrested. hmmmm????

3 weeks later we get an updated description? Seems slightly late...

This updated description seems unusual to me. Only one eye witness, and now 3 weeks later, the description changes? (Only slightly, granted) Witnesses generally remember details best right after the event, not 3 weeks later. So, do we have someone else coming forward with information?

I guess it's possible, but I just don't see her brother changing the description, now....Curious

After reading the article by Isabelle/Examiner, it is not all that surprising/shocking that this crime occurred after all. Sounds like there has been plenty of sexual/stalking-type crimes in the general area of late.

wow he is the 2nd pastor in that area to be arrested for crimes against minors, in 2007 a baptist church pastor in parsons was arrested. hmmmm????

That one's still incarcerated, though, so not him.

There a lot So in Holladay and it seem like they are all 5'8

Yeah....i saw that, just thought it was unusual in such a small town. I wonder how many more pastors are in that area??? I am prob just overreacting to this but I guess it really surprised me that it could be so common for a pastor to be involved in anything like that...much less two from the same area!

Why was a new description given? Are they now changing the description to match that of their "local" that could be a suspect?....Maybe to get him worried?

And still no hair description. He must have had a hat or a hood.

I wonder if it was a camo hat? I assume it was.
There's nothing that can be given as a description that isn't some generic camo. Ugh.

Maybe the brother was hypnotized...just guessing. Can't think why the perp got bigger weeks later.

Maybe the brother was hypnotized...just guessing. Can't think why the perp got bigger weeks later.

Or they had an expert stand where the brother was standing and brother was able to show them where the perp's head was in relation to a tree or a fence and they came up with a better description?

And still no hair description. He must have had a hat or a hood.

It would be very odd for him to have not had on a cap. He may have even had on a cap and the hood of his hunting coat over the cap. That way, his neck would not have been visible (thin neck, or thick neck, long neck, short neck...couldn't have been identified from behind).

I wonder if it was a camo hat? I assume it was.
There's nothing that can be given as a description that isn't some generic camo. Ugh.

Most likely a camo cap. Almost all the guys around here wear caps, hunting or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member