TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I knew the car was there, and that that's one of the things that got Clint's attention.

What I didn't know is that Holly's car is a Mustang, and if it can be identified in a pic, I'd like to confirm exactly where it was, if possible - specifically, inside or outside the carport.

Unfortunately, I just don't know one type of car from another - they're all small, medium, or large, and a certain color to me.

I think "on" the car port is a better description. Aparently the cars park on a flat uncovered area as the original garage has been enclosed and used for living space. I assume they park in the big triangular area in front of the house, but others have speculated the family parks in the back (in the dirt?) there is a loose curving road that goes from the driveway around the back of the house to the far side.

The one question I would like answered and it has not been is in which direction did Clint see Holly and the man go into the woods. Was it out front, out back, towards the drive way, towards the pond?? Apparently the above ground pool blocks vision in that direction from part of the back of the house.

I think "on" the car port is a better description. Aparently the cars park on a flat uncovered area as the original garage has been enclosed and used for living space. I assume they park in the big triangular area in front of the house, but others have speculated the family parks in the back (in the dirt?) there is a loose curving road that goes from the driveway around the back of the house to the far side.

Yes, that's part of what I'm seeking clarification on. If we can find a pic with a Mustang. it may clarify some of that confusion.

I currently lean toward the carport being the little building in the back, separated from the house by a gravel drive.

you guys have me thinking now... so Holly would have to go out the front door around the back to her car to leave for school right?

what door did she leave the house from..?

Did she encounter this person at the front door (was this the area the blood was found or the car port area in the back.. if that is indeed the car port area)?

you guys have me thinking now... so Holly would have to go out the front door around the back to her car to leave for school right?

Did she encounter this person at the front door (was this the area the blood was found or the car port area in the back.. if that is indeed the car port area)?

I've collected LE provided blood locations. None of them indicate front or back of house. They all say "in" or "on" the carport, except for one that simply says "outside the door".

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

I dont know... people are lazy and creatures of habit. I wouldn't drive around in the dirt to park back around the house when i could come up the driveway and park by the front door. Lots of room there. Its paved. Close to the door if its raining or if I have groceries. We dont use our garage even becuase its a hassle to get the doors up and down and going in and out versus just parking on the slab.

Something is very odd here. I, and others, are still wondering why(and who) ask all middle Tennessee farmers to 'check their farms' in relation to this case.

BBM (respectfully Snipped)

All I have been able to find is the FAMILY requesting everyone to be searching their LAND and keeping their eyes open.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-property,0,5288681.story?track=rss

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110504/NEWS25/105040319/1002/rss

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27761698/detail.html

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

The last article states: "Please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property."

I can't find anything else other than this or articles re-stating the same information.

Don't know if this helps or not.

There are some good shots of the house from several angles at about 2:00 in this video. Could I impose on someone who knows how to take still shots from videos to grab a few pics for us to obsess over? :)

TIA

[video=youtube;3d345Bokc98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d345Bokc98&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hope these help Beane.
ETA: click on them to enlarge but they don't enlarge much,sorry.

Attachments

• bobohouse1.gif
    bobohouse1.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 40
  • bobohouse2.gif
    bobohouse2.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
  • bobohouse3.gif
    bobohouse3.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 34
  • bobohouse4.gif
    bobohouse4.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 35
Hope these help Beane.
ETA: click on them to enlarge but they don't enlarge much,sorry.

Thank you! In that first pic, it looks like a car parked inside the... for lack of a better word... carport... on the left hand side.

ETA: I'm sooooo bad at pics.

picture.php

Thank you! In that first pic, it looks like a car parked inside the... for lack of a better word... carport... on the left hand side.

ETA: I'm sooooo bad at pics.

picture.php

Well I will be darned....I just now realized where the "carport" is...........dang I did not realize it was that far from the house.......wow. Thanks Bean for pointing that out.

Scary......... anyone could be in that carport and not be seen until too late. Thanks BeanE that puts a better perspective on this for me. She was probably confronted right in that carport.

Went full screen but when I paused it to capture the shot it went back to small screen...ugh.

Attachments

• bobohouse5.gif
    bobohouse5.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 53
Well I will be darned....I just now realized where the "carport" is...........dang I did not realize it was that far from the house.......wow. Thanks Bean for pointing that out.

Well I'm not entirely sure that's the carport lol. That's what I'm obsessing on. I'm mostly going by what MIL said that her DIL said, that it was a partially enclosed thingie with a gravel driveway in front of it. Enclosed on 3 sides, front open.

Now if we can figure out if that's a Mustang in there, or rule it out, or find a Mustang somewhere else, we'd have some more clues.

I wonder what types of other crimes are a problem in this area. Has anyone sleuthed out if there have been home break-ins, maybe church break-ins, at the school or business int he area?

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Parsons-Tennessee.html
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Decatur-Tennessee.html

According to that information, crime in the area is heavily weighted toward theft and burglary. Assault is a distant third, with almost no violent crime. If these status are correct, there has not even been a murder in Parsons since 2001. The same with Decatur.

That certainly seems to support the idea that whatever has befallen Holly was more personal in nature, rather than random chance.

I have a bit over 5 acres about 20 miles from Holly's home. I would have no problem at all allowing LE to search my (outside) property. I however, will not go out and search it myself. Perhaps this is the "wrong" way for me to feel, but frankly, even though the chances are very slim, I am afraid of what I might find.

...AND (this part is REALLY gross), with the passing of three weeks, lots of rain and flooding, and all of the creatures that live out here......I think you can surmise what I'm hinting at. My dogs come home all of the time with deer bones and God knows what else.

I tried to capture a larger image. Let's see if this works. If not, then my first post will be one I hope to forget lol. :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 47
Scary......... anyone could be in that carport and not be seen until too late. Thanks BeanE that puts a better perspective on this for me. She was probably confronted right in that carport.

It's terrifying to me, for Holly, that if the perp was hiding behind her car in there, and he popped up, oh my God, being that far from the house, she must have been absolutely terrified. My heart bleeds for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321