TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I found a video that explains what happened in the Brooke Wilberger case. Yes, the abductor and murderer in that case had been stalking while in his vehicle, young women on the college campus and in another state prior to the murder of Brooke. Also said in this video, that a knife was held to Brooke at the very beginning of the abduction.

[video=youtube;ScHlYs1SBNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScHlYs1SBNE[/video]

OK, I found a video that explains what happened in the Brooke Wilberger case. Yes, the abductor and murderer in that case had been stalking while in his vehicle, young women on the college campus and in another state prior to the murder of Brooke. Also said in this video, that a knife was held to Brooke at the very beginning of the abduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScHlYs1SBNE

There you go then. Not impossible.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I cry every time I see a video about Brooke.

And, you know there is probably more than one person out there saying they were questioned, know something more, know a guy who said this or that...just to bring attention to himself. In cases like this, I don't believe anything unless it comes from LE and, even then, LE might throw the public off for whatever reasons they have. We just will never know until it's over.

ok... I'll go back in hiding now.

And, you know there is probably more than one person out there saying they were questioned, know something more, know a guy who said this or that...just to bring attention to himself. In cases like this, I don't believe anything unless it comes from LE and, even then, LE might throw the public off for whatever reasons they have. We just will never know until it's over.

OT: I just read the link you have posted at the bottom of your post about Jessica Baggen. I live in AK for 4 years and my daughter was also born there.

All I was saying about the video with Mark Furman is that he raises some good questions. I was at one time in LE and he makes good sense. I understand this family may very well be distaught and not want to talk in public and after the HaLeigh Cummings case and the Anthoney case they may very well not want to speak in public for fear of being dragged through the mud. I also know how LE works in TN after living in that area for over 4 years. In case you were wondering how I managed to get around I was in the USAF. I've seen a lot and been in a lot of places in my career. At any rate, Mark gives us another perspective to look at and that's the point I was making here.

I've been to Sitka many years ago. I lived in Anchorage when I was there, but I've been all over AK. LE in the rural areas is one thing, but in Anchorage they are well trained. You'd be surprised on how many criminals on the run flee to AK to get away from the lower 48.

Well, that's the beauty of this forum. We can disagree and still be friends..:) I just thought that MF's comments about the brother and family were absurd. But that is purely my opinion.

We have some interesting coincidences. I was in LE for many years and was a PI for a private organization after that. My husband is retired USAF. You must have been up north in Alaska then?

I've been to Sitka many years ago. I lived in Anchorage when I was there, but I've been all over AK. LE in the rural areas is one thing, but in Anchorage they are well trained. You'd be surprised on how many criminals on the run flee to AK to get away from the lower 48.

Oh, actually, I wouldn't be surprised. Especially in southeast Alaska because of its mild climate.

As far as the case that I have in my signature, Sitka is not a large city, but you'd think that their LE was a bit better than, say, Angoon or Hoonah. But, they blew it on Jessica's case and her family has had to suffer.

Ask yourself if Holly was taken through the woods then why didn't the dogs pick up her scent along the treelines? Why didn't the brother persue the perp? Sounds like the brother was the last person who saw Holly the night before and why isn't the family talking?

The dogs picked up Holly's scent everywhere. This was her home...and for these dogs, that was the problem. The issue was NOT that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent. The issue is the dogs used were not trained for the task at hand - which was - to discern which day/which hour Holly's scent was put where on the property in general.

JMHO

see posts on Holly's forum by expert poster SARX.

Well, that's the beauty of this forum. We can disagree and still be friends..:) I just thought that MF's comments about the brother and family were absurd. But that is purely my opinion.

We have some interesting coincidences. I was in LE for many years and was a PI for a private organization after that. My husband is retired USAF. You must have been up north in Alaska then?

Yes I have been to Northern AK, and I, too, am reitred USAF. My youngest son is now a correctional officer here in the state of SD which is my home state. My first husband was LE and I worked in LE while in the USAF for a period of time. The sad part is the first person I ever busted was a cop.

Yes I have been to Northern AK, and I, too, am reitred USAF. My youngest son is now a correctional officer here in the state of SD which is my home state. My first husband was LE and I worked in LE while in the USAF for a period of time. The sad part is the first person I ever busted was a cop.

Yes, unfortunately cops aren't immune from crimes. I've seen a couple of cops go down and it's unfortunate, but they have to follow the law just like the rest of us...

The dogs picked up Holly's scent everywhere. This was her home...and for these dogs, that was the problem. The issue was NOT that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent. The issue is the dogs used were not trained for the task at hand - which was - to discern which day/which hour Holly's scent was put where on the property in general.

JMHO

see posts on Holly's forum by expert poster SARX.

Thank you Emma for clearing that up for me.

Well, I'm off to bed. I've got 15 hours of work I have to do tomorrow and I've been waiting for my son to get home from work. They just had a correctional officer murdered here at the prison 3-4 weeks ago by two inmates who were trying to escape and I stay up until I hear from my son. I'm a worry wort.

Well, I'm off to bed. I've got 15 hours of work I have to do tomorrow and I've been waiting for my son to get home from work. They just had a correctional officer murdered here at the prison 3-4 weeks ago by two inmates who were trying to escape and I stay up until I hear from my son. I'm a worry wort.

Goodnight Snowbunny! I would be a worry wart too...have a nice sleep! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth