TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe all of the densely populated areas they are familiar with were being searched. There are many backroads to get to Nashville and who'sto say the area they dropped the body in Nashville wasn't densely populated. I mean, I doubt they went downtown and did it.I lived inNashville and there are all kinds of little hidey spots near the river.

Yes...we live 15 minutes from downtown Nashville and our house is surrounded by dense woods, every bit as dense as Parsons. It's just the state...that's the way it is here.

The fact that it was floating would make me think what they're saying about it being in the water for awhile is right. It's possible it's a homeless person or was dislodged by the recent rains. Either way some closure for a family.

Can I ask if you were going to travel north into SE Kentucky would you go through Nashville? What about to Alabama? Obviously if you were going east you'd have to run that way or down into Georgia.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions at this point because a quick search of the Cumberland River and body found a lot of references over the years. Many suicides among other things.

Yes...it's actually more of a possibility that it is a homeless person than being Holly, or even Shelley Mook.

I don't know about traveling. We go to Nebraska a lot and we go right up through Paduca, KY.

Or maybe all of the densely populated areas they are familiar with were being searched. There are many backroads to get to Nashville and who'sto say the area they dropped the body in Nashville wasn't densely populated. I mean, I doubt they went downtown and did it.I lived inNashville and there are all kinds of little hidey spots near the river.

This was my immediate thought about others being watched.

IMO there must be some info that we don't know pertaining to the womans body found in Nashville's portion of the Cumberland River.. Because upon first hearing that it was indeed female my mind went immediately to Shelley Mook and Holly Bobo as I would assume many did that are familiar with either case..

But with their being no breaking news even discussing this as a possibility makes me lean towards there must be some type defining evidence that points directly away from it being either of these two women..It just doesn't make sense any other way..atleast to me it doesn't..

BTW I am not familiar with where Will Nunley reports out of but I do know he has been the number 1 reporter on top of holly's case every little step of the way so if it were even being tossed around as a possibility of it being Holly I'd think Will would be on it..Anyone know if he has made any mention of this females body in Nashville?

jmo tho!!

Me too...I mean to say that this area doesn't have VERY dense and remote areas right on the river is to say that they have never been to Tennessee.

Ms. Mook went missing much closer to that area than Holly. They really don't look much alike but they're close enough especially after time in water.

Somewhere one family will have closure.

Will Nunley hasn't tweeted anything related to Holly since May 3rd. Regarding the body in Nashville, we don't know the race of the woman, her approximate age, if she was wearing clothing, or really anything at this point. I am drawing no conclusions about the identity of the body right now.

Ms. Mook went missing much closer to that area than Holly. They really don't look much alike but they're close enough especially after time in water.

Somewhere one family will have closure.

Yes, I know. Shelbyville is 29 minutes closer than Parsons.

I want to repeat that I did not ever say that I thought the woman found in the water was Holly or Shelley. I just said that they are the only two women that I KNEW OF that were missing in this area. As was stated before, it very well could have been a homeless person, a suicide who didn't have family around, or even a body dumped from elsewhere.

And, I don't find it strange at all that the media hasn't said much about this yet simply because it was found last night, and it's a weekend. Expect to hear more about it in the next few days.

Will Nunley hasn't tweeted anything related to Holly since May 3rd. Regarding the body in Nashville, we don't know the race of the woman, her approximate age, if she was wearing clothing, or really anything at this point. I am drawing no conclusions about the identity of the body right now.

That's a very good point. It is far more likely that it is someone else than either Holly or Shelley.

IMO there must be some info that we don't know pertaining to the womans body found in Nashville's portion of the Cumberland River.. Because upon first hearing that it was indeed female my mind went immediately to Shelley Mook and Holly Bobo as I would assume many did that are familiar with either case..

But with their being no breaking news even discussing this as a possibility makes me lean towards there must be some type defining evidence that points directly away from it being either of these two women..It just doesn't make sense any other way..atleast to me it doesn't..

BTW I am not familiar with where Will Nunley reports out of but I do know he has been the number 1 reporter on top of holly's case every little step of the way so if it were even being tossed around as a possibility of it being Holly I'd think Will would be on it..Anyone know if he has made any mention of this females body in Nashville?

jmo tho!!

It will take them time to figure out who it is if she's been in the water for awhile as the article states. They'd need to do dental comparisons/dna to be sure. There are a lot of suicides that show up in the news from the past several years. I wouldn't read much into it, hopefully they will have an ID in the morning so one family can have their answers.

It will take them time to figure out who it is if she's been in the water for awhile as the article states. They'd need to do dental comparisons/dna to be sure. There are a lot of suicides that show up in the news from the past several years. I wouldn't read much into it, hopefully they will have an ID in the morning so one family can have their answers.

Also, we had heavy rains last week and the Cumberland was very high again. The body could have come virtually from anywhere.

I think if this was either Holly or Shelley, she would have been identified by now. LE probably has the comparison tools ready in both cases. Just my guess, this body is someone we are not even aware was ever missing.

I think if this was either Holly or Shelley, she would have been identified by now. LE probably has the comparison tools ready in both cases. Just my guess, this body is someone we are not even aware was ever missing.

As I said before, it's more likely it is someone else. I just feel so badly when I think of a person that was once a living, breathing creature, being found like this...dying like this...

The only thing bugging me out about the body found in the Cumberland is that there are hardly any reports. I have found only 2 news articles and usually the stations jump all over that. I keep thinking about the Nashville LE helping out with the case and that's why they are staying mum about it. Hope that makes sense.

Investigation "Narrowed" in Holly Bobo Search Apr 26, 2011, 2:34 PM CDTPARSONS, TN The investigation into the abduction of a nursing student has narrowed its focus but no one is yet being identified as a suspect. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said the agency is in the process of identifying people of interest in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo. Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out. The "focus" of the investigation and search is still on the "area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lived with her parents and brother". My Fox Memphis TN The agency has analyzed a small amount of blood that was found outside the home, but Helm said they are not releasing the results to the public.

BBM
I was just going over some old reports ('cause frankly, there's nothing new). I'm wondering if this quote means they are not narrowing their search on anybody WITHIN the Darden community, but rather the area SURROUNDING Darden?

What do you think?

The only thing bugging me out about the body found in the Cumberland is that there are hardly any reports. I have found only 2 news articles and usually the stations jump all over that. I keep thinking about the Nashville LE helping out with the case and that's why they are staying mum about it. Hope that makes sense.

I understand exactly what you are saying. But, there could be several reasons for it. If they can't make an ID on the person, they won't have much of interest to say. I mean if they have to get everything in a computer base to find out who it is, it could take quite a long time...therefore no info.

Or, if it IS someone we are familiar with from this board, because of the huge public knowledge from it, they might be setting up press conferences, etc.

Lastly, as I said before, it only happened last night. I would think that a body that has been in the water "for quite a while" would take a long time to identify.

I think we will know more soon.

Investigation "Narrowed" in Holly Bobo Search Apr 26, 2011, 2:34 PM CDTPARSONS, TN The investigation into the abduction of a nursing student has narrowed its focus but no one is yet being identified as a suspect. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said the agency is in the process of identifying people of interest in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo. Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out. The "focus" of the investigation and search is still on the "area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lived with her parents and brother". My Fox Memphis TN The agency has analyzed a small amount of blood that was found outside the home, but Helm said they are not releasing the results to the public.

BBM
I was just going over some old reports ('cause frankly, there's nothing new). I'm wondering if this quote means they are not narrowing their search on anybody WITHIN the Darden community, but rather the area SURROUNDING Darden?

What do you think?

Ya know...with THIS case, it could literally be anything! I couldn't even guess as to what that means...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay