TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled for news on Holly and Kyron this morning and was reading an article about Holly on (link below). Came across a very strange comment that made me stop and re-read it a few times. I saved an image of the comment in case it gets deleted somehow and emailed the reporter who wrote the article. I also posted a reply to the author...Can you guys take a look and tell me what you think about this comment....the guy claims to have knowledge but as we all know there are strange people who will say anything....

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979303643

the comment is by a Wally Lidberg and was posted at 2:38 est this morning

Google is your friend. Search his name....he knew where natalee holloway was buried too. Probably knows what happened to Hoffa as well.

Google is a great tool. Two of the last ten posts could easily have been dispelled with a simple search.

Google is your friend. Search his name....he knew where natalee holloway was buried too. Probably knows what happened to Hoffa as well.

Google is a great tool. Two of the last ten posts could easily have been dispelled with a simple search.

Thanks for doing so....makes it even worse though that he was able to speak directly to the family then wihtout some type of screening....that of course is assuming he actually did call which may also be bs...

I'm definitely not feeling good about the lack of movement on this case. :(

The only thing bugging me out about the body found in the Cumberland is that there are hardly any reports. I have found only 2 news articles and usually the stations jump all over that. I keep thinking about the Nashville LE helping out with the case and that's why they are staying mum about it. Hope that makes sense.

Hopefully this person can be identified sooner rather than later.
http://www.wkrn.com/story/14595402/pedestrian-spots-body-in-cumberland-river

Me either- the lack of news makes me think that maybe they do feel they have the perp in custody already.

I googled for news on Holly and Kyron this morning and was reading an article about Holly on (link below). Came across a very strange comment that made me stop and re-read it a few times. I saved an image of the comment in case it gets deleted somehow and emailed the reporter who wrote the article. I also posted a reply to the author...Can you guys take a look and tell me what you think about this comment....the guy claims to have knowledge but as we all know there are strange people who will say anything....

the comment is by a Wally Lidberg and was posted at 2:38 est this morning

That poster sounds like a nutcase with a much-too-vivid imagination, looking to insert himself into the case to obtain his 15 mins of fame.

Not too many perps are going to drive a body into a heavily populated area, to dispose of it. Plenty of good places, one would imagine, more directly at hand, in a thinly populated region. Why would anyone take that risk?

Once you get north of Nashville, it quickly gets very hilly and sparsely populated, with lots of areas that have quick access to the river. I don't have a feeling about this one way or the other, just trying to be fair and impartial. :)

Why would a perp necessarily have to take a victim to Nashville/Memphis? If you're familiar with the area you might think just the opposite direction towards Knoxville and the Great Smokey Mountains. The woods are a heck of a lot more dense there and more places to hide. Why did everybody get on the bandwagon thinking Nashville? Just asking.

Someone may have already responded to this. If so, I apologize. In this case, the Smokies are several hours east of Nashville. And Nashville is an hour or so east of Holly's home. So to dump a body in the Smokies specifically would mean transporting a body east for at least 5 hours. Probably more, to find a private dumping ground.

If this were personal as many are saying and directed specifically at the family it's plausible Nashville could be used to make a point. There is a family connection to the country music capital of the world.

Either way someones daughter, wife, sister and loved one is found and going home.

Chances are it's not her but that doesn't really matter it's a tragedy nonetheless.

EDIT: It's a drive but it's on the main interstate and on the way to other places like Kentucky or Alabama

Not to comment either way on your theory, but Nashville is East and Kentucky or Alabama would be north and south. Totally different interstate systems.

Someone may have already responded to this. If so, I apologize. In this case, the Smokies are several hours east of Nashville. And Nashville is an hour or so east of Holly's home. So to dump a body in the Smokies specifically would mean transporting a body east for at least 5 hours. Probably more, to find a private dumping ground.

Is this the same Smokeymountains as mentioned in many disappearances here on websleuths?

Three People Who Vanished Without a Trace in the Great Smoky Mountains - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Disappearances in the Great Smokey Mountains - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The only thing bugging me out about the body found in the Cumberland is that there are hardly any reports. I have found only 2 news articles and usually the stations jump all over that. I keep thinking about the Nashville LE helping out with the case and that's why they are staying mum about it. Hope that makes sense.

Not to make us Nashvillians sound uncaring but I've lived there for almost 50 years :eek: and recall a number bodies found in the river over the years. They usually generate very little excitement because they typically end up being suicides or accidents. Plus, all the news about flooding, tornadoes and bin Laden are keeping the newsies pretty occupied. So, I expect the media are going to wait for more info before saying much more.

g'morning all. Hope everyone enjoyed a nice Mother's Day weekend.

Was trying to make sense of the found bodies posts. There have been 3 bodies found in the last 24 hours? All female? One identified? TIA.

Did anyone catch the Sunday am Nashville tv news? It wad purported to have indicated the db had blonde hair. I cannot find anything on the news sites though.

But that's not the right case. We are talking about the woman found in the Cumberland River not on land. Totally different case you just posted. Some reports have had it as a youngish white woman per tv reports. Since that time stories are not updated and there is no information.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27815195/detail.html

I have not read anything that says the person found was a "youngish white woman." The only thing that I've read in all the articles was that it was a female.

g'morning all. Hope everyone enjoyed a nice Mother's Day weekend.

Was trying to make sense of the found bodies posts. There have been 3 bodies found in the last 24 hours? All female? One identified? TIA.

They talked of this one earlier Emma.
Pedestrian spots body in Cumberland River

Authorities told Nashville's News 2, the body appeared to have been in the water for an extended period of time.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14595402/pedestrian-spots-body-in-cumberland-river

the comment is by a Wally and was posted at 2:38 est this morning

This ******** posted nearly the exact same thing, word for word (except maybe the snake part) on one of the Bring Holly Home type Facebook sites. It was early on, probably about 2 weeks ago if I had to guess. I thought it was pretty odd when I read it back then, too.

About the possibility of the body found in the cumberland, someone mentioned if it was Holly it would be a long way to travel with a body in a vehicle. I thought about that last night and decided the perp would have to be pretty confident, brave, and dumb to drive that far with a dead person. So, if it did turn out to be Holly (hope it's not) the person maybe would have driven with her, still alive to the Nashville area and then did the unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed