TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now that we have a list of possible suspects I thought the next step could be to put the reason each might want to take/harm Holly.

1. jealousy, an accident, Holly knew something incriminating and might tell her parents
2. jealousy, Holly knew something incriminating about someone, grudge against family
3. jealousy, Holly wouldn't date them, ex of DS, predator
4. predator, wanted to get back at the family for something
5 n/a
6. n/a
7. jealousy, wanted to get back at DS or CB, Holly wouldn't date

What about someone other than DS ex-girlfriend who was jealous of the time DS was spending with Holly? Someone like a brother or best bud who
had no sexual interest in DS but was overly attached, emotionally dependent? Did any member of DS family resent the time he was spending with Holly?

What about someone other than DS ex-girlfriend who was jealous of the time DS was spending with Holly? Someone like a brother or best bud who
had no sexual interest in DS but was overly attached, emotionally dependant? Did any member of DS family resent the time he was spending with Holly?

Good idea. Never thought of that angle.

Good idea. Never thought of that angle.

I ran into one of that type way back when. He was the younger brother of a former boyfriend. Idolized his big brother and absolutely hated me. I wouldn't be surprised if he has ended up in prison by now...he was one angry kid! I am glad that was long ago and far away, 'cause I'm sure he still holds a grudge!

I ran into one of that type way back when. He was the younger brother of a former boyfriend. Idolized his big brother and absolutely hated me. I wouldn't be surprised if he has ended up in prison by now...he was one angry kid! I am glad that was long ago and far away, 'cause I'm sure he still holds a grudge!

IKWYM. I was bullied by a neighbor daily on the way home from school. My parents thought I was overreacting at the time. Not long ago he made the news. Got jealous of a friend because he thought he was making advances towards his wife. Police found the neighbor buried in the grown-up bully's yard. He had shot him and buried him. Scary!! Goes to show you really don't know what people are capable of!!!

I am right there with you. It doesn't make any sense.
I have always thought he pulled into the driveway and hid the vehicle on the side of the house near the woods. I would even go as far as he backed in for a quick get away. Let's think about this. She lives out in the backwoods in TN. This guy went and abducted her in broad daylight in the busiest hour of the morning. Not to mention it was turkey season. His vehicle on her road would be suspicious and he would be a idiot to attempt to put her on a 4 wheeler and drive through the woods with men out turkey hunting. So in my mind its only logical that he entered and exited her driveway. His only chance of being seen would be upon entering and exiting as you can't see anything from the road. This was a might ballzy abduction in my opinion. This perp thought he had it all figured out and just needed to show up MOO. This says two things to me as for a profile. 1. He was very familiar with Holly/family and it would not be a big deal if he was seen on the property or 2. Someone else did the homework and essentially "just showed up."

What I don't understand is the perp parking his car a distance away from the home when he could've just driven up to the house abducted Holly and taken off. Why risk having to walk to the car, if that's where he took her?

Here's a diagram done by Carla(thanks again:)) that gives us a good representation of the layout as well as may better help see the direction they walked to.. Read post below diagram as it explains the drawing and direction of them walking..

Bobohouse.jpg

In the lower drawing, I indicate what I think is the car port with #1. I have drawn it as being open with the roof being supported by posts. This is a guess on my part. There is an aerial photo of the opposide side of this structure, facing towards the pool (#5) which shows it to be open and supported by posts. I made the assumption that it is open on both sides but am not sure. I would guess there is a door up under the roof to the back of the house or into the back of the garage. The garage is #2. I do not know if there is a window on the South side of the house or garage. I have not found any photos of this at all. So I left them blank. There is a long window on the end of the garage and it is at a higher level than the window on the North side of the garage (not shown here but shown in the top drawing). #3 is the long driveway to Swan Johnson road and #4 is roughly North, the direction Clint said Holly and camo man were walking when he last saw them.

The top drawing shows mostly the long front of the living area of the house. It has two doors. The main front door seems to be the one in the corner by the garage, and that door has six vertical windows beside it. The door seems to be solid, or if it has windows they are covered on the inside and don't show up in the aerial photo. THere are four windows along the front of the house. There is one window on each visible side of the garage. I have no photos of the back of the garage or the far side of the house.

I did not indicate any of the shrubbery around the house .

This is a GUESS on my part but the original house was L shaped and someone at some point enclosed the garage to add to the living space of the house itself, and added the car port to the back, resulting in a T shaped building.

I always assumed it was one of those over the shoulder sling style bags college kids wear. I recall they were telling searchers to look for all kinds of personal items and books. I really don't see it making any sense for her to have her lunch bag with her and not her purse. They never said anything publically about what belongings she would have with her or what items they found besides the lunch bag. It make sense to me that it would be a sling school bag that doubled as her lunch bag/purse on school days. Although he makes you wonder if the lunch was in a seperate bag inside the bigger bag or they just found the whole bag and called it a lunch bag because her lunch was in it.

I think it was planted. I honestly don't see Holly carrying her lunchbox and walking side by side with the perp. Unless the perp wanted it done on purpose so it would look less suspicious if someone saw them. Example: Clint

Great drawing!
From this drawing I definently think the perp took her to the right to where he had a vehicle stashed.

Here's a diagram done by Carla(thanks again:)) that gives us a good representation of the layout as well as may better help see the direction they walked to.. Read post below diagram as it explains the drawing and direction of them walking..

Bobohouse.jpg

I don't think the morning is so strange if you think about it, because it's the time when the perp knew she'd be coming out of the house. Any other time (middle of the night, for example), he'd have to go in through a window or find some way to be let inside. That seems much riskier than just waiting for her to come out. That way, you also know what you're getting into before you pounce (makes me feel like a creep to say that)- you can see whether or not she comes out with another person, a dog, how easy of a target she'll be, etc., but you're taking a bigger risk going inside, not to mention the possibility of leaving a lot more evidence. Whether it was someone who knew her personally or just knew that there was a pretty girl living there, waiting in the morning seems logical to me.

Also just wanted to mention again that when DS's grandmother said it was the first night they had been apart, she was referring to the night AFTER Holly went missing - not the night before.

Bobohouse.jpg

SmoothOperator, great job. I have one thing that I believe differs from your drawing. I saw a picture of the back of the house somewhere on a previous thread. The carport in the back doesn't go to the end of the house. There is a back door (a single door) at the end but it doesn't have any kind of cover over it. I wondered if it could be a laundry or mud room.

That might have been the door Holly went out to go to her car or there could be another door that exits into the carport.

I wonder if the picture is in the info thread.

Great job

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980333712

Jason Nickell sentenced.

Jeannie, it is an error. Holly doesn't have a sister. I think that is her cousin.

I wondered! Thanks. It blew me away. I thought how could she have a sister and this never be mentioned......:floorlaugh:

I wondered! Thanks. It blew me away. I thought how could she have a sister and this never be mentioned......:floorlaugh:

I know! And for the longest time the news media kept posting pictures of Holly and Drew saying it was her brother. Very confusing! We are already confused enough!!:woohoo:

I know! And for the longest time the news media kept posting pictures of Holly and Drew saying it was her brother. Very confusing! We are already confused enough!!:woohoo:

That must be why I thought I had never seen a picture of Drew. At this point it's like Drewwho..........

Never see him or hear anything about him. I wonder how he is handling this. I also wonder if he still talks(texts) to KB everyday.

That must be why I thought I had never seen a picture of Drew. At this point it's like Drewwho..........

Never see him or hear anything about him. I wonder how he is handling this. I also wonder if he still talks(texts) to KB everyday.

Karen says they text each night. Wonder what they say?

Oops! Didn't see you wrote the same thing about texting/talking.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980333712

Jason Nickell sentenced.

In a Channel 5 interview Karen Bobo had stated she was shown a sketch of the possible perp, but stated, "It didn't look anything like him."

I'm wondering if it was a sketch of Jason Everett Nickell or Victor George Wall.

According to Clint's description, it would seem that Jason Nickell would match more of his description more than Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18