TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the blood splatter on the lawn get there? I don't see any lawn in the back of the house....sure wish we had photos of the back. Can the family supply them?

How did the blood splatter on the lawn get there? I don't see any lawn in the back of the house....sure wish we had photos of the back. Can the family supply them?

The blood was in the garage/carport.

Just reviewing all the family photos of Holly. Her BF drew wears camo in almost all pics. Where is he? Has he ever spoke? So, according to the brother of Holly, the abductor resembles Drew at least in body type..and style of clothing.

I know I heard many saying lots wear them out there but in the group pics of holly, I only see Drew wearing them.

Check the SAR pics.
You'll see a lot of camo. It's very popular in the region, as well as during hunting seasons.

Check the SAR pics.
You'll see a lot of camo. It's very popular in the region, as well as during hunting seasons.

I realized that, as I saw many wearing it. I would expect them to be wearing it going on a search in that dense area. However, socially, and in her family and friends PICS, he is wearing camo an awful lot. He is the one that Clint mentioned he thought he saw. If all of them wore camo all the time, I doubt he would assume it was Drew that quickly.

Is it now being reported as fact that there were no blood specks on the lawn?

About the abandoned car...that rumor was quelched very quickly. Exactly how often are cars found abandoned there anyway? I wouldn't think such a small town would have many abandoned vehicles, if any.

That small puddle of blood is ominious. Her coke was spilled and dropped. Was the blood found next to the can. As I understood it, the blood was near her car.

This story isn't adding up. She may have been shot accidentally and that accounts for the scream. If Clint didn't hear the scream but a neighbor heard it a 1/4 mile away, he may not have heard the gunshot either.

Another thought is why would he walk her into the woods? Did he live nearby? This guy either had a vehicle parked in the driveway or in back of the house. I doubt she walked anywhere.

Another rural town, another case w/o facts being confirmed.

It's sad to see interest in Holly's case dwindling here, but we get no information from LE.

All we've had to discuss are confusing and conflicting stories from the family!

I think we've worn ourselves out going in circles long enough and are tired of none
of it making any sense!

We know we have not heard the whole truth yet concerning the day Holly disappeared.

We want facts and a timeline we can believe in. Why isn't this available???

The small blood puddle clint described would be key evidence. Has it been confirmed of its location. IIRC, Clint said it was near her car. If they were ever kneeling, I would assume that she hurt at that time...and they were looking at her wound together.

This leads me to believe the person was someone who cared for her in some way. This crime was not quick or well planned. If so, the perp would have seen Clint's car and not come near the home. So the perp was most likely known to one or both of them.

With the E. Smart case, the abductor also took his time and waited for Eliz. to get shoes to wear. In that case, he was a kook. Perps w/brains don't wait around. This guy in Holly's case took way too long to take her. It was risky, if he was planning kidnapping. He left blood and perhaps other evidence at the scene. It is very rare to see blood at a kidnapping...but common in a murder scene. So what is really going on here?

We either have a

1. strange mentally ill person wondering the back woods of Darden.
2. OR a known person who either wanted Holly to be with him romantically.
3. Or a known person who was very angry at Holly for not wanting to be w/him.
4. Or a known person who accidentally harmed Holly and covered it up.

Wasn't there another strange crime in Parsons lately? I have to find it and see how they reported on that one. IIRC, the father of the bride was arguing w/the pastor...and fell, hit his head and died. The way it was described was mind-boggeling. The report said the pastor had extended his arms and the guy ran into them and fell. The area may have a very odd way of describing crime/incidents...if this is true.

Having sheriffs/LE as pastors is sure a conflict of interest in my opinion.

About the abandoned car...that rumor was quelched very quickly. Exactly how often are cars found abandoned there anyway? I wouldn't think such a small town would have many abandoned vehicles, if any.

The car was never officially said to be related to Holly and IIRC it was found to belong to a hunter and was not an abandoned car

Blood on the lawn appeared ONLY in a comment by a reporter on Nancy Grace. I think the statement was later retracted as being inaccurate.

This county where this crime was committed is a very odd place for me to understand. I can't wrap my head around their culture. Is every male there an avid hunter? Does everyone of them hunt whenever they get the urge? do they just walk outside their house and/or car and take aim?

If everyone wears camo there, this seems more like a closely knit group of outsiders to me.

I just located an article that said CB reported the specks on the lawn and it has now been recanted. Why is so much of what he has to say recanted? I get the impression that the Spokesperson (who isn't a spoksperson but is guarding them, imo) is making them clam up. Isn't the Spokesperson the pastor? IIRC, he assigned himself for this role. The Bobos seem fearful of him, imo.

Why do I get such an odd feeling posting on this case? It's as if I am supposed to walk on eggs...

This case just befuddles me, I LOVE reading all of your posts. I was even thinking that maybe someone in the area might have an old bomb shelter or remote barn that they could hold her in. I pray everyday for Holly and hope that she is still alive, somehow, I just have a feeling she is!

Did clint every say if the perp was wearing a hat?

I would like to know that too! By full cammo, does that mean hat too? That could make a big difference in whether a good description can be obtained.

After reading ~n/t~ siggy:

....for darn sure, I ain't gonna be living out in the country surrounded by forests. I'm more the electronic gate type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout