TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Holly's mom's own words about TBI refusing to discuss the case with her that make me think that they are almost holding the family hostage with a lack of information. If they were taking the time to talk with the family, explaining that they were working on certain leads, checking various facts, looking into phone records, etc...as I hope they are doing, she might not be so inclined to sound as though all they are telling her is that "the law says we don't have to tell you anything." She has said that more than once, so she must be hearing it from LE directly, IMO.

If the case has stalled, why not involve the community? Why not call a town meeting and try to glean out some missing info? In a small town, there probably isn't much in the way of gossip that hasn't made the rounds anyway, why not be open with the people that you work with, live alongside, shop with, etc? LE is supposed to work for the people, and I know that includes Holly, but I am not seeing how they are helping her in any way with a wall of silence. And it is just my opinion.

I can see your point too. I just don't know why it's like that. I have wondered if they already know what they need to know, but are still tring to get that final bit of evidence or are they off track and just not applying themselves. Who knows? IT's such a difficult thing to figure out.

I do have one question that is bugging me. Please excuse me if it's been addressed before. Are law enforcment required to notify family or make public with an announcment if they have discover the body? Is it possible they have discovered her, but for investigation purposes, are not releasing that information? Just curious.

This is just a thought i had about that morning.

I think Clint was the one in the garage that morning meeting with someone
Holly interrupted them and whatever was transpiring there in that garage
wasnt someting Clint nor the other person wanted found out, Remember Clint was NOT supposed to be home that morning.

Ok so Holly interrupts and either Clint or the other guy goes after her as she runs away she screams as she is caught She gets hit in the face and knocked out
now everything falls apart, the neighbor hears the scream calls karen, karen calls clint ans says what the heck is going on he says holly is with drew and karen knows its not drew drew is hunting with dad at the grandmothers home.

Meanwhile this other guy takes off with Holly and she is not seen again.

I think instead of looking at thos that Holly knows take a look at Clint 's friends
and associates.

JMO.

BBM
I have thought for some time that CB’s activities and friends/associates should be investigated as well.

IMO, it almost seems as though CB allowed Holly to disappear by his inaction on that morning.

I have a couple of questions (please forgive if they’ve already been answered):

1. If CB was not supposed to be home that morning, where was he supposed to be?

2. What is the make and model of CB’s vehicle?

TIA for the answers.

BBM
I have thought for some time that CB’s activities and friends/associates should be investigated as well.

IMO, it almost seems as though CB allowed Holly to disappear by his inaction on that morning.

TIA for the answers.

I think he was supposed to be at school and i dont know what he drives.

It’s a strange coincidence that on the morning Clint IS home, something happens to Holly.

Just a thought.

BBM

TIA for the answers.

1) he was supposed to be at home and was going to write a paper before he went to school

2) not disclosed

Theory: Maybe someone was looking to settle a score with Clint that morning, and ran into Holly instead.

Not much has been released about Clint’s activities.

I do not believe this was a stranger abduction.

Everything and everyone point in the direction that this perp is familiar with Holly and/or the Bobo family and their property.

JMO

I honestly think Clint was meeting someone that morning and didnt epect Holly to come bouncing in. I thnk Clint and Camo man were in the garage and then everything went wrong, JMO

As i see it Clint was the last to see her and he is responsible for all info that has been reported about this case and his stories change way to much...

I even think he has his parents confused

JMVOO

In the openline interview, the interviewer says that CB was not suppose to be there that day. CB then agrees with that statement and then there is a short silence. But I do remember an article where KB supposedly said that CB was going to stay home to write a paper. I think I'll take it from the horses mouth and believe CB was NOT suppose to be there or at least assume that on an average Wednesday at 740AM that CB would not usually be home.

In the openline interview, the interviewer says that CB was not suppose to be there that day. CB then agrees with that statement and then there is a short silence. But I do remember an article where KB supposedly said that CB was going to stay home to write a paper. I think I'll take it from the horses mouth and believe CB was NOT suppose to be there or at least assume that on an average Wednesday at 740AM that CB would not usually be home.

LOL you beat me to it lol!

His statement that he didnt think Holly would be found anytime soon was very strange premonition.

LOL! The wonders of editing posts. I bet you could make quite the narrative if you assembled all my posts and rearranged them. For the record, I am NOT accusing CB of anything criminal!
But really, just imagine with what we have been told, what the first responders were thinking that morning as the information was given to them. Also, think about why people did not immediately go into the woods and why CB suddenly became a CSI in training, trying to preserve evidence. Also remember it took three months to hear the first version of CB story from himself and also KB has mentioned frustration with LE focusing on CB early on, focusing on the family first and then moving outward.

Well when you put it that way, FrogZ:

Probably: Case closed --the brother shot her? Sounds like he had lots of explaining to do, ya think?:waitasec:

FrogZ!
SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

Should have noted in BIG LETTERS --Your post was" violently" edited by moi !
Forgive me, In NO WAY did FrogZ Ever accuse Clint of anything criminal :truce:

Please provide the link that says Clint was not supposed to be at home. If he wasn't supposed to be at home, then where was he "supposed" to be? Doesn't he live there full time?

Also, didn't we read that Clint worked at a couple nursing homes in the Parsons area?

He was NOT supposed to be home...
Karen and Clint said that on the open line 2 part tv interview.

Well Karen also said that Clint WAS supposed to be there that morning (sleeping) and was going to get up and write a paper

Please provide the link that says Clint was not supposed to be at home. If he wasn't supposed to be at home, then where was he "supposed" to be? Doesn't he live there full time?

Also, didn't we read that Clint worked at a couple nursing homes in the Parsons area?
Here's the link to the call-in show:

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/107465/openline?nav=menu374_9_5&redirected=true

To find the video of Holly's family...scroll back through the shows to page 5. It's in two parts and it's in part 1 where Clint agrees with the statement that he wasn't supposed to be home.

Also interesting in part 2 is that Clint says he thought the abductor's voice "sounded like a younger person".

For some reason, I can't get the Openline interviews to play for me.

I have found so many contradictory comments from Clint....I am beginning to feel something is wrong with his story. And I'm sad to say that.

Karen said Clint was supposed to get up that morning and write a paper. How he could get up to write a paper...but he wasn't supposed to be there....is quite confusing. That and about 700 other things.

I can't find the link now of course...but I saw a statement from Clint that he was supposed to work and/or be in class but that he had "called in" or "called out", soe phrase like that. If I find it again, I will post it.

For some reason, I can't get the Openline interviews to play for me.

I have found so many contradictory comments from Clint....I am beginning to feel something is wrong with his story. And I'm sad to say that.

Karen said Clint was supposed to get up that morning and write a paper. How he could get up to write a paper...but he wasn't supposed to be there....is quite confusing. That and about 700 other things.

Maybe it's not confusing...perhaps he called in to work so he could finish the paper. He wasn't supposed to be home, he was supposed to be at work. His mom at least knew that (along with maybe Holly and his dad and whoever he called to get the morning off from work) but anybody else would have thought he would be at work. That's what makes me think people who knew Clint's schedule should be looked at. But I also think him being home even though he was supposed to be somewhere else could be just a coincidence and a red herring as far as the investigation goes.

Maybe it's not confusing...perhaps he called in to work so he could finish the paper. He wasn't supposed to be home, he was supposed to be at work. His mom at least knew that (along with maybe Holly and his dad and whoever he called to get the morning off from work) but anybody else would have thought he would be at work. That's what makes me think people who knew Clint's schedule should be looked at. But I also think him being home even though he was supposed to be somewhere else could be just a coincidence and a red herring as far as the investigation goes.

But someone who knew Clint and his schedule so well would certainly recognize his car was still there at home, if they showed up attempting to kidnap Holly....over a 20 minute time period.

I'm not sure Clint was a factor at all; either the kidnapper did not know and/or care that Clint might be there, or the abduction came about suddenly, as a result of whatever conversation (causing an injury) that occured before they walked away. JMO it is as least possible that this was never meant to be an abduction until the injury occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required