TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this video again. It's the one year anniversary video. First the reporter says at the 46 second mark that Clint saw Holly from the window in this door, and they do a quick close up of the door. Then, if you go to about 1:10 and start watching, you will see the kitchen from inside. There is a door that looks like the door they just showed. It's in the kitchen beyond the refrigerator. It is just to the right of a small window over the sink. If you were looking at that door from the outside, it would be to the left of the small window over the sink! You can also see a door that leads to a room on the end of the house on the north. That may have been the old garage. It looks like it is now a bedroom or den. If that is Clint's bedroom, that looks as though it would be the furtherest point from the garage/carport and rather isolated from sound if the door were shut. Just trying to get all the day's events matched up with the parts of the house!

http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

Karen state it takes her x26 min to get to work. She was upset and shaken when she got the call from home. She immediately asked the Pastor's wife to drive her home and she knew instantly something was "terribly wrong" at home. She used the pastor's phone, yet somehow managed to arrive at the home before LE and she went into the woods looking for Holly, according to her and our latest video posted.

When did she call LE then? LE says they arrived within x10 min of call. She must not have called till she got home and Clint may not have called at all. If they had called immediately, why didn't LE block off Swan Johnson RD? The perp had to take that road to escape.

If they have 4 wheelers, why didn't Clint hop on one, with his gun, and take pursuit?

Almondjoy, you are making me hungry. One of my favorite candy bars!
Ok, I think we can solve this tonight... well, for most of you it is morning!

Lol! I'm hungry, too! I'd just about do anything for some candy bars and milk right now! :) But no time to eat! We're on a roll here! Go wake the others! We've lost a few!

Nite Plumeria...sweet dreams...glad you were here tonight.

In the video, I get the impression they ran into the woods across Swan Johnson rd. I thought they ran into the woods on their own property. Need more beer.

:drink:

Karen state it takes her x26 min to get to work. She was upset and shaken when she got the call from home. She immediately asked the Pastor's wife to drive her home and she knew instantly something was "terribly wrong" at home. She used the pastor's phone, yet somehow managed to arrive at the home before LE and she went into the woods looking for Holly, according to her and our latest video posted.

When did she call LE then? LE says they arrived within x10 min of call. She must not have called till she got home and Clint may not have called at all. If they had called immediately, why didn't LE block off Swan Johnson RD? The perp had to take that road to escape.

If they have 4 wheelers, why didn't Clint hop on one, with his gun, and take pursuit?

To answer your first set of questions, do you think she could have been dialing Holly? Do you think maybe she was hoping against hope that Holly was with someone known to the family and had just decided that whatever was happening was more important than getting to that test?

Perhaps Karen also tried calling Drew on the off chance he had gone to the house. Then maybe she called Dana. None of us wants to trouble LE unless there is truly a crisis!

As for Clint, I have sons about his age. They sleep like rocks! It's hard to wake up and get the brain in gear. He may have been up late the night before. Who knows! I know I am not a morning person! If his brain was not fully engaged, that may explain his sluggishness. Call me crazy, but I just don't sense deception in him when I hear him talk! He seems very genuine.

I try to keep an open mind about things and look at all sides until evidence forces me to change my opinions. We just are not privy to much evidence in this case.

So did Karen and others take pursuit in the woods before LE arrived?

Almond, I get your point. I can tell you a voice of reason.

I never had children that slept like logs. They are now adults and wake up if you drop a dime.

:floorlaugh: At least the Bobo's house doesn't have 160 rooms!

I don't know with all the additions there might be about 160 rooms.. surely to God one of those damn rooms has the vantage point that Clint describes seeing everything that he says he saw that morning.. :floorlaugh:

Sorry i disappeared i got kicked off. I finally get back and i think everyone's gone. :seeya:..oh well tomorrows another day maybe we'll get to the bottom of that corrugated steel. :thud:

This is a radio feed from the April 30th,2011Levi Page program that I listened to on my iPad Podcast App*
First,I wish I could transcribe the talk radio feed. *I again must confess, I had never heard of any of these people until a few days ago.The panel consisted of Levi Page(host of the program),former police chief Dr. Richard Wemblath,homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast and criminal profiler Pat Brown.That being said,the most interesting discussion had to do with the (conflicting) initial reporting of Holly's abduction. This podcast is dated April 30th,2011.
* Initial reports from LE stated that Holly was dragged away(assumption that it was CB 911 call, since he was the lone eye witness)
* Police who responded to the 911 call found no drag marks(evidence did not match the eye witness statement)
* The abduction scene then radically changed from Holly being "dragged to the woods" to "Holly being led away by camo man "in fear of her life" to the woods.

I agree with the previous post that said the panel ....thought there was evidence that Clint did "report" that Holly was dragged BUT after LE found no drag marks this was *recanted. (the word 'recanted' was from another post)Someone else could listen and perhaps interpret it differently. I still have another Podcast to listen to from a later date. I will post a synopsis of that program as soon as possible.*

I did my best to report what was on the feed(please do not take me to the woodshed for my post)If there is anyone else who would listen and post their synopsis....I would appreciate it. MOO

What in the world is that black and while partition to the right. Please orient me to the corrugated steel wall. :please:

The black and white partition you are referring to is the wall behind Holly in this pic (the carport we are discussing is on the other side of the wall) Smoothoperator already posted. It's wood, the colors are just weird in that pic I took of the AMW video on TV:

Hollyflipflops.jpg

The black and white partition you are referring to is the wall behind Holly in this pic (the carport we are discussing is on the other side of the wall) Smoothoperator already posted. It's wood, the colors are just weird in that pic I took of the AMW video on TV:

Hollyflipflops.jpg

To the left of the picture is the opening to the carport and the back door.

Can somebody please explain this building (garage to me)? This looks like a shed...corrugated steel seen on the left (front of bldg). Notice ground under steel. I don't see this as the back wall of the kitchen of the home. It looks like a free-standing structure. Light is shining in from the side....and from under corrugated steel wall.

I saw no windows on the side of the attached garage/carport in back of the house. It looks like the walls are made of stucco. What is that black and white partition on the right?

This PIC here doesn't indicate anything like the structure at the back of the house. It shows a side window/door. Are we seeing the opposite SIDE of the house? Standing in the backyard and looking at the house, I can see the carport doesn't completely cover the back as one would expect. There appears to be four feet of wall (appr) left bare. Is there a door there? IOW, are there two doors, one on each side of the carport?

Where is this opening, Chili? The back door is paned. How could Clint see in from the back door? It doesn't compute.

After studying the pictures the only way it seems possible is there is a narrow hallway(for lack of a better word) running from the house by, or may be part of the garage and there is door leading into the garage from there and thats the camera shot. That doesn't explain the corrugated though as that would have to be the front wall next to the house, plus there appears to be light up under it. I guess it could be concrete? There just isn't enough shots of the house to be sure. I am no way saying I'm correct, just the only explanation I could possibly see. JMO

The only other idea I can see is the front of the carport is not all the way up against the house. Possibly a storage area? Seems awkward though unless there is yet another door leading between the house and garage out into the yard. From the still we see of Karen pointing back toward the house, neither the truck sticks out of the garage and the car isn't pulled all the way in. Looks long enough from the length of the roof that the truck should fit, but doesn't. Gap between house and garage is all I can figure. JMO

...yep, and Karen told the reporter he observed them go into the woods from the paned door...next to the garage.

Well there is a paned door next to the garage that leads onto a porch or patio isn't there? I know I saw the kitchen window next to it in the video. Gotta go back and check myself.

Yeah if you like at middle of pool and up under the roof and see the door. Just go back a couple of pages if pic doesn't work. I copied it from the thread and don't know if you can.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5343/7066022769_2ef3c04332_b.jpg

In the video where Karen points to where Holly was parked, there was a very quick shot of the back door she saw Clint looking out! It had a wreath hanging on the viewer's left. When they pan back out, you can't see that door or wreath. I believe it is in or near the corner where the overhanging "garage",to the right of the pool as you view it, meets the house. I think the kitchen area is in the middle and more down to the right of the picture. I think there must be an interior door which goes from the right side of the kitchen into the garage and has a small window at the top. That's the one he saw the silhouette through. Then, there must be an exterior door on the backside of the house which has window panes all up and down. It was apparently thru that door he saw her walk into the woods. And if I have my orientation straight now, I think the neighbor that heard the scream lives on the side of the house where the overhang garage is--in other words, not the pool side!

Annnnd it looks like ya'll covered it already. Thats what I get as I'm still have asleep due to my youngins'. I should of read on. Not sure about the orientation of the neighbor though. Does anyone have those big aerial views that show pond, logging road and possibly the neighbor?

/And yes, ya'll and youngins' are perfectly cromulent words. IMO

[/B]
rut-roh? What door closed? This is a three sided carport. :banghead: I need my beer.

:drink:

The shed. IIRC Clint came in late and parked in the shed. He also heard there was a storm coming and had closed the doors. And I think the truck is probably Dana's. Just a guess though and JMO.

Ok I was thinking that was the shed, but the shed must be what is to her right. I see a Chevy truck and what looks like the rear of a Challenger or Charger. The back end and wheels don't look like a Mustang to me. Maybe its Clints car. If thats true I wonder where her car is. Maybe stored in the shed. It probably doesn't make any difference at this point. I guess its out of sight out of mind if its in the shed.

I kinda hate to quote myself, but one of these is what I think the car is but newer model. Maybe pic will come through. I don't seem to have much luck linking pics from within threads. I know y'all are tired of me posting so much, but I've tried to catch every tidbit of this case. A tornado came through and knocked out power for 5 days the week after Holly was abducted , plus it happend about 100 miles from us. All we had were cell phones we could charge in our vehicles. I searched and read everywhere and got fixated on this case. Maybe even obsessed I guess, which probably isn't so good. But I'm so glad to see interest in it. Most other places there are very few posts if any. I've seen many good and bad, hateful and ugly comments about Holly, including disgusting ones. Especially on youtube. I don't care what kind of girl she really was, since we don't really know, but that doesn't matter in the least. Whether it was a crime such as abduction, kidnapping or SO, or if it was an accident. No one deserves to just disappear without knowing what happened and a proper burial so she is remembered. I know there is a lot of missing people, but my interest is that it is so confusing, so many unknowns and players. Its a real life whodunit. I feel it would be a real injustice if it remains unsolved, and at this point I'm not realy optimistic. Only was I see now is someone have a guilt of conscious.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7201/6919901972_41f9671a11_b.jpg

6956410496_6d44a68222_c.jpg

Now, once again look at this above pic.. not only is it in fact backed in the position closest to the brown wall.. but look close at this photo the actual opening which the photo is being taken through is an opening in that VERY SAME BROWN WALL!!

ARE YOU GUYS UNDERSTANDING OR DID I LOSE EVERYONE AND ONLY CONFUSE YOU GUYS?

I believe I gotcha. Its the same walk or porch or whatever you want to call it the Holly was pictured standing on with the roped posts. I had thought there may of been an inset into the garage, but you have to exit kitchen/back door and enter a garage door, so you are briefly outside. Is that correct? So he had to see into the garage through the paned door and then through whatever kind of door goes into the garage? So maybe he didn't really get a good view. Hard to know without being there. And I know no way of knowing since no one really close to them speaks at all.

To the left of the picture is the opening to the carport and the back door.

Ok, that makes sense. So to go into the carport you could just take a left through that large opening without getting off the little porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire