TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my comments in red

Thank you for your comments Lashelle..I want to address something that I previously left out in my prior reply. You're absolutely right..Holly's blood loss could have been from alot of different things. We know that she walked on her own to the woods..Clint would have noticed and mentioned if he had seen any blood on Holly from his vantage point..she was wearing light blue jeans and a pink top..and not navy or black clothing. In my opinion if the police would release more exact and pertinent information on the case IN THE BEGINNING..there wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories..I for one don't believe there is a conspiracy here. Someone found a mmo and took it. I pray he is found/caught soon.

Hi, welcome to this muddled case...

I wonder if the dog knew the person who took Holly...and if she did not struggle, just let out one scream, the dog may not have known she was in danger.

I get a feeling this is someone Holly knew on some level and maybe the man had come around and "made friends" with the dog when no one was home-I think I read at one point that the big dog was an "outdoor" dog. So maybe the dog recognized him.

As far as Clint being in the shower, not sure if that is rumor or fact.

Muddled for sure. Even what I heard/read originally and took for fact seems like it may not have been correct(Clint taking a shower).

Labrador retrievers are one of the gentlest and friendliest dogs out there. They are definitely not watchdogs. Yes, I have read here that the lab was their outdoor dog. Wouldn't you think that the perp would have been worried that the dog might bark if he thought someone else might still be home? If Clint's car was indeed in that stand-alone, totally-enclosed building as I've read here..the perp would have walked by it from the woods..wouldn't you think that he would have looked through the window of that building..to see if there was a vehicle in there? I think he took Holly by/past that same totally enclosed building to go back into the woods. He could possibly live somewhere in the area and walked her there, or he had some sort of vehicle that could drive the tiny, rough path waiting .

Yes, the dog may very well have recognized the perp. That would explain why the neighbor didn't hear him bark..because he didn't. Obviously a big dog has a louder bark then a small dog.

I don't know what happened at the Bobo residence that day, but I hope to God that some answers to so many questions are coming soon.

Should we not preregister unless we are 100% sure we will be there?

What's the closest airport if a person wanted to fly in?
.......................................................................................................

July 28th and 29th we are still needing Volunteers for a Search along the Tennessee River. If you are available and would like to help please Pre-Register @ http://www.southeastk9sar.org/Search_Pre-Registration.html.

We will start at 7am sharp and work until around 1pm both days. As of now we have about 25 searchers.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE EXPERIENCED TO HELP!!! We will tell you what we need. Just be 18 and willing to help a family and community in their time of need.

If you can't go, please share this so we can get as many volunteers as possible.
Search Pre-Registration
www.southeastk9sar.org
Check out http://southeastk9sar.org
.......................................................................................................

BBM

They are hoping for 200 volunteers.

Here is the part I am missing-why should LE straighten anything out for the general public via media or otherwise?

TERRY BRITT has been transferred from Madison County Sheriff's Department to the custody of the Tennessee Department of Correction.

The transfer took place on 7/23/2012.

Muddled for sure. Even what I heard/read originally and took for fact seems like it may not have been correct(Clint taking a shower).

Labrador retrievers are one of the gentlest and friendliest dogs out there. They are definitely not watchdogs. Yes, I have read here that the lab was their outdoor dog. Wouldn't you think that the perp would have been worried that the dog might bark if he thought someone else might still be home? If Clint's car was indeed in that stand-alone, totally-enclosed building as I've read here..the perp would have walked by it from the woods..wouldn't you think that he would have looked through the window of that building..to see if there was a vehicle in there? I think he took Holly by/past that same totally enclosed building to go back into the woods. He could possibly live somewhere in the area and walked her there, or he had some sort of vehicle that could drive the tiny, rough path waiting .

Yes, the dog may very well have recognized the perp. That would explain why the neighbor didn't hear him bark..because he didn't. Obviously a big dog has a louder bark then a small dog.

I don't know what happened at the Bobo residence that day, but I hope to God that some answers to so many questions are coming soon.

Regarding Clint's truck, unless the perp was a really close person to the family, and knew exactly which family members were home, what car they drove, and had watched each one leave, it is likely that he did not know Clint was there! The perp didn't seem to hurry in abducting Holly. He acted like he had all the time in the world to do what he came to do.

Having so little info, we have to remember that we don't know for sure that the perp came there that day to abduct Holly. What if he were a friend who just came to talk? What if he was a predator who came there to rape her? Something could have gone wrong, and maybe in the end, for whatever reason, the perp decided to take Holly with him. I base this on the family's timetable that states that she probably left for school at 7:40, yet she was not seen entering the woods with the perp for nearly 20 minutes. We know Clint heard them talking. So there was activity for 20 minutes, and Holly left bleeding. That's all we know.

From Clint's own video accounts, I don't remember him ever mentioning a shower. He just said he was awakened by the barking of the dog. That's all that is recorded on that, as far as I know.

The best sources of info for what happened (not that any are great) are the Jane Velez Mitchell TV interview and a few interviews with the family on other local news shows that semi sort of recap what happened. There is some useful video from the recent AMW special, but some of the narration and commentary don't jive with prior accounts of what happened.

Karen and/or Clint have said he was sleeping and didn't hear the screams. Lots of people have come up with theories as to why he didn't (like being in a shower with the water running) but according to Karen he was asleep and she had closed his bedroom door before she went to work since Holly was already up at that time.

No one has really ever said and showed EXACTLY where Holly's car was parked and where Clint's car was. More or less what we know has been extrapolated from interviews and the AMW show.

We don't know exactly what window Clint looked out of to see Holly and the suspect walking away. You can assume there is a window somewhere between the carport and the pool. The pool is an above ground pool and would block vision in that direction.

Some of the video recreation (I think on AMW) was a bit awkward since they did not show things from Clint's perspective in the house but instead showed the house (in the distance) from the tree line as if looking back.

LE should want to clarify mis-information that could effect how the public perceives the case. If they want the community to help out in any way, correcting or clarifying mistakes or confusing stuff would be very helpful. Like it does matter what she was wearing when she went missing. It would be nice to know what she had with her (in case someone found something). It would be nice to know if there is a better description of the suspect. Remember even the suspect's description suddenly changed. Why?

The best sources of info for what happened (not that any are great) are the Jane Velez Mitchell TV interview and a few interviews with the family on other local news shows that semi sort of recap what happened. There is some useful video from the recent AMW special, but some of the narration and commentary don't jive with prior accounts of what happened.

Karen and/or Clint have said he was sleeping and didn't hear the screams. Lots of people have come up with theories as to why he didn't (like being in a shower with the water running) but according to Karen he was asleep and she had closed his bedroom door before she went to work since Holly was already up at that time.

No one has really ever said and showed EXACTLY where Holly's car was parked and where Clint's car was. More or less what we know has been extrapolated from interviews and the AMW show.

We don't know exactly what window Clint looked out of to see Holly and the suspect walking away. You can assume there is a window somewhere between the carport and the pool. The pool is an above ground pool and would block vision in that direction.

Some of the video recreation (I think on AMW) was a bit awkward since they did not show things from Clint's perspective in the house but instead showed the house (in the distance) from the tree line as if looking back.

LE should want to clarify mis-information that could effect how the public perceives the case. If they want the community to help out in any way, correcting or clarifying mistakes or confusing stuff would be very helpful. Like it does matter what she was wearing when she went missing. It would be nice to know what she had with her (in case someone found something). It would be nice to know if there is a better description of the suspect. Remember even the suspect's description suddenly changed. Why?

Believe09

BBM-I was going to respond to your question, but Carla has answered it very well. My question is why you would think they shouldn't?

I have no idea why they wouldn't want to clarify things except 1) they don't care 2) they are out of touch and don't care 3) they are inept and don't know whats going on

I really don't believe in cover ups, conspiracy theories or other whack stuff. I assume its probably a mix of 1, 2 and 3

LE should want to clarify mis-information that could effect how the public perceives the case. If they want the community to help out in any way, correcting or clarifying mistakes or confusing stuff would be very helpful. Like it does matter what she was wearing when she went missing. It would be nice to know what she had with her (in case someone found something). It would be nice to know if there is a better description of the suspect. Remember even the suspect's description suddenly changed. Why?[/QUO
In the very beginning of this case I heard or read that Clint was taking a shower(it isn't my theory, it's what I read or heard from what I believed was a reliable source)..I would NEVER throw out inaccurate theories..I guess what I heard/read was wrong..or there are two separate accounts.

Clint's mother pointed to EXACTLY where Holly's car was that morning..in the same spot where Clint's was now parked. And I have read on here that Clint's car was in that TOTALLY ENCLOSED stand-alone building.

We don't know EXACTLY which window Clint looked out? Please go back and reread this forum..it seems like NOTHING is EXACT..but if you reread this forum you will be able to deduce with pretty good accuracy where Clint was standing to look out the back window. The same door with the window is shown in a video I saw on here. From Clint's vantage point in that door he COULD see Holly being led away into the woods. Yes, the pool IS an above-ground pool..but the doorway that Clint was standing in allowed him to see OVER and BEYOND the pool..it did NOT impede his vision. I'm not assuming anything..the photos speak for themselves..the door that Clint was looking out of was the door going out to the area that Holly was standing in front of in the photo(with the rope behind her), turn the corner left and you are in the garage/carport. Respectfully, I am only stating MY OWN personal thoughts and opinions here. Isn't THATS what's important? To get as many thoughts and ideas as we can on here? Of course correct information is of the utmost importance. I have never said that my information was correct or that I was right..I am only stating MY thoughts and opinions here.

One last thing I'd like to mention..whatever caused Holly to lose blood was not seen by Clint from his back or side views of her. We know this because her clothes were light colored. Obviously he would see blood on her clothes if it were there.

I stand by MY thoughts/opinion ONLY that whomever accosted Holly that morning had it planned out.

Still in need of volunteers for Holly's search this weekend. Please register if you can help.

Please share this information with your friends.

: ( I so wish I could be there. I'm surprised there aren't enough local people who want to help.

I really hope there doesn't have to be another search, but please keep posting if there are more. It's very hard to get there from out of state, but I'm willing to try, and where there's a will there's a way....

: ( I so wish I could be there. I'm surprised there aren't enough local people who want to help.

I really hope there doesn't have to be another search, but please keep posting if there are more. It's very hard to get there from out of state, but I'm willing to try, and where there's a will there's a way....

BBM
I am beginning to wonder if locals think they know what happened to Holly and feel her body has been disposed of in a way that she will never be found.
It is very sad. Did Holly know something and someone wanted to silence her? We will probably never know the answer.

BBM
I am beginning to wonder if locals think they know what happened to Holly and feel her body has been disposed of in a way that she will never be found.
It is very sad. Did Holly know something and someone wanted to silence her? We will probably never know the answer.

The thing is that most times someone is silenced its very public and out in the open to send a message. Not always, but I think more often than not. They would be killed on the spot.

I've always been on the "silenced" bandwagon (except for the quite several other times when I was on some other bandwagon, but I digress).

The only people, especially in a small town, who would have to "know" could be quite small. Only those who also know the secret, and whose urge to silence would be strengthened by a disappeared Holly. All of the rest might be oblivious to what took place, and why.

Upthread it was said that Holly was in the carport where she bled and that Clint couldn't see her.

He told the media on JVM that he saw silhouettes in the carport. I sure would like a specific explanation on how he saw silhouettes from the kitchen window. He told JVM that he was looking into the garage from the kitchen window....

This little nugget opens up all kinds of confusion. I want the same time of day, the same time of year, re-enacted, to prove how he saw silhouettes and not actual people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw