TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have her daily habits ever been discussed or talked about by anyone who knew her? Did she always leave the house around the same time, what days? Did she always park at the same place for school? What and where did she go for lunch? Did she go somewhere after school usually? Did she go to the gym? When did she normally come home?

Where is the connection? Where did this person first see her? Interact with her? Or just watch her?

Have her daily habits ever been discussed or talked about by anyone who knew her? Did she always leave the house around the same time, what days? Did she always park at the same place for school? What and where did she go for lunch? Did she go somewhere after school usually? Did she go to the gym? When did she normally come home?

Where is the connection? Where did this person first see her? Interact with her? Or just watch her?

All good questions sarx. Same questions we've been asking for 17 months. Just recently, the family released new information regarding her routine.

the family said Holly drove a 2006 black Ford Mustang. A typical day for Holly would have been to leave home around 7:55 a.m. with a lunch break around Noon. Parents said, she could have possibly gone to Sonic, Parsons Dairy Bar, or to her grandmother's home in Parsons in the days leading up to her abduction. Holly's mother said releasing her daughter's schedule could uncover vital information.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobos-Family-Reaches-out-with-New-Information--166303726.html

That's all as far as I know. If anyone else has other information that I've missed please post.

fwiw...the grandmother's property is where her boyfriend Drew was supposed to hunt that morning but there was a misunderstanding with the person who was at the home. The person did not recognize Drew and his father and a flurry of phone calls entailed shortly thereafter among Drew, Holly and Karen. This was right before she was abducted. That same morning.

Hey Everybody - WS allows sleuthing RSO's in the vicinity of a missing person providing there is no harrassment BUT sleuthing the family of an RSO is OFF LIMITS unless there is something from LE or MSM that links them to the case.

Thanks,

Salem

Quote:
the family said Holly drove a 2006 black Ford Mustang. A typical day for Holly would have been to leave home around 7:55 a.m. with a lunch break around Noon. Parents said, she could have possibly gone to Sonic, Parsons Dairy Bar, or to her grandmother's home in Parsons in the days leading up to her abduction. Holly's mother said releasing
her daughter's schedule could uncover vital information.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Hol...166303726.html

I'm thinking being that she had a lunch bag with her she probably wasn't planning on going to Sonic or Parsons Dairy Bar. Wonder if she generally told her Grandma she was coming or just showed up. Also wonder if she packed a lunch to take there or would just eat from Grandma's fridge.

Quote:
the family said Holly drove a 2006 black Ford Mustang. A typical day for Holly would have been to leave home around 7:55 a.m. with a lunch break around Noon. Parents said, she could have possibly gone to Sonic, Parsons Dairy Bar, or to her grandmother's home in Parsons in the days leading up to her abduction. Holly's mother said releasing
her daughter's schedule could uncover vital information.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Hol...166303726.html

I'm thinking being that she had a lunch bag with her she probably wasn't planning on going to Sonic or Parsons Dairy Bar. Wonder if she generally told her Grandma she was coming or just showed up. Also wonder if she packed a lunch to take there or would just eat from Grandma's fridge.

She had an important exam that morning so I don't know if it would be a "typical" day, per se. Wish we knew how long these exams are? Do they go all day? Half day? If all day maybe she wouldn't have time to eat out so that's why she brought her lunch? IDK

She had an important exam that morning so I don't know if it would be a "typical" day, per se. Wish we knew how long these exams are? Do they go all day? Half day? If all day maybe she wouldn't have time to eat out so that's why she brought her lunch? IDK

If she was staying on or near campus to eat her lunch that she brought, where would she go? What options did she have around there?

Question from a crazy Canuck.....lol

Is a Director ranked higher than a Special Agent? Or vice versa.

~n/t~, TBI Director Mark Gwyn, is the highest ranking Officer position in the Bureau..

Mark Gwyn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mark Gwyn is a law enforcement officer who is the current Director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), having been reappointed by Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen to a second 6-year term in 2010. He is eighth director in the agency's history and the first African American to serve in this capacity.

sarx:

This might help also.

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction?nclick_check=1

What is fascinating is that this story is totally devoid of the mention of Clint hearing the voices and looking out to see Holly and the camo man squatting down over something. Do we have a link to that version of the story anywhere? That was the most common aspect of the re-telling....and one that was puzzling. We all wondered why Clint didn't step out and speak to them....

Not sure if there's anyone on here that participated in searches early on, if so, were ID's scanned or photocopied before going out on searches?

sarx, I participated in the Easter weekend search and yes a valid Drivers License info was recorded at check in and each searcher was assigned an ID number which was written on your wrist..

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Tennessee/Decatur-County-TN/Terry-Britt.8606679/details/

On his page, Britt also lists an employment address that corresponds to L & DH Transport. I couldn't find a lot of info on the company, but from looking at it from a street view on google maps, it looks like several dump trucks. It seems to me like I remember people wondering if the Bobo's had any work done at their house prior to Holly going missing. If so, and if the above is correct, I would hope LE looked to see if this company delivered rock or dirt or anything to their house.

Terry Britt's spouse was employed at the News Leader Newspaper- Parsons, TN
http://www.readtheleader.com/

Ironically the subscribers to the 'New Leader' get their papers via US Mail. T. Britt supplied newspapers to paper boxes at convenience stores, etc., on Wednesday mornings.. Pick up is at 3 AM...

Holly Bobo, was abducted early on Wednesday 04/13/2011...
'Coincidence'? Guess, time will tell...

What is fascinating is that this story is totally devoid of the mention of Clint hearing the voices and looking out to see Holly and the camo man squatting down over something. Do we have a link to that version of the story anywhere? That was the most common aspect of the re-telling....and one that was puzzling. We all wondered why Clint didn't step out and speak to them....

Still looking for a link regarding CB hearing the voices and his assumption that it was a young voice. But in the meantime, here is where he says he sees them squatting and talking.

====

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok, now, ok, is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate, detached garage?

C. BOBO: It`s attached to the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is attached to the house.

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying you were able to call your mom before they left the garage and after you called your mom you see them walking towards the woods?

C. BOBO: Right. And I told my mom that once I realized it was Holly, I said well, Holly and Drew which is her boyfriend were out in the garage talking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey.

C. BOBO: No, it was gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

sarx, I participated in the Easter weekend search and yes a valid Drivers License info was recorded at check in and each searcher was assigned an ID number which was written on your wrist..

Thanks! Do you know if they were doing this from the very beginning?

SBM - I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but per Masootz notes on what was said, this is the one where CB apparently says the voice sounded younger. Not sure if this is what you were looking for.

Ahhhh thanks so much!!

Still looking for a link regarding CB hearing the voices and his assumption that it was a young voice. But in the meantime, here is where he says he sees them squatting and talking.

====

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok, now, ok, is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate, detached garage?

C. BOBO: It`s attached to the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is attached to the house.

C. BOBO: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying you were able to call your mom before they left the garage and after you called your mom you see them walking towards the woods?

C. BOBO: Right. And I told my mom that once I realized it was Holly, I said well, Holly and Drew which is her boyfriend were out in the garage talking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey.

C. BOBO: No, it was gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

I think the problem is that parts of the story just came out at different times and people are bound to leave parts out with each telling of a story. To me, if you take all of the statements together, it makes sense to me that he saw the figures when he first got up and was looking around and outside expecting to see an electric truck or something but did see Holly's car. The rest of it continues to flow as it's been told that CB and KB talked on the phone after that about whether or not Holly had school that day and KB told CB Holly should have left for school by then. CB looked outside again at that point and saw camo man and Holly walking to the woods and still assumed it was DS and Holly. I also put little stock into JVM interviews because they are so choppy and full answers aren't allowed to be given. I do wish the 10/8/11 Jackson Son article, which I believe is the most comprehensive telling, would have confirmed when in time he saw the figures in the garage.

notes from part 2:

1) cb says he only saw perp from back. believes he was wearing full camo. 5'10", 200 lbs. voice sounded younger but indicated he didn't see him well enough to know for sure.
2) searching - currently (aug 2011) going door to door, handing out flyers in different towns and counties
3) awaiting video of flyover searches
4) some money being held for helping holly when she is found (i assume they meant psychological help)

n/t....I messed that up, it comes from part 2 according to Masootz' notes. Sorry for the confusion

Terry Britt's spouse was employed at the News Leader Newspaper- Parsons, TN
http://www.readtheleader.com/

Ironically the subscribers to the 'New Leader' get their papers via US Mail. T. Britt supplied newspapers to paper boxes at convenience stores, etc., on Wednesday mornings.. Pick up is at 3 AM...

Holly Bobo, was abducted early on Wednesday 04/13/2011...
'Coincidence'? Guess, time will tell...

Foxfire...How do we know pick up was at 3 a.m.? And does that mean Terry Britt would have been driving around delivering the newspapers to the various locations at 3 a.m.? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllDee