TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bilde

This picture in particular stung my eyes with tears and not just from the obvious poignancy of it being two women drawn and now bound together in common tragedy.. But even deeper beyond the surface it made think of what our fellow mankind, fellow human beings, even some of our neighbors, co-workers, and yes even some of our very own flesh and blood family members.. The evil that resides within some of those that many times we don't even know is there until such acts of horror are done by these fellow human beings..

I look at this beautiful, radiant young adult woman, Elizabeth Smart and know of just a tiny modicum of what horrors were bestowed upon her daily for nearly a year of her life.. Things of which a young child of her age rightfully have no idea even exist in this world within which we all live..

I feel as tho, Karen automatically felt somewhat of an unspoken bond with this beautiful young woman having survived the unspeakable and yet is a strong, healthy young woman able to live her life as any other girl her age.. Fall in love and marry her prince charming as we all as little girls one day dream to do.. Elizabeth is the proof that not only are the horrors able to be lived through and survived, but imo equally as important that you can move forward in this life and absolutely still have a beautiful and rewarding life.. And I'm not just speaking in terms of a shallow "beautiful life".. But rather the more important and meaningful existence of having a beautiful life in spite of having experienced very real, and extensive traumas to which so many are for whatever reasons unable to push forward in life in ways that can allow for one to get to the place within themselves that they once again know and believe they are good, not an ounce of it is their fault, or because of any wrong doing on their part whatsoever.. That it is the perpetrator who shall carry that pain, guilt, shame and hate that they chose to bestow upon the innocent..

Elizabeth represents imo exactly what mother, Karen Bobo believes in, dreams of, and prays for every minute of her existence.. Elizabeth represents the absolute upside of the best case scenario of an outcome of Holly's situation at this moment in time.. As in that Holly could survive, Holly could make it back home, and with time, love, nurture, and support systems in place Holly absolutely still could be a beautiful, warm individual that has an entire life's worth of joys to still experience and enjoy..

Seeing Elizabeth come together with the Bobo family is truly such a poignantly, beautiful event that truly touched me a lot deeper than I'd have thought it would.. As I said not only in those obvious ways, but even much deeper ways in which I believe especially for mom, Karen Bobo that will be even life altering and hopefully an added form of support that imo goes both ways in Elizabeth being a source of hope and support for the Bobos but also even in the future Karen being a source of support as well for Elizabeth in ways most don't sit and ponder on..

Elizabeth Smart absolutely does serve as a reminder to us that God absolutely still performs modern day miracles.. Her and Jaycee are survivors of a whole different realm imo.. Strong core of which to this day they draw upon along with having great source of faith and family that absolutely make the difference..

All jmo and thoughts tho on what a beautiful coming together of souls and lives that share a similar, common bond, but in most ways are as different and unique in their own ways.. I believe it's likely a lifelong relationship and source of support for both of these women(Elizabeth and Karen) was formed last weekend..

Jmo, tho.

That was beautifully put and beautifully conveyed. Thank you for that, it really sounded like it came from your heart, as I'm sure it did.:rose:It was very Smooth.

Our SAR group who is searching for Holly, one of their SAR dogs got loose tonight, and they have not been able to find her yet.

McEwen, TN

Photo: http://tiny.cc/r1j1jw

Bunni is missing. Children in the family.

I wonder when the community will invite Mark Fuhrman to Parsons? Has TES been invited? How about Marc Klass? The family has not fired up the heavy hitters.

I don't know if some of you followed Melissa Duran's case but thankfully she was found unharmed with the amazing work by LE officers. I realize not all cases are alike but this is one angle that should also be explored in Holly's case, imo. No ransom demands were made in Holly's case as far as we know but can this be another case of "revenge". If I`m not mistaken Holly`s dad owns a logging company (??)

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/168300346.html

Just throwing out a possible theory in hopes that LE have looked at coworkers, employees, ex employeees, etc.

A year ago he owned a Tree Service...I had the name posted but it was deleted.

Her cellphone was found at an industrial site near the school. The car with the camo was not related to this case.
I know that is what is put out there in the news..

How do we know the car isn't related? In that community, who abandons their vehicle? Where was this car located with the camo clothes inside and some say the cellphone was their also?

I wish the owner would step forward.

Our SAR group who is searching for Holly, one of their SAR dogs got loose tonight, and they have not been able to find her yet.

McEwen, TN

I am SOOO sorry to hear this!

Please check out this site http://www.missingpetpartnership.org/recovery-posters.php for tips on making VERY effective signs to recover pets. It sounds like common sense stuff, but it's things I really wouldn't have thought of.

ETA: I posted Bunni's picture on my personal FB page and asked others to spread the word if they know anyone in the area. Please keep us all posted!

I know that is what is put out there in the news..

How do we know the car isn't related? In that community, who abandons their vehicle? Where was this car located with the camo clothes inside and some say the cellphone was their also?

I wish the owner would step forward.

it was said the car belonged to a hunter and had his gear in the car and it was not abandoned.

I wonder when the community will invite Mark Fuhrman to Parsons? Has TES been invited? How about Marc Klass? The family has not fired up the heavy hitters.

from what I gather, Elizabeth Smart contacted the family not vice versa.

It seems now after the typical random flurry of activity and media publicity that the story has sunk back down to the bottom of page 47 again in the local news.

Or 20/20, maybe they could get to the bottom of Tennessee's Silent epidemic while they are in town.. 20/20 is not afraid to investigate & ask the hard questions. The TN MS Media has been silent in Holly Bobo's abduction investigation for almost 17 months now....imo..

Rachel Hoffman's death on 20/20 with John Stossel : Part 1
[video=youtube;euhN57b2Ayg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euhN57b2Ayg[/video]

No training. A botched drug sting. A dead 23-year-old college graduate.

I am SOOO sorry to hear this!

Please check out this site http://www.missingpetpartnership.org/recovery-posters.php for tips on making VERY effective signs to recover pets. It sounds like common sense stuff, but it's things I really wouldn't have thought of.

ETA: I posted Bunni's picture on my personal FB page and asked others to spread the word if they know anyone in the area. Please keep us all posted!

Thank you. You're right, there are things on that page that I would not have thought of. Thank you for posting on your FB page too.

Our SAR group who is searching for Holly, one of their SAR dogs got

loose tonight, and they have not been able to find her yet.

McEwen, TN

Karen Anne, Sorry to hear about the dog. Those dogs are so smart, I feel there may be a reason it didn't come back.
I'm concerned the dog could have fallen in a well, deep hole or old septic tank. Could one of the other dogs follow its trail?

Karen Anne, Sorry to hear about the dog. Those dogs are so smart, I feel there may be a reason it didn't come back.
I'm concerned the dog could have fallen in a well, deep hole or old septic tank. Could one of the other dogs follow its trail?

A few people have said that it could be possible, but I don't know, personally.

Here is Bunni's WS thread:

SPOTLIGHT CASE TN - SAR dog missing, McEwen - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If anyone would like to volunteer to help our team look for Holly Bobo this weekend you can sign up at www.southeastk9sar.org. There is a form for pre-registration. We are hoping to get 75-100 volunteers this weekend. The dates for the search are September 8th and 9th. We will start at 7am and work until about 1pm.

On September 22nd and 23rd we will be working from 7am until ?. This search may go on later into the evening but we will break at 1pm for lunch, so anyone who wants to work until then can stop at 1 and if anyone wants to start late we can arrange to do that. — at Southeast K-9 Search and Rescue. https://www.facebook.com/southeastk9sar

Get all the people in the entire community out there and search for this precious doggie.

I hope the pastors made this a big part of their sermon. That would get the community going.

I don't understand what is taking so long to find Bunni. Scares me to death with all those people with guns roaming around. Get the word out to them before they fire...grrrr.

I say the pastors and the local news should be telling the people in the community. Bunni should have come home by now...unless one of the locals are keeping her because they haven't heard anything about a missing doggie.

Get all the people in the entire community out there and search for this precious doggie.

I hope the pastors made this a big part of their sermon. That would get the community going.

I don't understand what is taking so long to find Bunni. Scares me to death with all those people with guns roaming around. Get the word out to them before they fire...grrrr.

I say the pastors and the local news should be telling the people in the community. Bunni should have come home by now...unless one of the locals are keeping her because they haven't heard anything about a missing doggie.

Oh, the irony.. A missing search dog, a fire & brimstone preacher asking his congregation to leave their guns at home and commence searching through them thar woods...

'Well they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles, And they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go'! Johnny Horton..

[video=youtube;pRCIjgdnt2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCIjgdnt2k[/video]

Bunni, will come home when she is ready too..

I do not know the practicality of this idea...but here goes. Here in the Pacific Northwest occasionally on a hike a family pet is lost.

I have read where there have been several miraculous rescues of these pets assisted by hunters who post cameras mounted on trees to scout potential hunting spots. The hunters reviewing the film catch a glimpse of the lost pet. In what would seem the inevitable & insurmountable loss of the beloved pet in the wilderness ..the hunters photo's has aided & spurred the recovery of the lost pet.

I wonder if a call could be made...to distribute cameras in the remote spots hunters favor in the hope a photo of Buni will find her safe. Then a rescue could be launched in the targeted area to find & bring her home.
I am praying Buni will be safe at home with her family very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx