Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
22015271_BG4.jpg

An area a mile from her house had never been searched?

If the perp had time to bury the backpack so nearby, sounds local indeed.

Just coming to report this...glad you all have it covered!

I am praying this is the break we need in this case! :please:

This is one case that is near and dear to my heart!

i hope they are having someone follow the dog i know when my dog starts digging in an area everytime i let her out she trys to go to that same spot and dig more maybe they should try to follow the dog and see if it goes back t dig more? just a thought... i soooo hope this will shead some light on hollys case

Will today be the day? I am so praying that it is!!

Attachments

• holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 25
The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 3m
BREAKING: TBI confirms a purse belonging to Holly Bobo has been discovered in Decatur County.
First thing TBI's said in many a moon.

Natasha Chen ‏@NChen_WREG3 2m
TBI: investigators trying to find where the dogs found the purse.
TBI's getting downright chatty.

Kristin Helm with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said authorities believe they have found the purse belonging to Holly Bobo in Decatur County.

Dogs belonging to neighbors of the Bobo family brought a purse back home yesterday that resembled the purse witnesses said was last seen with Holly Bobo the day she disappeared.

TBI, Deactur County Sheriff's Office and other agencies are currently searching the area where they believe the dogs might have found the purse for more evidence, Helm said.

Check back with jacksonsun.com for more information on this story as it develops.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...lieve-Holly-Bobo-s-purse-found-Decatur-County

Are they sure they know where the dog found it? The articles state the dog took it to the owner's back door - unless I'm missing something.

Will Nunley was the local TV reporter on the case when it broke. Much of our information in the first year came from him.
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 3m
WSMV-TV says a large scale search is underway near Parsons. #breaking #hollybobo
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 1m
BREAKING: As always, my thoughts are with Parsons and the Bobo family during this new heightened search. #Hollybobo

Are they sure they know where the dog found it? The articles state the dog took it to the owner's back door - unless I'm missing something.
Right now TBI says it's trying to find the location. The early "within a mile of her home" part may prove erroneous. But maybe not by much.

I hope hope hope this is the break in the case that is so desperately needed.

I don't want the Bobo family to go through what so many others have had to go through: waiting years and years and sometimes even never knowing what happened to your loved one.

I hope there is some good DNA on that purse.

That is what I keep reading, too . . . that the dog brought it to the home and the home is home near the intersection of Myracle Town and Box roads . . . but I haven't seen a mention of where exactly, or how far from the home, that the dog FOUND it initially . . . except for that the TBI is searching for that location. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyH