TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this may be a stupid question but I saw the picture of the bloodhound being used to try to find where the dog found the purse (it looks more like a backpack to me)? How does that work?

Praying that this is the clue needed to bring Holly home! :please:
They'll let the hound scent on something they have of Holly's in hopes it will hit on the location where something else of Holly's recently lay, I think.

Either that or they have cadaver dogs out. And they may well have both, in a short time.

We need Oriah or sarx here.

I haven't been back here in a long time but so happy to see movement and the purse being found!!!! Any news today on the find? This is the latest find right except way back with lunchbox?

I'm totally shocked they have made us aware of this find. LE has been so quiet about what they have found in the past.

Thank goodness this case is getting a boost by this find. Praying for more news that will lead us to Holly....

Reading these posts as this thread heats up makes me so uplifted that I truly feel like crying. I have tried hard to stay away because I had nothing to add to the things I have previously said for 2 years.

What other items have they found besides HB's lunchbox & purse?

They either have or haven't found Holly's cell phone. I think that much is clear.

ETA sorry, phone rang, dog started barking

David Lohr on HuffPo reported in 2012 that the cell phone had in fact been found. Other earlier sources refute that.

That is where LB, her uncle lived/lives. Myracle Road & Box. How awful for all of them.

Searchers all this time weren't able to find this purse, but a neighbor's dog just happened to find it and bring it back to someone?!

That seems strange to me. What am I missing here?

Searchers all this time weren't able to find this purse, but a neighbor's dog just happened to find it and bring it back to someone?!

It's possible that the purse was somehow overlooked or it was buried and the dog dug it up.

I'm sorry, it was buried.

I think it was buried. I don't know about the terrain in that area, but around here, you can bury something and 100,000 searchers can walk right over it without noticing. It's because of all the foliage around to cover it.

Forrest Sanders ‏@WSMV_Forrest 3m
A half mile area is now blocked off near Holly Bobo's home as TBI officials search for new clues.

It's possible that the purse was somehow overlooked.

I could believe that. What's odd to me is that, 2 years after the fact, a neighbor's dog would just happen to find it and bring it right back to the neighbor. Stranger things have happened, I guess...but it certainly odd, imo.

I think it's strange that it was found so close to the house. If the purse was dropped there, it seems it would have been found after Holly first went missing. If it was buried somewhere...well, that's just not good.

I think it's strange that it was found so close to the house. If the purse was dropped there, it seems it would have been found after Holly first went missing. If it was buried somewhere...well, that's just not good.

From what I've read a dog dug it up and brought it back to its owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member