TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I think we never knew. This is the heard-a-scream neighbor?

Hey Woof...I'm assuming so. There aren't too many neighbors in the area and this one must be the closest, I would assume. Especially if the purse/backpack was indeed found within the mile or 1/2 mile of the Bobo home.

The adult son heard the scream....and his mom went to the Bobo home...am I recalling this correctly?

Hey Woof...I'm assuming so. They aren't too many neighbors in the area and this one must be the closest, I would assume. Especially if the purse/backpack was indeed found within the mile or 1/2 mile of the Bobo home.

The adult son heard the scream....and his mom went to the Bobo home...am I recalling this correctly?
That's what I recall. Did the mom also call Karen B.? The phone details (and everything else about this case) confuse me.

Hey Woof...I'm assuming so. They aren't too many neighbors in the area and this one must be the closest, I would assume. Especially if the purse/backpack was indeed found within the mile or 1/2 mile of the Bobo home.

Holly's brother Clint was at home sleeping, heard the dog barking, looked out the window and saw Holly being led into the woods by a man dressed in camo gear.

Then he called his mother to tell her what he saw and she said something like, Holly's supposed to be a school etc. (paraphrasing) and he went outside and saw drops of blood and his mom got home a short time later.

This is what I remember happening.

I remember the adult son. I forget the name! Wasn't he going to college or home from college?

Holly's brother Clint was at home sleeping, heard the dog barking, looked out the window and saw Holly being led into the woods by a man dressed in camo gear.

Then he called his mother to tell her what he saw and she said something like, Holly's supposed to be a school etc. (paraphrasing) and he went outside and saw drops of blood and his mom got home a short time later.

That was one version that we heard.

I recall the neighbor reporting hearing a scream...but I thought that neighbor was a woman. Then again, I haven't followed this case in about a year, so I might have missed the "adult son" info. :dunno:

I remember the adult son. I forget the name! Wasn't he going to college or home from college?

Clint is his name and I think he would stay at his parents house sometimes. I forget if he was home from college or not.

Would the neighbor let LE know they have her bag if they were guilty? I think not! Try Googling what dogs bring home to their masters. I did and it was mind-boggling!

I have a cat and she just eats bugs and brings home mice and snakes.

I recall the neighbor reporting hearing a scream...but I thought that neighbor was a woman. Then again, I haven't followed this case in about a year, so I might have missed the "adult son" info. :dunno:

Yep, The neighbor who heard the scream was a woman.

Twitterdom reporting possible live news conference on case within the hour. Person who tweeted wasn't MSM. Shall monitor.

That's what I recall. Did the mom also call Karen B.? The phone details (and everything else about this case) confuse me.

Its confusing because TBI has never released the details of any of the phone calls that morning...including the "flurry" of calls between Karen, Drew, and Holly~the calls between Clint and Karen~the 911 calls. I believe this would reveal something very important to this case and that is why they refuse to release the timeline of calls. Even if they didn't release the content, the least they could do is give the public some type of timeline related to the calls that morning.
I am NOT fond of the way this case has been handled. HUNDREDS of volunteers tracking through the crime scene within moments of the abduction and searching for a kidnapper in camo who is most likely armed and has already drawn blood from one victim. Doesn't make sense....at all. Not then...not now.

Would the neighbor let LE know they have her bag if they were guilty? I think not! Try Googling what dogs bring home to their masters. I did and it was mind-boggling!

I have a cat and she just eats bugs and brings home mice and snakes.

My dogs dig up stuff in the woods...but it's always stuff that they would consider food related. Maybe the type of items dug up depends on the breed of dog...whether they are playful breeds, or more food motivated breeds?

weather or not whoever is guilty, I just was DNA somewhere that can tie a person to Holly and her poor family can finally get the closure they need.

2 years is way too long, they need answers NOW

I think it was the woman's son who was going to work....and then he told her he heard it and she came over to see what was going on.

But then again, we really can't be certain because so many details have been misreported or withheld.

I believe another version that we heard was the neighbor woman's adult son heard the scream and then told his mother.

ETA: I see in the post above mine that shef remembered the same thing . . . I feel better now LOL. My brain is fried today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono