TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hard to miss a pink purse in a wooded environment, unless the area wasn't searched or the purse was buried.

area was searched but with volunteers and I read that the purse was buried and a dog found it and brought the purse to it's owners who recognized it was Holly's.

So if volunteers searched this area earlier, does that mean it was not private property? Or did someone allow access?

So if volunteers searched this area earlier, does that mean it was not private property? Or did someone allow access?

I did read that private property was searched, but I'm not sure if it was this PP.

How have they determined that the purse was buried? This could be a very important key.

Most all of these areas around the Bobo's house were searched by volunteers. This purse was found about 1/2-1 mile from the home and it was stated this area had been part of the volunteer search 2 years ago...and perhaps since then.

How have they determined that the purse was buried? This could be a very important key.

I agree sarx...and we haven't been told yet. If it was in the woods, it could have been unintentionally "buried" under 2 years of leaves and debris. Hopefully the presser will answer some of our questions.

Most all of these areas around the Bobo's house were searched by volunteers. This purse was found about 1/2-1 mile from the home and it was stated this area had been part of the volunteer search 2 years ago...and perhaps since then.

Right, was just wondering if it was on private land, but I guess we do not know.

Great! Leave it to TBI to have a presser at the exact same time as the FBI conducts their presser, releasing the photos of the Boston Bombing suspects....

The FBI press conference is over I think. Matthew Keyes has been tweeting out all the suspect pics and videos.

The TBI press conference starts in about 3 minutes.

Right, was just wondering if it was on private land, but I guess we do not know.

My understanding is that all areas around Parsons and Darden were allowed to be searched, even by private landowners....except for a couple. And there is where we start veering off into rumor...

The FBI press conference is over I think. Matthew Keyes has been tweeting out all the suspect pics and videos.

The TBI press conference starts in about 3 minutes.

Where are you watching the TBI presser, Cheese? Can you provide a link?

John Dunn ‏@WZTVJohnDunn 1m
DEVELOPING: Here's a picture of Holly Bobo with the purse prior to her disappearance. #hollybobo http://twitpic.com/cka8zk

John Dunn ‏@WZTVJohnDunn 2m
DEVELOPING: Just received this picture of the purse found in the area near Holly Bobo's home. #hollybobo http://twitpic.com/cka8u8

According to this photo of the purse found, it doesn’t appear that is was buried in dirt, but it does appear it has been exposed to the outside elements. However, only a photo I am relying on.

How is it even possible for the area within a mile radius of the PLS not to have been searched by professional teams? Mind you, I am putting no blame on the volunteers here, but I just can't even wrap my head around this.

Will Nunley just tweeted that for now, only officials are out searching and the public is not being asked to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove