TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is found in that pond/lake then someone was out to get revenge on her. Who? Why?

And I am going to mention the boyfriend briefly. If a couple breaks up the first thing you do is take the pics of you and your girlfriend off your FB profile, no?

Unless anyone has personal knowledge of whether they all lived together, it has not been released as a fact in this case. For whatever reason though, the brother was there that morning. I believe they all lived there, but have no way of knowing absolutely that they do and it hasn't been released as such.

here ya go this article says Holly lives with her parents and 25 yr old brother clint!

http://www.startribune.com/nation/119972844.html

Some people can't resist showing they are "in the know"...or pretending they are.

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...st-tenn-woman/

I got an error with that link? Am I the only one?

If she is found in that pond/lake then someone was out to get revenge on her. Who? Why?

And I am going to mention the boyfriend briefly. If a couple breaks up the first thing you do is take the pics of you and your girlfriend off your FB profile, no?

To answer your first questions, someone she rebuffed or rejected, who can't take "no"; someone who believes "if I can't have you, no one will". MOO

i dont understand why they were so quick to rule them out in the first place??

Could it be because there might have been similiar "attempted" abduction/s in the area in the same timeframe?
Just pure conjecture and only my humble opinion

I don't believe much of what SC wrote on that FB post.
IF she has insider knowledge that Holly is somewhere, then she wouldn't be posting it for everyone to see.
I am 35 miles from the search area right now.
I know people involved in LE.
<modsnip>
I tend to believe that Holly is alive and will believe so until I have to give up that belief!
All MOO

was the time from the sighting to the call? does that mean what he saw would have happened at 0630? makes me want to hear those 911 calls! what I am thinking is that it may be more descriptive of the perp than they want to let go of at this time.. until they have a better bead on him but that is just my opinion

bbm

I've been wanting to hear them from the beginning of this. Maybe they will be released soon?

That is from our local news here in Nashville and they are wrong in their reporting unless more was found today because for the last 4 days it has ALWAYS said to be found in the carport area.

Its like the 25th comment...Its not about the blood...

IF she has insider knowledge that Holly is somewhere, then she wouldn't be posting it for everyone to see.
I'm not going to reveal anything publicly that I have heard.
I tend to believe that Holly is alive and will believe so until I have to give up that belief!
All MOO

That definitely got my temper up! Her future father in law needs to be removed from searching if he's telling stories like that. I know you can't stop people from talking, but FACEBOOK???? Seriously???

<modsnip>
All MOO

I hope you do know inside info. I hope you're right, her being alive too.

here ya go this article says Holly lives with her parents and 25 yr old brother clint!

http://www.startribune.com/nation/119972844.html

Thanks! I had that on my list as a question I would like to know -- Was CB a regular resident at the house versus visiting or home from military, etc.

Now if you could only answer part two of that question; Where does CB work and what is his shift? :)

I hope you do know inside info. I hope you're right, her being alive too.

I hope you're right too, and she is alive. I'd be glad to eat humble pie for a month straight.

I don't know if LE ever really ruled out anyone before today; they just made it clear today that no one had been ruled out.

Maybe the fact that Holly can't be found has made them have to consider all possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY Cliffhanger