TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I had that on my list as a question I would like to know -- Was CB a regular resident at the house versus visiting or home from military, etc.

Now if you could only answer part two of that question; Where does CB work and what is his shift? :)

LOL hey im searching my fingers are flameing lol....I type so many strange things into my search engine you wouldnt believe lol.
In all honesty i think if her brother was home from the military that would have been one of the first things they would have told us about him.

If ya notice nothing has been said about him at all.. Very strange if ya ask me.

This is why i'm taking these FB postings with a grain of salt.

first someone posts on FB: she's probably in the lake behind her house
then another post: I heard they found her body yesterday
Then another one posts something about footprints......

:banghead:

But we DO know they have divers in the water close to the house. That is on the WSMV Nashville TV Facebook page....posted by the station itself.

Could it be because there might have been similiar "attempted" abduction/s in the area in the same timeframe?
Just pure conjecture and only my humble opinion

After watching Geraldo's show last night where his brother Craig was interviewing search volunteers, young women didn't seem to be in any fear for their own safety. I gathered from that they must believe this is an isolated incident. MOO

IF the thing on FB is true about the FP's, then why didn't LE address this days ago?

If she is found in that pond/lake then someone was out to get revenge on her. Who? Why?

And I am going to mention the boyfriend briefly. If a couple breaks up the first thing you do is take the pics of you and your girlfriend off your FB profile, no?

as to your 2nd question -

why do you ask?

I seem to recall Holly's profile pix has herself & BF? Am I recollecting that correctly?

I hope you're right too, and she is alive. I'd be glad to eat humble pie for a month straight.

None of us would have to eat Humble Pie for expressing our opinions or thoughts:)
I just have lived in this area all of my life and have spent countless hours/days in the areas surrounding Holly's home and stomping grounds.
I know how determined these people are to find a LIVE Holly.
I know how determined and qualified LE and TBI are.
I don't like people who do have inside information to post it on a facebook wall.
Doesn't make sense, but I guess it happens.
JMO

IF the thing on FB is true about the FP's, then why didn't LE address this days ago?

That was just a comment posted on the TV station's FB page. There is no credibility in comments by annonymous or even named posters. But the news items the station itself posts would be akin to MSM right?

Remember we talked about whatever hospitals she was doing her clinicals at and about some freak having a possible nurse fetish and her being followed home?

Can you imagine all of the interviews of employees, visiters, etc. and documents of patients and all that they have to go through. Anyone she had contact with. And the survellience videos.

At her school and work.

What will be even more terrible for this town is if she is deceased and has been this whole time, since even before they knew she was missing. They've all worked so hard all weekend to find her. So often it is the case that the person was dead long before the searches even started.

I do hope they at least find her soon, even if a sad outcome.

But we DO know they have divers in the water close to the house. That is on the WSMV Nashville TV Facebook page....posted by the station itself.

My family get-together here in Jackson is about over and I am going to head back to Memphis in a little while.
I think they are looking for evidence any where they can look.
Perhaps it isn't Holly they are looking for in the water.
Maybe some other form of evidence?
JMO
By the way, being 35 miles away from the search area that was my area to cruise every summer growing up (mainly Beech Lake and MouseTail Landing), it is sooooo hard not to head that way!

My family get-together here in Jackson is about over and I am going to head back to Memphis in a little while.
I think they are looking for evidence any where they can look.
Perhaps it isn't Holly they are looking for in the water.
Maybe some other form of evidence?
JMO
By the way, being 35 miles away from the search area that was my area to cruise every summer growing up (mainly Beech Lake and MouseTail Landing), it is sooooo hard not to head that way!

Know Holly is on our mind here in San Diego. I am praying every moment that she is found soon and safe.

Love n' hugs,

Mel

After watching Geraldo's show last night where his brother Craig was interviewing search volunteers, young women didn't seem to be in any fear for their own safety. I gathered from that they must believe this is an isolated incident. MOO

True, but after the event, someone may have realized how lucky they had been.
Hindsite is 20/20.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads