TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting information..that the vehicle tires may have been changed. Ok...this is definitely someone who took her from the property. LE has a hot trail..they know the POI is nervous. He could have taken her home...locked her up...then drove around and planted evidence leading away from his home. Maybe LE found tire impressions near the home..with her shoe prints as well....now LE may have new tire impressions where "rumored"...pieces of evidence were located....interesting!

I think LE is just putting all possibilities of various behaviors out there...maybe taking the part about tire changes, if they said that, from the recent Ohio case where the family killed the young mother. I honestly don't think they have one clear suspect, or if they do, they have no idea what he may have done with her. They would not have 1100+ people scouring the woods if they think she was taken away in a car. I think they are searching in the only places they have found any clues and hoping for the best.

presser from yesterday.. working on video from today

[video=youtube;j6l2wUcLV7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6l2wUcLV7Q[/video]

I am seriously waiting on a newsite to post the full presser recap...I know it may be a while
You me and your busy bee have a tendency to bee very impatient. I say that fondly. I just wish they would find her already. I was going to post how much we empathize with the missing and their families and what brings us all together, but I shortened it. Just praying that Holly makes it home safely.

I still want someone to actually clarify did the brother say he saw holly being dragged off and then change his story once or twice more... or did it get twisted in reporting and then "corrected" I know the story changed but no one that I have seen has actually come out and said OK the brother said XYZ and while the news reported it wrong, he actually said/saw XYZ.

I have had an injunction on someone and an important part of having that is 1) carrying it with you and 2) letting everyone around you know that you have it. I would think if Holly had an injunction and it was a big issue, her family would be more suspicious of seeing her unexpectedly being dragged/walked/led into the wood by a stranger.

I am not really implying guilt or complicity, but just trying to get to the bottom of things since his statements form the basis of the public knowledge of what happened.

Searching at Natchez Trace Park again tomorrow, no buses, according to WN on twitter.

But then what about the scream that the neighbor heard?

I think, if we go by stats, that it would be a love interest. Didn't she break up with her bf a couple days before she went missing? I agree with the story on some site that would make the most sense. Ex bf tried to get into the house,( that was why it was initially a home invasion) Holly called 911, then she probably went out to talk to him and he took her away.

But we cannot dismiss that there was a 25 year old brother in the home. It is likely this brother knew about the current breakup.....and knew about previous breakups....and knew about the RO and the issues they had in the past with the ex harassing or threatening Holly (which are reasons why RO's are given...and these things must be proven in court). Knowing all of this, he did not think it strange that his sister was off to school at 7:30 am....and then didn't leave for school but started walking into the woods with a guy in camo? And this is a couple days AFTER the alleged breakup?

No....I would be opening the back door and saying, "Holly, what the heck are ya doing out there in the woods? Where are ya going sis?"

But I know people react differently to stressful situations....so I am trying not to be too hard. But its suspicious as all get out to me.

That has not been clarified. Here's what I don't understand. They do keep repeating that she "feared for her life" and appeared to be forcibly lead into the woods by her arm. However, it was noted that she was seen with a man that was assumed her boyfriend, and nothing was suspicious about it to notify authorities until blood was later found.

I simply don't see how it could be both. Either the scene through the window was suspicious and she looked in danger, or it was not. I wish I knew exactly.

This case seems to me like Jenni Lynn Watson, from Syracuse, last year; she was killed by an ex at her home and then her body was hidden about 2 miles away, she was about the same age as Holly. He went to her house to talk to her, he said, and things got out of control.

The whole case just does not make any sense as it has been put forth. In four days things have become murkier and more convoluted. Everyone is a suspect... no one is a suspect. She was dragged or walked away by a stranger her brother thought was her boyfriend. Sheesh. Aside from holly being missing and the aparent find of her lunch purse/bag some 8 miles away we know NOTHING concrete at all. I can not believe in this small town either the citizens dont have some ideas about who could have done it. In many of the prior cases like this, people say after its over, "yeah that guy was weird I wouldnt let my kids go on that street etc."

Guys, I don't know how to make it any clearer, you are not to talk about the brother as a suspect. We are a victim friendly site, the family are victims and will not be discussed in this manner.

I'm going to start taking names and will be giving time outs if it continues.

Unless they are named suspects or a POI its off limits.

Ima

I'm guessing the reason they say she was led away under duress was the finding of the blood?

http://twitter.com/willnunley

will seems to be in the middle of the prayer vigil

I just wanted to take a second to honor him and the 2000 people that came out today to look for Holly as well as add my prayers to the bunch. Her being found is all that matters right now...

EMA: anyone who can, we will resume our search tomorrow. 7AM at the fairgrounds.
http://twitter.com/willnunley

most likely no buses because of a school day????

I always worry after so many days passing and a weekend of extreme searches that LE tends to scale back. I hope that the community doesn't allow this and continues to pressure LE and look for Holly full scale until she is found.

Someone asked on the facebook page how long everyone was gonna search and the response was as long as they have too

http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS

Wonderful response.. but heartbreaking at the same time :(

Well goodnight everyone, Holly I believe your alive, stay strong

Why didn't the brother chase his sister and the unknown man?? He could have at least yelled at them.

We don't know that he didn't because the information given by the media changes from day to day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member